Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

• Zero solo/duo content is what has put me off. After you've leveled up, outside of guilds/big groups there's pretty much nothing to do aside from ganking, stupid solo dungeons get boring quickly. Besides, I liked it more when there were housing lots all over the map, less instances = better = more persistent world.

• Yellow lesser hellgates

evildii - - Feedback & Suggestions

The problem with 2x2 here is that the game isn’t balanced properly around small scale fights. You only have a few spells on you at a time and you cannot gear versus everyone at once. It’s like playing LoL/Dota always in blind pick - you just go in without knowing who you’ll face and don’t have a chance to gear up properly unless you take a ton of items with you but then it becomes too expensive. If you’ve leveled something like bows then you’re just outta the equation cause you have no means to …

• Quality of life improvement #1: Display the currently chosen item abilities/pots/food even when you're mounted. So you always know what's currently on and never get in a fight only to find all the wrong abilities are set. QoL#2 Remove the global cooldown when switching spells. The cooldown when switching items could stay (though i'd remove that one too) but there's no point in cooldown when switching spells, you're not in combat anyway. Currently, there's no cooldown when switching pots/food, so…

• Make Assassin's Jacket Great Again!

• Five things I'd like changed (these will probably never be implemented but why not, saying what the title asks): 1. Seamless world (no loading/zoning, ever). 2. Unique content (locations, mobs) instead of copy-paste. Hopefully, some for solo/duo play. 3. No expeditions and instances of any sort (housing should be open-world and more custom too). 4. Proper ping for Europe (130+ is shit for any competitive game). 5. Quests (even UO had them.. at least something basic, gosh).

• Apparently, running anything+healer is the best and unbeatable option as it has always been in this game due to an ability to sustain lots of damage. There no way to outdamage or burst down such setup if you have enough defenses..

• Expeditions ruined the openworld here just like battlegrounds/arenas did it in WoW. I wish it was all closer to Ultima Online in that sense of open world and exploration, but it'll never be this way here since the locations & dungeons are a copy-paste (there's nothing to explore), there's instanced content (expeditions & islands), boring PVE, discouraged PK, let alone the fact that the map is cut into zones which take loading time. I guess the devs are just short on money to expand the team and …

• It's funny though that they said initially you're what you're wearing but in fact you can't just switch easily, if you've been using warbow and want to switch to whispering you lose all the specialization bonuses and you can't even think of switching to another weapon from the same tree cause that means grinding all over again. Even in WoW you could switch a lot within your class and you were pretty sophisticated there and could take pretty much anyone 1x1 but here you just don't have enough spe…

• Quote from Taters: “Quote from evildii: “Assassin Jacket's Ambush ability is the freaking leader of this bug - it seems to have an endless list of effects that break it (poisons you applied, poisons applied to you, mostly stuff related to some damage, but it kinda affects you 50% of the time or so, requires tons of testing to figure out all the problems) which makes it extremely unreliable, you never know if you will actually go invisible or will just stand there like an idiot. It has lots of dr…

• Assassin Jacket's Ambush ability is the freaking leader of this bug - it seems to have an endless list of effects that break it (poisons you applied, poisons applied to you, mostly stuff related to some damage, but it kinda affects you 50% of the time or so, requires tons of testing to figure out all the problems) which makes it extremely unreliable, you never know if you will actually go invisible or will just stand there like an idiot. It has lots of drawbacks in the first place, a bunch of ab…

• Auto Run

Quote from Raithe: “Shhhhhhhh......it might get nerfed. ” Looks like it really did. Why would you remove such a crucial quality-of-life feature, it wasn't working right, it had to be improved, but instead they remove it. Gosh

• It would also be nice to have an option to sell everything in a backpack with 1 click automatically using average or 1 silver below lowest competition prices. It's a pain to stand there and sell full backpack of loot every time.

• HALLOWEEN EVENT

This even is implemented in the worst way ever. Everybody knows well that the game lags as hell when there's a lot of people on screen and you do an event where the whole damn servers goes to one location? God, make it instanced or something. Some one-hit ghouls running around inside, wtf is this even.. the video on the promo page gave a totally different impression.. Instead of a fun event we got this shit and even when you leave it you lag and disconnect from the server. Way to go, Albion.

• Auto Run

Why? It's not a game breaking or advantage providing bug, but it's an inconvenience to not have this simple function.

• Auto Run

Quote from Ardaz: “hmm try pressing rmb, open worldmap (m) drop rmb, close world map, sometimes my char auto-walkes (I guess this not intended - but it's a nice feature) ” Yeah I tend to also hold, alt-tab, alt-tab back into the game and it runs but gosh this is stupid why there's just no such function in game..

• Auto Run

A very basic feature but improves quality of life ten times. UO, WoW and many other games had it since ages ago. Click both left & right mouse buttons at the same time (or assign to other key, whatever) and the character always runs to where the mouse is pointed. That is so inconvenient to always hold the mouse when you're just chilling running through underway or any long run. Please implement.

• Currently sitting on i5 6500 and it sucks. With all settings on low, no shadows (but with all spells obviously) the game runs on about 30-50 fps, I wouldn't call that smooth, in Caerleon it's like 2 fps when they start casting all the shit. I'd recommend running at least an i7 or better some proper graphic card so you can have the max resolution, max settings, >100fps and hopefully a monitor with >100hz for the nice and fluid experience.

• Expeditions are one of the cancers of this game, go to the open world!

• Funny how they rant and argue about a stupid boring expedition and a loss of such a tiny amount. Lol

• Glaive - Fling extra range bug

evildii - - Bugs

Probably it's one of the flaws of Unity. Dunno if there was any reason for choosing it besides it being cross-platform.. map is devided into zones, many players = lag, network code is shit apparently. This all could've been so much better I guess.