Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 428.

• Looking for guild 4-16utc

Blinkz - - Guild Recruitment

Very experienced dps 5K+ hour player can other fill positions.

• Bloodletter

Blinkz - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Fuhcew2: “Quote from Blinkz: “I really think the bloodletter will be the least of our concerns, royal jacket 1h spear with royal sandals might be where you should start. ” bloodletter would execute him before he hits 50% hp with mage cowl, Thetford cape, cleric robe. Stop the nonsense. The only option that 1h spear would have is running even running deflecting spin there's not enough damage to win that fight. Bloodletter is essentially a ranged execute. Make it 20%-25% to make space f…

• Bloodletter

I really think the bloodletter will be the least of our concerns, royal jacket 1h spear with royal sandals might be where you should start.

• Bloodletter

The design of the mists is pretty silly in its own right.........Open world 1v1v1v1, It's just gonna be a 8.3 mobility Fest with undead capes and fast mount up's, seems under thought.

• The rewards of open world solos are very underwhelming at this moment and need to be adjusted more towards risk and more reward. I've been very disappointed with my time back as this was one of the best features Albion had to offer. And now I'd rather just go and skin some mobs and make easily triple the money and fame safe without worries. (Legit, I get a pop out screen and watch anime while farming its that safe atm) I think ava hideout solo dungeon, +ava solo statics, and open world solos sho…

• Anyone ever have any trouble with this? has happened to me a few times over the years. never tempered with the files once but for some reason anti-cheat has a fit breaks down then deletes everything.

• looking for guild.

looking for PVP guild Active from 7 UTC+ message me on discord for more details: Blinkz#7198

• From my experience even with 2 healers its almost impossible to avoid healing sickness, unless one holy directly just heals the tank and nature heals the rest?

• Bank (Recovered) too expensive?

Blinkz - - Bugs

The system definitely needs tweaking and is somewhat bugged as I have tabs I cannot even open from recovery. Its something they just put into the game to hit a "We are doing something" quota a few years back from memory. Btw, was it gear or materials you were recovering? Ive heard gear is alright priced but materials are overpriced.

• Looking for pvp guild!

Bump

• Quote from Itsmagic001: “You know its an MMO btw ” It was also a mmo back in beta, although the game is very stale now compared to back then. Alot of awesome maps and features that needed little tweaks to stay balanced were removed to make way for zerg content that made groups expand.

• The Notorious Army

?

• Looking for pvp guild!

Beta player returning, looking for very active pvp guild! Im competitive a gamer but very chill looking for a guild that is active at least 8+ hours running pvp/pve activity's ready to slay out numbered groups or do 5v5 hell gates etc please contact me directly on discord, Blinkz#7198

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “Fixed an issue where dash, pull, and knockback effects would sometimes act erratically under high-ping conditions (e.g. Chain Slash ” Awesome update, Dash, pulls and knockbacks seems like an understatement I've found a few other things in game feel a lot smoother as well after this update? Very Impressed!

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Fixed an issue where dash, pull, and knockback effects would sometimes act erratically under high-ping conditions (e.g. Chain Slash) ” Thank you very much been waiting forever to hear this! Could we also get a fix for skill markers on the floor acting erratically under high ping conditions as well?

• When you see a ganker.

Blinkz - - Forum Banter

Quote from Rosalia: “youtube.com/watch?v=fExHNiCU9FA ” ahhhh these were the days caught out without stealth, so when's albion classic coming out? youtube.com/watch?v=A8NGE9mQ4XA THEY had cooldown pots I totally forgot!

• Ive been back awhile now and had a good test bows are well and truly just crap frost jump need to scale to start, spears need the old spirit of spears damage back, both taproot and guardian need a nerf, light crossbow needs a 1 second cast straight up they have done it to every other weapon this needs it to.....specter jacket needs to be reworked not a buff not a nerf to scale on the tiers drives me insane just like frost shot and mercenary jacket, balance and scale that. dagger chain slash shou…

• Lol i was wondering why my 8.1 solo's were quiet this is it. what the abolsute SBI wtf? you have done it again.