Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

EBN - - News

I genuinely felt sadness and disappointment when I read this. This is beginning of the end. You just killed the core idea of the game, one of the reasons I've always told people why they should try AO, and probably the biggest reason why I still play this game. RIP Albion [*]

• is HCE dead now?

EBN - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from emrulTheDemonLord: “can anyone help me to know is actually HCE is dead or not? ” no

• Crystal League ready check window bugged

EBN - - Bugs

it does happen everytime

• Crystal League ready check window bugged

EBN - - Bugs

imgur.com/vptQvDK vptQvDK.png I think it happens every time because I'm pretty sure I've seen it before I'll make an update the next time I play crystal

• Overloaded in arena

EBN - - Bugs

Quote from Mabruck: “Ok I think I found it in the database.. what is strange is that the timestamps do not match.. you are basically 4 minutes in the future.. hmm gotta hand that over to the coders. ” imgur.com/WR3sVeI This time my game crashed before the game even started so i got disconnected in tent, so I didn't die. When I reconnected I was overloaded for the rest of the game. That was on 01/01/23

• He is right the servers should be in the middle flat%20earth%20cover.jpg

• Overloaded in arena

EBN - - Bugs

- Got random 5sec lag/dc - Died - Reconnected, wasn't automatically respawned I clicked "respawn" button - When I was respawned I was overloaded for the rest of the game (also when I died and respawned again later) imgur.com/yXHppoY Of course that also caused the famous bug where other players disappear from your minimap, you disappear from theirs and party chat is unavailable (already reported that in I made a list of 59 QoL issues (UI-related) (Updated 2022)) imgur.com/TRppEqi Using this occas…

• Quote from Vpasha: “We dont know what really do anyway ” Ask your government/central bank

• Quote from Mandulf: “Less crafting competition on the market from all the people with many crafting alts means that people with just a single account can craft more profitably on their mains. ” Maybe. I mean it's quite complex and it depends on 'sector'(type of items and their tier). If the market is liquid (meaning there's a lot of transactions per day) then yeah I guess single character accounts could potentially benefit from that because the avg price goes up and adjusts quite quickly due to …

• Hi, I just wanted to write a feedback post with my experience. - The unannounced 40% global discount that went live with The Mists update on the first day allowed those who were 'in time' to buy hundred of thousands of journals for way cheaper - This created an unfair competition where ie. now I need to pay around 22-25k for a t8 journal, while some are using journals those they got for 16k, and there is nothing I can do to compete with them - It's a bit more straight-forward and already somewha…

• Quote from EagleSir: “But as soon as you buy an item out and raise the price you get banned for manipulating market ” wait what

• Quote from Sybarite: “Dear players and developers, do you think it's normal that a very small group of players, due to their greed, will collapse the resource market, and with it cause inadequate inflation for the most equipment in the game? ” Yes it's normal it been like this ever since the game came out 5 years ago and we're still fine because this is how free economy works. It's also quite normal that couple of times a year someone brings up this topic on forums thinking this is wrong, bad or…

• Quote from Cathlin: “I've tested it few weeks ago because it looks cool but this type of mechanism is really unplayable on mobile. Don't forget you propose albion as a mobile game too... ” Thanks for your insight. I don't play mobile so I have no idea. However I know how the mobile UI looks like and I don't see why it would be unplayable, could you explain?

• Hi, I've played some arenas testing both full dps and support dps builds. I don't know about open world pvp, but I suppose it isn't much different. Anyway the feedback I wanted to give is that in my opinion the feyscale robe roll speed is too slow for pvp. If you play it for the ring only it's kinda ok, because you can obviously cast that one pretty much instantly. Otherwise it becomes a bit more frustrating. Compare that to twisted fate's W in League of Legends, it's like 2x faster: youtube.com…

• Revamp Ranked Crystal Arena

EBN - - Feedback & Suggestions

picard-facepalm.jpg

• Hi, I've already mentioned some of those things in my other post "I made a list of 59 QoL issues (UI-related) (Updated 2022)", but would like to go a bit deeper into this and present this idea in more transparent way forum.albiononline.com/index.p…98a97874fbe90d8eefc72e137 I'd like to propose new social features: - Displaying activity, location, and party status of your friends Would be a huge time saver, because just by looking at your friends list you can get an idea of what they're doing, or …

• There is this new movie on netflix you should watch I think you'll like it 8041640.3.jpg

• Quote from GuardianDragonLord: “The development team needs to look over the original idea, so they can't come up with hot pics or a way to solve the problem in the first place. So getting on their case about fixing something that wasn't their idea in the first place isn't fair. ” What you're saying is that if I tell a restaurant it's a good idea to add pizza to their menu, then you go to this restaurant, pay and eat that pizza and it's fucking shit, you'd be like "oh it's ok it wouldn't be fair …

• Quote from BluesJD: “So what is the reason of making a ranking system if when matching with other teams your rank does not matter? ” Everyone knows the matchmaking/rank system is a joke, welcome to crystal arenas The issue has been brought up many times, no dev reply/statement whatsoever.