Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 214.

• wasn't there a data mined change that was found with the ASIA server that mentioned the regular bow E being changed to having to travel X amt of steps to get more enchanted arrows for ur quiver which would push it to more of an ADC/orb walk weapon. I would like to see that implemented to put some level of skill into a stationary turret. also Daul swords are already busted not sure any change is needed to help them get there, there murder ledger stats and usage stats overall since rework are insa…

• Quote from Kanra.zip: “unnoted change Giant Steps (Forge Hammers) - armor increase: 35 -> 20 - magicresist increase: 59 -> 35 imo should've nerfed the uptime or removed knockup but this is decent ” Removal of knockup 100% kills the weapon, i was expecting some kinda double forge knockup preventing.. so if knocked up by 1 Forge player ur kinda locked with that player for duration of the knockups so u can't just get bounced up and down by multiple forges at same time (but that would be harder to c…

• my point wasn't to day Bearpaw needs a buff ot to compare artifact vs non. Just when u look at those weapons they are similar and currently Dual Swords is better in almost every situation due to better cooldowns and uninteruable e. I guess bear paw is better on small clumps but in the end one weapon makes other look bad.

• so it's obv dual swords is to strong lets compare to a popular weapon that's almost identical. Bear paw: both dual wield, both good atk speeds, both mobile Es. Me and a friend compared and the damage on the E is almost identical for landing it. Bear paw then has true damage bleed and dual swords has knock up and 100% atk damage buff. Dual Swords 15 seconds cooldown no matter what. Bear paw 30 if u miss or use to try and escape and like 40% refunded if you land so 16. In both situations bear paw …

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

iRawn - - News

Quote from CallMeGosu: “Quote from iRawn: “Quote from solventh: “it took them 5 years to accept the realities. and meanwhile they kept saying lies.. solventhMaster of Coin Likes Received706Posts2,78724 Jun 9th 2018 the server is not at the right spot. the us players play the game with under 80 ms while rest of the world play it with above 80 ms. the optimum location for the game server is a country like the netherlands, france, the uk or germany which makes everyone play the game at close ping t…

iRawn - - News

Quote from solventh: “it took them 5 years to accept the realities. and meanwhile they kept saying lies.. solventhMaster of Coin Likes Received706Posts2,78724 Jun 9th 2018 the server is not at the right spot. the us players play the game with under 80 ms while rest of the world play it with above 80 ms. the optimum location for the game server is a country like the netherlands, france, the uk or germany which makes everyone play the game at close ping times (ping times around 100 ms for most of …

iRawn - - News

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from iRawn: “How much main server population does SBI predict to lose and will this kill the main server? ” and I think a lot of people will come back to the game if the game loses most of its Asian players, small scale may come back and the game will stop being so heavy zergy outside CTA timers.not to mention the fact that potentially less players = better rewards. ” Possible but the game as grown with mist tiles, CD, Roads etc.. without more people tiles will start to…

iRawn - - News

How much main server population does SBI predict to lose and will this kill the main server?

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Caelestille: “10M, yes, maybe it's low. 17 million is a devastating amount that just scares players away. Why not 15 million? Why not 13 million? ” Do you rent or own a place? If rent - how much is your rent this year? How much was it 3 yrs ago? 5 years? Do you know or ever wonder why it changed so much (or did not change at all, if that is also the case?) If you answer that - you might be able to answer your own questions about Albion's premium ” issue i se…

• also redzones are pretty safe due to count at bottom telling you how many players are evil. also you can go into dungeons and set a timer for 90 seconds.. if no one comes into the solo dungeon by then it's closed and ur free to farm safely

• I've enjoyed watching you destroy your game

iRawn - - Rants

I too would like to see where numbers come from. Albion has so many avenues of playerbases now with steam client, non steam client (older players mostly) and now official mobile apps.

• Quote from Revvn: “Quote from iRawn: “if this is true you should report a bug. Since only 13 players can be in the mist. ” im curious, how do you know this specific mechanic? i would love to know more about mist mechanics. like when you see a wisp spawn in the wild, does that mean at that exact moment the mist map is created and accepting players? (if this was true, then i would prioritize those wisps since its impossible for objectives to already have been taken when i enter a new wisp map, whi…

• Quote from Gunsnroses: “So i understand that ratting has always been and always will be a part of albion and i personally dont mind ratting even i myself play like a rat sometimes but when it becomes the only viable way to play the game in a whole content of the game(mist) thats when its a problem everysingle mist there is 10 people mounted hovering around every part of the map looking for people fighting or 20 people hovering on mount around objectives waiting for these 2 poor souls who are abo…

• Dagger Patch 2.0

iRawn - - General Questions & Discussions

I assume this a joke post? Deathgiver like 2nd most expensive weapon behind relambreaker. Even 4.2 DG sell for like 250k They are insanely viable, almost busted

• not sure if it's still the plan but melee weapons reworked 1+ years ago + fists added Magical weapons reworked the summer i believe hunter tree/range weapons are next on the list, so probably bigger overhaul coming to the tree as a whole.

• Quests?

iRawn - - General Questions & Discussions

there is a lot the big ass bosses in those T8 zones, where you can get insane drops for skins or boxes etc.

• Quote from Zaknel: “After waiting 25 days for something new it's honestly trash uptade. We got 0 changes in current meta, no changes in hg or cd, cores still doesn't show timer when you are not in the map. Few fixed, few buffs and SBI doesn't have to touch game for another month. Gj again people who manage this game. Next time listen to community. ” You realize it was christmas right? Like most software companies do no drop patches, or fixes during December, and normal operations usually start b…

• It is suppose to happen if you dismount in the vicinity of 2 people in combat inside solo mists. I'm not 100% sure the range that vicinity is referring too, also since a lot of fights are kites, or someone is low and someone else is chasing them. It is possible you dismount and they are both no longer considered in combat and thus you are now not given the LHD timer. i believe there some tweaks being made to it

• Deathgivers

iRawn - - Feedback & Suggestions

issue is shadow Edge. Shadow edge is busted, everyone had mobility nerf while shadow edge is getting a hit detection fix and almost a speed buff but that looks to be removed.

• imo the 20 portals should have more, a HO zone should be connected to one 3-4 times a week and every 20 man raid portal should go to a zone that has at min 2 other 20 man raid portals for some real cool small ma