Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• For how many years are some of the weapons be dogshit in the game? I am just curious no offense. How many years till fire/frost are at least half the potential and consistency and fun curse has. Or till I can have fun existing with an off meta weapon in open world.

• Quote from Noreaga: “great fire is fine pve but after years playing frost, its terrible pvp. I don't know if its worse than frost now, but i enjoy neither after the "balance". I almost bit the bullet and started to grind swords...id love some 1v1 options in staves. anyone else having fun in small scale open world with anything other than melee? ” not really man, you either play bloodletter and kingmaker in small scale or just go to farm dungeons in blue zone. This is the level of gameplay we hav…

• DemonFang

Aleskio - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Demonfang is going to get it's resilience penetration to 50% in the next patch looking at NDA play tests,(which is not 100% confirmed yet tho) I dont think it is gonna be enough at least in 5 es and small scale it is not gonna be a big enough impact on it the weapon deals crazy burst with little counterplay to it. Here comes my ideea to make in more in line with other daggers,(bridled gets overshadowed by this weapon btw) Demonfang: Each swipe of blood ritual,(E) makes the caster lose 1 stack of…

• ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FIX SWORDS IN CD'S

Aleskio - - Rants

Quote from McDobs: “You can't nerf something to the ground based on 1% content... Non sword players just have to learn to be good, although I'm convinced that most of the salt comes from boltcaster players that expect to press one button and win, and somehow swords deny them that so they come here and cry before school... ” cry me a river sword main shitter.

• NDA

Aleskio - - Feedback & Suggestions

yeah ok if spears were a problem then swords were a problem and they got nerfed as easy as that the problem is spears nerfs fucked the entire tree. 3% movement speed is not dmg nerf as spears got, plus the E of swords are ten times better than what spears have. swords are not ok it is a reason why they are played everywhere and spears are played nowhere so that proves my point

• NDA

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from GreenWizard987: “Quote from Trial_hard: “We need treatment for trinity & 1h spear and a tuning of gloves .. These 3 could hold the ground vs sword...u cannot FCK sword but keep these untouched ” By untouched you are mean this, right?Spirit Spear Charge: 40% > 28% Harpoon CD: 15 > 20 This made whole weapon line basically useless as DPS, except 1h Spear and Trinity. If you don't think that's enough then you are ignorant or plain stupid. ” nerfs needed... spear in my …

• NDA

we still need a good Aoe Q for fire and frost that doesnt depend on 10 factors and then we are good for now. Curse sickle is way better than both of those without needing cc or castspeed, please consider it, finally sword nerfs

• I am not afraid lol I am a solo player more than a group player and I travel all around bz myself. It's about logic would you like a 5 man group to kill a 20 man group? And that happens actually sometimes, it is about logic. There are things who are not fair dude. You have Ava roads, cd es they are adding the mists. 5 v 5 hellgates, 10 v 10, crystal league. Like there is a ton of content to do that Is strictly based on what you do and what you use. And idk what type of zerging you mean I am a Th…

• I disagree, grouping is meant to be like this, your come around with people by your side to be stronger you can't deal with this in any way. It is just how the game really is you can compare it to life. Ganking is harsh in bz even more than it was before but if you know how to deal with it and are a bit smart you will survive.. sometimes not but this is the game dude, full loot open world PvP. There are already penalties when fighting a smaller group, you get a debuff to the DMG you deal but it …

• Fire/Frost Aoe Q'es

•I have posted this type of subject before like 2 times in the test server patch notes, I don't mind if people disagree with me but I am posting it one more time here so I guess it is in the right place. I am gonna try to explain the subject and what bothers me better. The title speaks by itself let's begin. •This thread is based on the side of small scale, medium scale, 20 v 20 and generally organised type of group PvP,(open world) content. Fire - the general tree like magic staff that is class…

• Bloodletter

Last few days I have played bloodletter as a DPS fory first time in 2 years since I hated this weapon let me tell you something it is the first melee weapon that allows you to 100-0 someone without using half your brain and doing it in less than 10 second compared to other any other melee weapon in the game. The weapon is mad dumb for years and SBI won't do anything, I really started to get bored of Albion not because of me getting burnt out but because of seeing the same shit everywhere dude, n…

• By this judgment of SBI they should nerf hellion and mercenary even more but hey who am I to judge the "good" decision this game developers do, the game is boring cause it is the same meta, magic weapon rework did nothing, only made arcane good in cd and 5 es the rest are the same crap. Same old Q spam frost with 0 diversity, you get to play the game once 30 second until your Cape and robe ce back up. Same old and useless fire staff with 0 pressure cause it's Aoe Q is a joke except zvz and his E…

• Fire - make it somehow so it is not used only as a zoning tool like mace silence or needing 10 stuns on a target to work, thx Frost - make it somehow so it can be played without needing 100000% cast speed for the ability to work, thx

• Make them playable in small scale Fire - make it somehow so it is not used only as a zoning tool like mace silence or with 10 stuns to be able to work properly Frost - make it somehow so you dont need to have 100000% castspeed in order to make the ability work

• Bloodletter

Aleskio - - Feedback Testserver

Bloodletter shitters saying spear is op dude this is next level comedy gold XD

• Quote from Achiolli: “Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Achiolli: “more nerfs on fire ???? they don't play their own game, absolutely no one else plays fire staff in this shit and they keep nerfing ” Fire Bolt is literally only used in 2v2 hellgates, and it was mega OP there so it was well deserved nerf (cuz Demonic got nerfed so great fire would have been the new meta). Great Fire E was tuned down mainly for 5v5s cuz of arcane nerfs. Please dont make such dumb comments when you just installed this …

• you guys are wasting time here, they dont listen to their community like ever, they update slowly without actually considering what is good or what is not, frost staff still bad btw and this was the patch meant for the magic staffs reworks, arcane still broken in 5 v 5 i guess we will have to live with this now for like 1-2 more years like usual lol. Idk why it takes you so much time to actually balance the game properly it is not really that hard at all. - Remove the teleport back ability it is…

• Frost staff still shit, very low sustain dmg, uninteresting "utility" Spears still shit , bro patch please not this crap

• please balance your stupid game guys, it will be more fun and have more players instead of seeing a bloodletter on every corner of my eye or fists of avalon or a god damn sword, make it more fun and people are gonna play it, the diversity in gear use is very very very limited in this game, you dont play meta you might as well uninstall, i know it doesnt require skill to play but make it balanced for people who enjoy diffrent weapon rather than 3 trees, thank you very much

• Spear buffs

Aleskio - - Feedback Testserver

Still the others are really mediocre compared to what melees bring to the table, pike, glaive, heron is kinda garbage, trinity only good for 1 v 1 es as a god damn relic weapon and daybreaker is good but inconsistent cant they work on them? no one plays these on group pvp man except spirit hunter in zvz or open world 1h