Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Midgard - - News

Quote from Gizzel: “you would find a reason to cry about why it wasnt $20 ” says the guy crying like a little girl on a forum thread ....

• Quote from Arany: “I set a selling order for some Wild boar and some Thetford capes. I lost 900k in wild boar because the market only gave me in return the price of 1 wild boar roughly 310k and it was supposed to be 4 wild boars roughly 1,2m. And why the Thetford cape it happened again, I craft 2 capes and created a sell order for the 2 for 202k after the 17.500 tax. It just sold and I only gained 101k. So because of this bug I lost 1m today, and I don't understand why this is happening. ” Are y…

• Original Founder

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from GiForce: “It would be nice, if the original founders can purchase the upgrades. ” And how would that work? Youd pay hafl the cost for a crystal pack and get all of the rewards plus keep all of the original awards. They are different packs .. of course there will be no upgrade ...

• Albion is dead?

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from hadees19: “With the new asia server, our server will be empty. =( end of albion ” Stop with this "the end is nigh" nonsense.

• Quote from ItsNewbie: “A fun thing they could do, not allow the purchasing of gold on the East Server for 30 days, now that would be awesome ” Yeah because most companies say "please dont give us your money"

• Quote from Pipeer: “But yeah, we can still hope SBI will use that money to improve the game ” You can hope, and of course there will be SOME investment (the Asia server will have upfront investment costs), but also bear in mind its not SBI's money, its Stillfront's money and they're 120 million euro's deep after buying SBI and Albion ... they'll be wanting to claw back that investment over as short a time as possible. The Asia server is an understandable cashgrab. I honestly believe that if SBI …

• Quote from noxmortus: “@Midgard could you post the link to that Talion quote? ” If you click the bit in red that says "Talion wrote:" it should work as a link through the the original quote and thread ....

• Quote from Captainrussia: “I am also thinking how this will be "against the TOS"? ” Confirmed as against ToS by devs .... Quote from Talion: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Is trading gold / silver between the servers against the TOS? To be precise - if i start there, can I make with people a deal that i give them here 1 Bil silver and get on the other server 100 mil silver which they buy in gold? Your TOS just talks about trades outside of the game... As this is both Albion, that's okay? ” A trade lik…

Midgard - - News

Quote from V4ndr3: “Does it pay to have an account on both servers? ” Why would it? They are completely separate so in effect two completely separate games. The only reason to play both would I suppose be if you wanted to play peak time round the clock (if you have no life) or if you wanted to continue on west with friends/guildies but also wanted to spend some time experiencing starting a fresh server. Either way I wouldnt say it 'pays'

• Spend every single silver coin on buying gold for the first week. In 3 months you'll be one of the richest players on the server. Well not the richest maybe but your investment will be returned a hundred times over. Gold price will only go one way ...

Midgard - - News

Quote from solventh: “Quote from Worros: “The experience would be ruined for new players if someone could just transfer with loads of silver, spec and items. ” it s at least 20x easier to grind from zero now, when compared to the release of 2017. ” Very true .... but Worros' statement is correct nevertheless ....

• 1 world ; 2 continents

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Ajaxxxx: “Hello, I have been following the regular discussions regarding the upcoming Asian server launch, and being from Asia, I really do look forward to playing with a lower ping setting. That aside, I am torn, as many of the Asians are, as we have met many great people and friends from various parts of the world and I would definitely miss playing with them. I have a suggestion on which you can keep the world together, and have 2 separate continents, each running their own server.…

• account

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Embelia: “(but why tho). ” For additional focus, which can more than make up for the premium cost. Many crafters/refiners do this. I run 4 premium characters, some run even more. Another reason is to get additional private islands.

• account

Premium subscriptions are per character ... not shared. Yes you can trade items between characters (youd need a shared chest in a house or guild hall to do this)

• I can change the name?

Name change is not possible

• Quote from Embelia: “The East server isn't even region-locked. On top of that it's a fresh-start server making it even more attractive. Albion Classic ” Hardly 'Albion Classic' That would be a server with an old ruleset. The Asia server will mirror the current ruleset.

• Click the gold crown icon in game ... the premium benefits are listed. Or a simple click of the in game shop here on the website will show you ... PREMIUM - 30 Learning Points per day - +50% Fame - +50% Gathering yield - +100% Farm animal growth rate - 10,000 Focus Points per day - +50% Silver and loot from mobs - +100% Crop yield - 50% Reduced market tax

• Quote from RenKatal: “Not as likely as you think as there will be a much higher player-base than when Albion first started. ” there absolutely wont. Launch population was extremely high

• Quote from LordNrixx: “allow player account switch server (one time only) by paying 30$ tranfer account fee.. ” Now that WOULD make albion P2W. No. It wouldnt surprise me however if 6 months in they allow character transfer, for a price, with no gear/silver/gold ... to do it at launch however would be server breaking