Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• NDA

AleskioSs - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Grimjagger: “Quote from Quagga: “Diminishing Returns Reworked Diminishing Returns for Knockbacks and Knocking enemies into the air, to prevent player getting basically stun locked by repeated knock ups. Knocking enemies into the air is now affected by Diminishing Returns Knocking enemies into the air now counts as knockback for DR Knockback DR Factor: 0.04 -> 0.6 Knockback DR Time: 15s -> 10s ” This is a huge nerf to gloves when playing solo, probably will make the wargloves class a b…

• Fix fuckign holy staff in CD's. I

AleskioSs - - Rants

Imagine nature and holy actually having better aoe dmg Q es than fire and frost this shit is insane it blows my mind xd

• Question of the Week

Quote from Hattenhair: “It would be the whole wargloves weapon line. Unlike the other weapons which are able to be fixed (nobody cares regardless), the wargloves are fundamentally different from any other weapon in the game. In fact, so different and unsuitable to the Albion climate that core mechanics had to be altered to accommodate for their addition, such as knockup DR introduction, or inability to stack CC on certain weapons such as the Cestus, for example. It's quite literally daggers fuse…

• [list][*] [/list]Quote from The_Support_God: “@Sethis i thought deathgivers is on the weaker side of things why does your suggestion "sound" like a nerf more than a buff it does not help deathgivers in a meaningful way ” He is probably just ironic, sarcastic. Idk there may still be people who get destroyed by deathgivers still.

• It's a sad reality that is what we all complain about when it comes to fire we already have arcane for support maybe even frost we don't need fire to only be played like a zoning tool, we need it to be able to deal consistent Aoe DMG just like curse does. If they don't want to do something with burning field and keep it like a pve/zoning tool then change the third Q and make it explode in a 3 meter radius once it hits a target or something it might be broken but I doubt. We already have arcane w…

• Question of the Week

Bloodletter Nice way of making your player base think that they are listened to and you may actually make changes out of this. Very very smart for you SBI.

• Reworking by logic would imply making a weapon better/more on the level with others in the game since it has an old design and it is not used that much. Tell me what changed when they did "rework" magic staffs? More like buff them a bit so they can nerf them even harder afterwards. Is this what you call a "complete" rework? Making them stay in the same place they were before? This was more lIke a visual rework than actual gameplay. There is no way SBI you keep it like this. You are either ignora…

• Rework will come as it did with mage staffs, even if it was not a proper rework at all still..better than nothing. SBI might as well hire good developers for their weapon concepts at least for the ideas or just listen more to the community there is still hope. Swords do not feel that old and the nerf was necessary. Try other classes and you will see how it feels.

• Gank content is dead

Learn to play in bz like a man, and don't complain about getting fucked in royals by the reputation system. Really all you can kill are noobs? This tells me why you complain about ganking cause it is a skill issue. Get a grip and maybe start getting off the zones that are meant for new players pleb. Come to bz if you are so cool or maybe are you scared of other gankers?

• Price Increases with Next Update

AleskioSs - - Announcements

Sad, not like I would have spent money in this game anyway.. not like it deserves it anyway. It seems that SBI has become a skin creating company. There is no week that you don't release a new skin that costs like 20 dollars which is way more expensive than bigger games out there. Interesting SBI you used to focus more on content and game balance, now when you release a patch you fix at most 1-2 problems and another 2-3 you fuck up like nerfing cleric robe and greatfire. Sad, not like a patch co…

• Death givers deal a very mediocre DMG per charge which, combined with both charges it is still not that great. The weapon itself is very good for 1 v 1 when you pair it with the third Q, as a brawler idk it's kinda hard to get close to someone when they don't want to. Personally I would like to see all relic artifacts weapons being able to do aoe DMG. Since they by logic are the most expensive they should bring something to the table that is potent in a big group. Death givers require skill. And…

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “… all I wrote about was small scale. If melees are getting you down take firewall W. Use fire bolt + tome off hand, have cleric robe, use beef stew and take demon shoes. Your pick on the helm, but I would recommend scholar for for the mana regen / armor in longer fights as fire bolt spam is costly. Cape I would go with morgana. Between resist pots, firewall, scholor helm armor, cleric robe and your free ‘I’m out of here’ or kite kill with demon boots if they get through …

• What has this to do with small scale? Which is the best PvP content in the game

• I don't understand how se people say the most meta weapons are bad is beyond me. I guess it doesnt matter at all cause no one checks forums but players. Saying kingmaker is weak when he presses E with 3 stacks and solo handedly takes over 50% of a cloth user hp. Gala is only used in zvz cause that thing hits actually with less DMG than kingmaker plus the lack of cc. You can't be sane and tell that weapons like swords needs buffs when other tree are not seen in 75% of the content. Idk dude I migh…

• Quote from deceius: “Oh my god why don't you get it? I am not pointing for a buff, revert of nerfs or anything. What I am saying is that the sword needs to have new mechanics, instead of just hiding behind the stacks for it to be effective. It is not fun to fight against, even with the nerfs. And it is not that effective to fight with as it is mediocre on group content. I don't really care about the nerfs, but by its design, being based around the fucking stacks, that's what needs rework. It's a…

• Swords are cancer to matter the content with their infinite movement speed Q, grow a pair of balls and get good at the game

• I have not seen so many crocodile tears when frost and fire were useless for 3 years but when a sword gets the tiniest nerf we have the sword mains coming and crying in forums, this is actually comedy gold. Imagine crossbow players or spear or whatever else who only had 1-2 options for years, no one is crying here to rework those weapons or if they do they are not in bers so big as you. And how can you say swords are not "viable bruisers" when you either 8/10 times you see a sword or an axe in a…

• NDA

You killed faturka with fore Q spam congrats dude, he could have easily reseted and tried to do something or just break crystals but he played poorly. A clip killing him somehow makes sword balanced? Then what about statistic? And spears do lose face to face with a sword. You either kite like a bow or you lose. You try to argue swords didn't deserve a nerf when everyone is complaining dude, get a grip about It Jesus. Not only prestacking is the problem you can defend against a prestacking E hit …

• NDA

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from AleskioSs: “We have another sword main shitter named Quagga who tries to indoctrinate everyone that spear is op not sword. Definitely dude you are right that is why it got nerfed cause you are the one who was right . Spears lack good E es compared to swords that is why it is a weaker weapon line. Swords are played everywhere they are meta in every type of content just like the bloodletter yet you say they are fine, which I guess they are maybe other weapons are too…

• NDA

I didn't say spears didn't need a nerf to the Q but 40% -> 28% might as well take the stacks out of the game and add something else. Glaive was only good for crystals. The weapon tree itself has bad E es, and even those which are not bad are very situational. I can play any axe and do good in a group fight. If I play 75% of the spears in a group fight I am useless. I dont need to argue with bots to make a point there are evidences. You don't see spears anywhere, LITERALLY ANYWHERE where they sho…