Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 790.

• Quote from oMagister: “Quote from SirisLi: “Hi, thank you for the feedback! Unfortunately, it's not possible to split the world on different servers, our game is not designed for that. (I'm not sure any game can offer something like that, to be honest). So it can only be one solid world for the separate server. But you can keep your old character on the West server, and return from time to time! Especially if you already reached the point where the game on the Western server becomes less thrilli…

• Quote from papcok: “My mission: To increase player retention through lowering the barrier to entry of PVP and making 1v1 + 2v2 PVP success more obtainable for all players. My request: To create a 1v1 and 2v2 queue system (like arena) where players can queue straight into a fight. The maps could be same size or smaller size versions of existing 1v1 and 2v2 maps. This mode would reward no loot or fame. My reasoning: This will NOT invalidate the current 1v1 and 2v2 content because no loot or fame w…

• Stonemouth Northbluff has no wisps?

Deathskills - - Bugs

Quote from Captainrussia: “Is that bugged? Rode through half the zone, did not see a single wisp spawn (for the mists) ” pretty sure they do spawn there, you might have gotten unlucky tbh. i'll keep an eye over the coming days in that area (am in TLM so shouldn't be hard to notice or not)

• Quote from Captainrussia: “ Game that is PVE only (as in no full loot and no player driven econ) where things just grow into a broken "bubble" as there is no item destruction/trashing and PVE-game economy just always fails due to infinite inflation. ” not true look into Dofus. temporary servers with bonuses for main one . That could be a "model" that can help keep it sorta alive longer and fresh

• Quote from TheSlayer: “Quote from Embelia: “Quote from TheSlayer: “"Company wants to maximise income" extra extra read all about this shocking and unprecedented update. ” Are you an ironic contrarian or a corporate bootlicker? b-but it makes them more money... How does that benefit you?The East server brings nothing but downsides for the West server. SBI has split the playerbase. Lots of players are leaving your server, effectively quitting the game. The East server isn't even region-locked. On …

• any ETA on Blazing E 2nd part of the ability not working getting a potential fix? This does mean 20-30% damage of a full cast E missing.

• Quote from FleaTheFlea: “ Glacial Staff: One of the best choke denial spell in the frost tree. high damage if people commit to go through it, cannot be reflected, quick cast time, last 15seconds has a slow. Icicle Staff: used in ganking and one of the best weapons to slow down a flank in zvz. that's a guaranteed 50% slow ignoring cc resistances. that alone is amazing, especially mixed with the new mist plate armor. Hoarfrost: this weapon is just being slept on, decent damage and great cc if you …

• Multishot double hitting

Deathskills - - Bugs

seems to me you literally just walk again in the aoe zone while it's still active cause you got knockback too far and were too close to the zone so you got it again by the arrow. feels "intended" to me more then a bug. (that's my opinion). so that would be due to the projectile having a "slower" travel speed instead of being almost instant to reach it's end destination. Compared to some other issues we've had recently, if it is a bug, it might be a lot less of a priority compared to a ton of oth…

• Quote from BeNicePls: “Hello to everyone (i hope the question is allowed at the forum - im a new player and also new at the forum) I create my first ticket at Albion Online Support. Is the support currently overload? #nofront (at reddit i read a normal waiting time would be 3-5 days?) The last response from Albion-Support-Team i received is 8 days ago and this was only the Information that my ticket is send to the account management team. Has anyone a similar case or any informations? Thank you …

• SBI, home of incompetent moderators

Deathskills - - Rants

Quote from tomsk: “Quote from Sedocoi: “OP, youre a real one. maybe 6k people play this game daily....maybe. There are 331 million people in the USA. 6k/331m= 1.81e^-5 (0.0000181) 1.81e-5 % of the population of the usa plays this game...... its such an amazingly unpopular game. Its actually probably going to totally die within 10 years purely based off of numbers gained and lost. ” so firstly SBI is German studio I think, not US, then according to steamcharts, Albion Online plays 7 000 people ju…

• An option to buy premium directly for all 3 characters could be great

• Quote from Mabruck: “Hey there, first of all thanks a lot for your detailed report! At first I was unsure whether this is a bug, since the training dummies cannot leave the area of effect but then I tried it in a duel with another player. I forwarded the issue to the design team. Please do not expect any news before the new year though. Cheers ” Obviously, hope the team can enjoy the Christmas holidays. And i do want to point out the extra damage applies when the tornado ends too as per the spel…

• Issue is still occurring (if it wasn't changed on purpose to this new behavior without mentions in patch notes) as of 26-12-2022

• Quote from keyfouyr: “Please don't make an echo chamber of your views out of my thread. You are encouraging the SBI to hire more non essential employees. That's a yikes! ” Not even gonna bother replying to this since it is in the banter section of the forum, I just really hate stupid disinformation regarding how games are made as your post suggests. that's the only real yikes here imo.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Deathskills: “i'd even say they need a bigger QA team ” They have a QA team? ” they at least have 2 members of the in house (so SBI team and not 3rd party which they probably use) on the forum.

• Quote from keyfouyr: “Quote from Midgard: “Stillfront bought SBI for 120 million Euros. Of course they want their investment repaid. And with inflation across Europe up to over 10% and increased running costs as a result, they are passing those costs onto their customers ... as most businesses do. Its not rocket science.. ” Inflation is closer to 20% But that doesn't explain 50% increase in price of some Gold&Premium. They overhired and they are being greedy. They should scale down their operati…

• Quote from Deadlus: “ There are 300+ unique roads in the game, by comparison there are less than 150 black zones, and blackzone's player base is probably 20x (more like 100x) that of roads ” There's at least 270 bz maps (and probably 250-260 that have territories) so that's hella wrong number lmao. just had to point it out xD There might be more roads then bz maps but those are way more simpler to partially procedurally generate since their templates is drastically simpler then a regular OW map …

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Deathskills: “as much as it is easy, often it takes some dedication to do and often, imo, the methods to make money are not fun which means you don't make as much doing the "fun" content. (we all have different definitions of what is fun tbf) ” oh no! Dedication! Dedication isn't fun? You know who says that?:) You say the methods to make $$ are not fun - but isn't it fun by definition to not be broke? (and vice-versa, being broke = not fun). If you are able …

• Quote from UwU-chan: “Quote from Deathskills: “as much as it is easy, often it takes some dedication to do and often, imo, the methods to make money are not fun which means you don't make as much doing the "fun" content. (we all have different definitions of what is fun tbf) ” so if you can make 1m silv an hr having fun how much do you need to earn to make yourself miserable??? ” i mean there's multiples ways of making 1m+ hour but that means just to maintain premium, you need to play 15hours a …

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Ball34: “Hi all, i don't want to be the bad guy here but all i see on thes forum people complaing. Even now you can make money esy if you want, if you ask me until now it was to esy. I play thes game over a year now and if i wanted i could have become a bilionier. In eny game you have to put time and efort and grind to reach the top skills to make mony.Everyone wants to get rich quick and after that just to pvp.Those billionaires have put a lot of time into the…