Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• After recent updates my game crashes every so often, usually when I exit or enter a zone. It started happening much more since yesterday’s maintenance. Plz fix

• When I want to inspect a player i need to click on him with a mouse than press shourtcut to inspect. When I watch streams or youtube videos folks seem to just have the inspect widow pop up without having to click on a player. Is there a shortcut to select other players I’m not aware of?

• Quote from Naruto364: “so you mean i should move all of my islands to caerleon and don't spend my focus on the things i plant and how i should research What you do with islands is irrelevant. You do not need islands to make money from ceafting, you just need focus. ” You don’t need to move islands to Carleon unless yoh want to. What I’m saying is, in my opinion, using focus to craft food & potions is more profitable than using it to grow things.

• Quote from Legita: “Hey , Welcome to albion my friend ! in premium tab its 10.5kk , which is 10,500,000. as you are new i would really recommened fame farming and able to get your build to 1200-1300 IP , then go and join faction bandits it happen every 4-6 hours a day, each city has its own discord community you can join and ask for help there. Faction bandits are really really good for making silver, i have made around 14m in less than 2 weeks from bandits only Bandits give you faction points, …

• No body will give you their secrets. Do your own market research. I will tell you however, that i recently quit my farming gig in Albion, mostly because harvesting, planting than watering on multiple islands is tedious daily task that can take up to 40 minutes or more and it doesn't earn as much other activities. The real money is in potion brewing , which potion? I won't tell you that... do your own market research. The added benefit of cooking/potion brewing is you don't have to do it daily, y…

• Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==I - Battle Mount combat spells are now disabled in yellow zones ” But seeing a swarm of noobs trying to take down a mammoth was such an entertaining sight to see...

• Lol! I see your point! SBI has been pushing the idea of more risk = more reward. They introduced Conquerors Challenge and improved open world fame to encourage solo players to go into black zones. I don't know if it encouraged solo players, but it certainly made the zergs bigger. Another problem is, not due to SBI's fault, ZVZs became a clown show. Those zvzs are mandatory in every major allience. You gear up, get on comms... an hour later you head out, you wait some more... than enemy zerg show…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Drunkhog: “Also, even tho battle mounts were very rarely used in faction warfare, that there is one flavor of non-lethal content gone ” Very rarely? Battle mounts were never used in factions. Its not possible to use one whilst faction flagged. ” My mistake... i thought ive seen one faction flagged but i must've been mistaken. Thanks for the correction. I don't own a battle mount myself.

• Battle Mount combat spells are now disabled in yellow zones So I think of it as a nerf to content rather than addressing actual issue. With this change battle mounts become no different than ordinary mounts in yellow zones. Have you ever seen a group of 10 to 15 noobs trying to bring down a hostile flagged mammoth? That is a hilarious sight to see! Even tho I think of myself as a more seasoned player I do engage in noob tomfoolery from time to time. If no one brings battle mounts out due to them…

• True! By making it harder to get silver they reduce silver cost of gold, and this will make premium cheaper as premium always costs 3000 gold. but than what's the difference between having to pay 10.5 mill with easy silver or paying 9 million with hard silver? The effort balances out and remains the same! I thought devs were concerned with how easy or hard it is to get premium? Or is it just the monetary figure they are concerned with?

• Quote from Unangwata: “Give me example of wargloves in human history. The fact that there is magic in game doesn't mean you have to make things that have no sense. Gloves would never be viable weapon... ” Well, same argument can be said of other weapons that were in game before war gloves. No time in human history a person could grab a staff and cast fire inferno, or freeze enemies or even funnier grab a broken branch off of a tree and heal fellow soldier like we have nature staffs... Think of w…

• As others said, you can mix and match items from different branches ie. cloth, plate or leather. General motto is “more tank means less spank”. Possie combinations are endless but it doesnt mean every build makes sense, items for build are selected for the abilities first and the passives second. There are also no classes in this game. Today you can be tank, tommorow a dps and a healer later

• So, the only real way to lower the price of premium is to buy gold with $$ and than sell it for silver. Even buying premium with $ will not help… unless 3k gold gets deposited to pool of gold every time someone buys premium with cash. The future of pemium prices is grim.

• So the price of premium has been steadily going up. It costs around 10.5 mill silver now, price doesn’t fluctuate much and it looks like it is well on its way to hit 11 mill soon. What controls price of premium in silver? I know it is related to price of gold, but i’m hazy as to why it fluctuates since gold is usually introduced by purchase with real $ and the only thing you can buy with it is premium. Is there something players can do collectively to bring it down to more reasonable levels?

• Lol in many games such play style (paying real cash for every thing) is called endgame. Whatever you think of your guildies, they are the people that keep cheap skates like me able to play for free. I personally just got to the point where I can earn enough silver from my islands to afford premium. I might buy a vanity if something bad ass comes out but I’m not buying gold to sell it for silver.

• Quote from PaladinoRR: “I really hope they redesign CD's. Mostly so they stop ruinning other content while trying to balance for it.. ” If they wanted to balance a weapon that is too strong in corrupteds without affecting other aspects of the game they could make it so the changes they make take affect only in CDs. Just like what they are doing with healing weapons in this upcoming update. I believe they use corrupteds as an excuse rather than valid reason to nerf weapons.

• In my opinion corrupted dungeons should be replaced with simple 1v1 instance. Imagine a long tunnel it the middle of the tunnel there is a chest. You sign up for que, you get taken to the tunnel, you run as well as your opponent, towards a chest. Than you meet in the middle and get straight to the business, If you win you get the gear I’m wearing plus the contents of the chest. If I win i get your loot plus the chest. Let’s keep it budget friendly with hardcap of let’s say 1000 IP. Simple quick …

• Oh it is a confirmed fact that a lot of youtube creators are sponsored and hired by game creators not only to promote the game but to push narratives. However, in other games, you start out running around like a clown, than you watch youtube videos where you learn aspects and details of the game mechanics, Than you stop running around like a clown and practice what they taught you, after some time you master the game and develop your own play style/builds. In my opinion this is missing in Albion…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “yeah Albion Online is meant to be different than all other MMORPG’s and now SBI is just turning over and saying they want it that way since it will “get more players into Black Zone” when the BZ is meant to be a Endgame content where intermediate and expert players can fight and get massive amounts of silver with immense difficulty. It’s meant to be a hard game for a reason and should not be made any easier or it will just lose the factor of being a true MMORPG that a lot…

• Tp feature will be exploited, people will cry than the feature will be nerfed. Will it fix any real issues? Hell no! Come on guys!! All of you that have been around for more than a year should know how it goes in Albion.