Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 525.

• yea, this needs more attention... This system would bring some much needed variation.

• 1. If your post is constructive, and has actual constructive sugestions in them, you wil get a reply. So just claiming people are leaving becouse of their tunnel vission wont do. 2."taking to long" compared to what? They have a dedicated team doing all they can. As a player you can report abuse. They are most likely doing something more urgent if it is not fixed "soon enough" Unless you know if every single thing Sandbox Interactive fixes and changes every single day. There is no perspective of …

• Mage Cloth's visual are terrible

Thorgal - - Rants

how about creating some designs then and post them here? Remember : no copyright violations

• then if you see something like that use the report triangle on the bottom tight of the post. That is the fastest way to let them know.

• Friendly Fire

Thorgal - - Feedback & Suggestions

there was a debate about ff only in fights of bigger scale of people. The reasoning behind it is that the bigger the fight the more confusion. This would make multiple small parties more viable opposed to just one massive raid. Personaly i think this is hell on tanks. And stun variations would become even more deadly. It would however stop the massive zergs from attacking a lone player. Since the dammage to themselves can be bigger then the loot received. Zergs would still be there, they just ne…

• Friendly Fire

Thorgal - - Feedback & Suggestions

i'm going to necro this thread since more and more people are leaning towards friendl fire for bigger groups only.

• sounds like the perfect fit to be honest you'l find us in the guild list. you can request to join. we will show you around. Once you are comfortable, you can still go to any other guild you wish. Or stay... whatever you like.

• Casual uniteds come up

Thorgal - - Forum Banter

They might be a bunch of smack-talking-pleb-gankin-chaotic-players... but they get the job done. I recommend the squad to everyone.

• CASUAL UNITED, what is it?

Thorgal - - Guild Recruitment

good to see you back. Whisper or use the normal way. I'l let you know what we can use.

• we actually focus on aid and support for new players. No tax and no obligations so you can explore at your own tempo. All you need to do is ask in game and we'l help you trough the wall you are facing.

we'r in smokey bay. We have a lot of player islands and 3 guild islands that are upgraded T7 or around that. I'm doing the T8 gathering, bolek the building. Our guild is indeed build for and supported by new players. Most eventually learn how to albion and move on. Others stick around and return the favor to other new players. Its a charity like enviroment.

all of these replies are on something way old that i really should update it seems... Experience has shown that 5 laws are not even necessary. -Don't steal -respect other's choices -Gain 1 point of fame in 4 weeks, or tell us you wont be able to play for some time and we'l lock your fame for that long. yes, practicly all of bases are build (mainly) by one person @Bolek I gathered in red while he was doing all the rest. More players have helped, lots of them. But Bolek is the builder. Sundonak, B…

• I can't do this

Thorgal - - Beginner's Questions

you are more then welcom. There is people in our guild that play for only 2 hours a week. Matters not. As long as there is room we dont force anyone into anything. Personaly i like where PvE is goingin this game. But like most games, it takes a little know-how. You can apply trough the menu, or just whisper me... anything realy.

• I can't do this

Not trying to bait anyone realy. Anyone who knows me in-game will vouch for me. Someone has to get that "danger feeling" out of the new people. Once people get settled, the find out how to albion and leave yellow-green far behind. Truth be told. The "hardcore" who shout "full loot! Carebears! Kill kill kill...." are usualy the ones scared to move out without a zerg around them. Those who know how to albion can solo through black and get their resources. They are the ones who consider numbers hel…

• I can't do this

if by now you have not found your way to albion, mymguild is made to ha0elp people who dont feel like PvP should be the only option to progress. We'l show you arround and provide whatever assistence you might need. No we have no tax No we dont force a task on you No you dont have to pvp or be active So if you want some backup, let me know in-game.

• did any of you know that you get an arena on the sixth upgrade of the guild island? What is wrong with practicing pvp in that spot until you'r confident? At some point, everyone will venture out. Solo, group, matters not. Its just easyer in group. Our guild joined an aliance with agressive players. So the solo (and/or) casual can group with them. Personaly i gathered all the way to T7 rock solo. That is in black zone, kills where only on my side... but i dont mind losing t3 gear. If you have a v…

• i remember an old RPG game. It had a chapter in hell, it would do 3 types of damage every second. Unless you equiped a specific type of armor. I'm dreaming of zones so cursed, you need minimum protection or it will hurt you as you spend time there. Not a good solution, but i'm dreaming of such a place in albion...

• i restarted the client, did you try that?

• note : login back in solved the problem.