Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 159.

• Quote from moking: “Quote from The_Support_God: “ ” Quote from BurnsidePDX: “You’ve spent the good part of 3 posts telling me I’m wrong and dual swords isn’t op as fuck. ” No genius, i spent the last three post directly debunking your claims. I spent the last three post asking you to provide evidence on any other claims you are making to which you have yet to do. I Spent the last three post holding your hand like a child, as i could easily start linking NDA patch notes, dev statements and timeli…

• Pre 5 nerf claymore was actually quite underpowered in its own right and there were several match ups that REQUIRED pre-stack to even be competitive. A simple nerf to stop prestacking would have perfectly balanced the weapon. Spear was its natural enemy Curse was too busted to compete with 1H XBow would kite you to death Wildfire was off the charts OP Frost meant you were insta dead It was good against Arcane/Bow Now its terrible against everything and can only win if your opponent makes a morta…

• Too many nerfs through knee jerk reactions have made this weapon unplayable in any content. The E cant even reach a frost shot, curse root, or frost root. How can you justify giving a weapon FIVE nerfs Reinstall the range the E had. Slightly increase E dmg again. Prestack/Iron Root/Q Speed Nerfs were enough to balance this weapon.

• Quote from BurnsidePDX: “I don’t really get the balance. What’s wrong with curse be exceptionally strong in mists and 1vs1? Why can’t weapon trees with no mobility be exceptionally strong 1vs1? They logically should beat any weapon tree that can kite or have chase… because you can just walk away from curse if you don’t want to fight. You can’t do that with most melees or ranges physical. Yet curse can’t kill you unless you commit. Between the (lol worthy) extreme dual swords buffs and the nerfs …

• Quote from Asheraxia: “I'm a fire main, as I think is commonly known... Duel swords seems balanced to me. For years it was massively under performing, and I always thought it odd given the nature of a duel wielding weapon, it should be a melee beast, and it just wasn't. The refit to swords has been well thought out, now that broadswords mobility has been dealt with, and I find the tree balanced and actively used. As a fire user, unless excessive use of reflect is utilized, and this can just be b…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Painball: “The Demonic E consuming all stacks was an agreeable suggestion that got made ages ago and its nice to finally implement it. These are good changes. ” Curse deals most of the damage trough the stacks. So unless the E deals huge damage (like one handed curse) it will not be able to kill anyone. And on top of that they threw another nerf. This will ruin the weapon for no reason.Quote from Painball: “Claymore got triple nerfed and noone said much. Now its de…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “cause claymore had mobility, i frame, and the prestack skill that does 1.4k damage oh and its targeted so it cant miss ALL IN ONE SKILL curse demonic on the other hand needed to stack 4 Dot on the target to get full CC projectile is slow as fk and can be dodged if you are at max range damage of E ? close to none. most damage comes from cursed beam oh does curse have mobility in kit? NOPE I frame? nope. meanwhile swords have 2 if they decide not to run iron will and g…

• Quote from The_Support_God: “The nerfs were abit much i got to agree if it was one nerf or the other it would still be fine but both nerfs at the same time is abit too brutal and would kill the weapon i can see why cursed beam combo with demonic E is strong but even this is slightly over kill. i would nerf one aspect before the other 1 -2 months down the line if its too strong ” Claymore got triple nerfed and noone said much. Now its dead in all content. - Reduced E Range - Reduced E Dmg - Reduc…

• Its getting really boring that CD's are 75% dual swords now.

• I havent played for a while so coming back for just this weekend but god dang these things are overpowered. Ive tried every other meta to beat them and they are just way too powerful and quick. On top of that the merc jacket + hunter hood + auto attack makes these super braindead and unable to mess up. Im not even sure whats wrong with them other than the 15 second cd is too short.

• Frost shot

Painball - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from GreenWizard987: “Bows don't need to be "fixed" (aka nerfed). They in a strange but balanced spot. If you unable to catch them - it's your skill issue, not like bows are really broken. rDPS have more DPS and same or little lower range to fight. mDPS have tools to catch up for bow. The only problem is specific build: Q1, W2, Force Field, Ambush. It's quite balanced because you can kill it still. ” You can kill it right now as sword/gloves* Post sword nerf this is next to impossible. I a…

• Ive been highlighting frost shot for over a year but SBI doesnt listen so noone gives feedback anymore. Not a single melee in this game will have the ability to catch bow now. Quote from ShaolinMind: “I desagree with that... the frost shot has many counter like the W (reflect/jump thing) on Gloves, the E on bearpaw, the W (grab) on all spear's or even the spear himself can easy reach back with E, the frost mage cand just tp with W, Any speed with a grab like W on dagger's brench... i cant spot..…

• Quote from Laem: “NDA just changed : Iron Will (all Swords) Can't be purged by movement removing effects like Cripple anymore Oh boy ” Why would anyone play spear anymore hahaha. RIP my first love between 2x damage nerfs, 1 harpoon nerf, 1 cripple nerf.

• I have no interest in dealing with the bow spam that is about to come and will definitely be on holy

• This is a very uninformed post and just wrong. Claymore can be killed by most classes in the game as long as their opponent plays well. (Fire, Arcane, other Swords, Spears, Bows, Healers, Curse) Claymore withour prestack would be very underpowered and dead. It hits like a wet noodle outside of E and still loses certain matchups even with prestack

• Impact these changes will have: 1) Bow will be come super meta and nothing will be able to catch it. Been complaining forever but balance team doesnt care. Frost shot is broken 2) Broadswords wont be able to kill bows and will fall out of the meta 3) All in Claymores will still be a thing 4) One shot grailseeker will be back. (Demon Helm, Stalker Jacket, Demon Cape, Hunter Shows). All in stun you in demon cape pop jacket you die without fighting back). 5) Curse will be able to kill nature easily…

• Agree broadsword (and also curse) are complete brain dead weapons. 0 skill shots, cant mess up, all in your opponent. I understand the need for weapons like this in the game to appease new/lower skill players but they shouldnt be meta.

• cleric cowl

Painball - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from The_Support_God: “there are many Posts about this issue and many discussions taken place about this before Cleric Cowl is a Hard defensive to counter being Chain CC and nuked it has a super long cooldown of 1 minute and unable to move as its downside as most E ability and damage skill rotations are in 30 seconds the chances that you get nuked in the second engage is high hence after discussion it is agreed upon that it is balanced and this is in reference to soldier helm and cleric ro…

• You underestimate the impact these small changes made. People were begging for a QS nerf for years and all it took was a minor tweek for them to start dying and to completely fall out of the meta. Its just same old mace/gloves/Qs gameplay. Drop CDs, stun you so you cant fight back, bop away and run. Extra 2 meters makes them way harder to catch when they go to reset.

• REMOVE FUCKING HEALER AS COMBAT CLASS

Painball - - Rants

been messing around in stalker and its about 50% healers right now. Not a good look for people trying to get into pvp