Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 179.

• Quote from tabooshka: “Majority of people dont read reddit and forums because they are filled with toxic cancer like you ” In science, we call this a sample. Meaning "small quantity (of something) from which the general quality (of the whole) may be inferred" (usually in a commercial sense) is recorded from early 15c.; sense of "specimen for scientific sampling" is from 1878. As an adjective from 1820.

• Even games like Wildstar and Warhammer Online creeped upward slightly for the first few months. I've never seen a game actually nose dive like this. This is historic.

• redditmetrics.com/r/albiononline Reddit Metrics is a site that shows activity and subs on reddit, in a particular subreddit, and shows how it changes over time. A dying game typically has less than 100 new subs a week. Albion Online is actually losing about 140 subs. -19 per day is one of the fastest deaths of any modern MMO of the Reddit age. This is an unprecedented rise and fall. What does this show? This shows that there was great initial interest in what Albion was promising, but people for…

• Just remove the ability to see what people are wearing on tab. Problem solved.

• TTT Taking territory every day and night, never sure if we're gonna be locked after a match or not lul

• I've lost so much 7.2 / 8.1, and even some 8.2... If I sat around scared to death all day, I'd quit this game. Only way to get good is to go out into the world and PvP and risk it big.

• Best teams in the world don't understand what locks / doesn't lock. 150-0? > 100? Defending vs attacking? Why is this not explained in depth somewhere? On the webpage or in the game.

• TTT 2 nights in a row Bambambam on suicide watch?

• Quote from RockLobster: “Hi, When using Delayed Teleport and then using Bloodletter's E, I'll find that 75-80% of the time, the poof happens, but I'll still end up right where the Bloodletter finished. Doesn't matter if I drop the Delayed Teleport behind my initial starting location or at my feet before dashing, or even slightly ahead of me. iven how easy it's been for me to reproduce the issues, I have no doubt you can do it - if, for some reason, you can't... I'll upload some videos. ” Delayed…

• Quote from HolyWayne: “I really like the game, and an very patient. However, this is unreal how there could be this much oversight. How can they expect a full pug to go against A team GG sqauds in the same queue? ” Casuals cried about there being an arena rating, and it leading to elitists and people being excluded from teams due to low rating. Now you have to live with it.

• Quote from Snorri: “Quote from Dulu: “@Snorri Are you suggesting we should cater and patch this game for "doesn't mean anything when you have an uncoordinated PUG against a premade with 2 heals or even just a PUG with 2 heals. There is no voice comms to call who to focus" We should balance the game around people who are uncoordinated, unskilled, with no tools to deal with emergent tactics, and no communication? Try bringing some things to counter double healers to your next PUG. See if it swings…

• Quote from Snorri: “Quote from Dulu: “Do you baby-brained apes realize healing debuffs stack multiplicatively? A Carrion Caller and a Demonic Staff sync'd up can reduce healing by 91%? Do you even know mana-drain comps are a thing? You can run a healer OOM. Hard to heal when OOM. Do you realize that if a team is running two healers, they are missing something? Likely a third DPS? (Meaning they have such low DPS, that there should be no pressure anywhere else) All of these issues are compounded b…

• Come into the black zones. Don't be such pussies. It's fun out here. Join the politics of fighting and conquering cities. This game is unplayable garbage if you just sit in Caer and queu for instances all day. You'd legit be better off playing World of Warcraft. At least there you can do well designed dungeons, and do the hard-mode timed dungeons which are sometimes challenging. The fun of Albion Online is the black zone. It's the open world. The political landscape, the guild warfare. You aren'…

• Quote from blappo: “Quote from Dulu: “What do you mean "Allow" two healers? ” It states in the sign up page "can be reported for not playing your role" So no 2 heals are not allowed. I have another thread waiting on devs to issue a ruling. Either they issue a temp or perma ban wave for the duel healing players Or they give the rest of us permission to use as many heals as we want. I dont care either way. But if they run two heals I want it too or i want them punished. As of now it states they ca…

• @Snorri Are you suggesting we should cater and patch this game for "doesn't mean anything when you have an uncoordinated PUG against a premade with 2 heals or even just a PUG with 2 heals. There is no voice comms to call who to focus" We should balance the game around people who are uncoordinated, unskilled, with no tools to deal with emergent tactics, and no communication? Try bringing some things to counter double healers to your next PUG. See if it swings the tide. Bring anti-healing or CC sk…

• Come do black hellgates. We don't have this sort of problem in the real hellgates.

• Crafting Royal items

Dulu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Royal system is very cancer, particularly for t8 stuff. 64 T8 sigils + a T8 soldier armor, and it doesn't have a chance to proc any improved quality, and you have to roll it at an additional cost for re-rolling? Royal shouldn't be harder than Runes/Demons to craft, should it?

• Working as intended. Curse was very close to being forced out of meta by melee cleave comps. This new ability allows curse to remain and compliment our new melee overlords.

• - Potion slot item that puts a heal debuff aura on you. "Unholy Potion"? - Crossbow E "Snipe Shot" now reduces healing by 75% for 5 seconds. - Dual Daggers E "Slit Throat" now reduces healing by X based on charges. - Black Monk Staff E "Fatal Blade" now reduces healing by 33% on all targets hit. - Graveguard Helmet's D "Sacrifice", in addition to healing the target, places a buff on the friendly target, that makes the next attack within X seconds to place a healing debuff on the target, if the t…