Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Fix the 2v2 hell gates (GNS)

Farmer_Jerek - - Rants

Quote from Abydon: “Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “Quote from TribalForce: “Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!! Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'll be …

Farmer_Jerek - - Rants

Quote from TribalForce: “Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “Quote from TribalForce: “Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!! Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'l…

Farmer_Jerek - - Rants

Quote from TribalForce: “Quote from Farmer_Jerek: “So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!! Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'll be left is your stupid ass, lewpac and his gay as…

Farmer_Jerek - - Rants

So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!! Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...Please....continue to be ignorant... all that'll be left is your stupid ass, lewpac and his gay ass twitch stream and robin's 3 month videos....…

Farmer_Jerek - - Rants

Seriously devs? How hard is it to make it so if you enter a 2v2 hellgate (SOLO) you have a 200% dmg debuff against you with NPCs AND PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!! These stupid ass, over powered great nature staff builds with living armor can just seriously walk around being fucking stupid, healing, harassing the other builds because guess what it's fucking over powered.... if it's going to be 2v2 , make it so 1 person can't fucking do it alone? how hard is that to accomplish? Till then you'll still see th…

• Hello fellow gatherers and crafters of Bridgewatch. Are you tired of paying inflated, greedy, and overpriced taxes on refining and crafting of your hard earned goods? Well so was I, so I built my island up so I didn't get ripped off anymore. What I created is something that lower-mid range gatherers and crafters can enjoy the benefits, which is 50% off the market average for taxes. Since I also gather stone, I've decided to only tax my fellow masons 13%! This is an incredible value for any stone…