Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• I guess I'm not understanding... were the mist advertised to be an area for new players? I thought they were advertised just as an open world experience players to go by themselves or with 1 other player. Naturally players will want to enter with gear that can compete (or with rat gear they can afford to lose). Why are people asking for an ip cap for this type of experience and why are people asking to make this new player friendly and to make the rewards greater than or equal to the BZ where th…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from CDEEK5: “just read half the posts of others on here [Inc me] the whole game is a bust now definitely pay to win I have unsubbed and uninstalled it. ” Just wondering how you killed someone in game today according to the killboard if you've uninstalled yesterday? Must be some kind of exploit I guess. Or maybe youre just lying ... one or the other. ” He's just spreading misinformation.

• Quote from MrDarkwood: “Quote from Nerrd: “From my perspective, i have played nothing but solo mists since launch and through all the hotfixes and i am really enjoying it apart from 1 thing ... the rats I understand that people are at different stages of their Albion career, and if they have succeeded to such an extent they can afford to risk 8.3 sets, then fair play - i have no issue with running across 8.3 meta builds in the mists. It's up to me to survive. However, flat 4 bloodletter rats as …

• Quote from Ulfnaor: “Quote from Sqrzz: “Quote from Ulfnaor: “So much wrong in such a small content patch. Most of my comment will echo points made by others but what the heck, it bears repeating. Let's begin with general points: -The entire update feels half-baked and like it needed another 3 to 4 months of polishing / extra content. -Y'all need to stop going for updates that try to please everyone; it ends up pleasing no one. It's a general, problematic trend with game devs these days but still…

• Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from CDEEK5: “Quote from Mendigo_Do_Mar: “Quote from CDEEK5: “I believe if SBI dont get a grip of this game there going to take huge financial losses. from what i understand they are currently $50.000.000 in the negitive (from youtube sources so not sure how legit this is). i get that SBI need paid to and make profit but they should not gain this profit at the expense of bad game emchanics and poorly thought out updates. as a player with 4 years experiance and about…

• Quote from CDEEK5: “Quote from Mendigo_Do_Mar: “Quote from CDEEK5: “I believe if SBI dont get a grip of this game there going to take huge financial losses. from what i understand they are currently $50.000.000 in the negitive (from youtube sources so not sure how legit this is). i get that SBI need paid to and make profit but they should not gain this profit at the expense of bad game emchanics and poorly thought out updates. as a player with 4 years experiance and about 90 percent of this time…

• Mobile changes in veil patch

Sqrzz - - Mobile Version

The largest mobile change for me were the changes to the attack button. Whenever I am near an interactable object while spamming the attack key (while targeting a mob) the game thinks I want to open the chest or gather the resource. This change was very bad. You compensated by putting a separate action button which is good, but ultimately the button is still buggy because it does not save the setting if you turn it on. Every time I log in I have to set this seperate action button. Also one super…

• Quote from Ulfnaor: “So much wrong in such a small content patch. Most of my comment will echo points made by others but what the heck, it bears repeating. Let's begin with general points: -The entire update feels half-baked and like it needed another 3 to 4 months of polishing / extra content. -Y'all need to stop going for updates that try to please everyone; it ends up pleasing no one. It's a general, problematic trend with game devs these days but still, it applies to Albion. -Why do we keep …

• The Forging of a Stormlord

Sqrzz - - Chronicles of Albion

After many weeks Sqrzz had finished his return trip to the Caerleon castle from the depths of the dark zones (t8). After his many adventures in the forbidden zones, he has become a seasoned veteran. He checks the local message boards for any news. To his dismay, he saw the loudmouth oaf stormlord spouting his mouth off about how the legendary Trauqe was only a newbie slayer and how everyone should follow his lord and saviour, Benji - the swollen one. "I guess this guy never learns his lesson" Sq…

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from Sqrzz: “Whats another option? I am interested in this game. ” Horse simulator? Red Dead Redemption 2 ” Can I shoot other random players online in RDR2?

• Quote from DOYUMSUZ: “Quote from Sqrzz: “Quote from ShogunRain: “I'd say the only thing that was omitted was any interaction with players who are interesting. If you are looking for excitement in the game it comes from a screaming shot caller losing his/her mind when things go absolutely horrible, and the pure elation of being in a zerg that is well orchestrated and commands the battlefield clutching victory from defeat. The lack of mention sounds like evidence that the player never reached end …

• Quote from Deleted user: “Quote from VseOtlichno: “I will ask you not to judge weapons only by the non-lethal arena. You give too much feedback without having a comprehensive understanding of the game. ” This is ridiculous. I'm not making a general comment about that weapon I am refering specificaly to the arena. It's about your comprehension not my problem. ” Your experience in the arena is not the same as others and crystal arenas is a piece of content that not everybody does. If you are refer…

• Quote from noxmortus: “You need to understand a few things a) there will be some hurt until the next shop cycle (month) b) it is not sustainable for them to "break" a city for an entire shop cycle. They will lose more silver than they could ever have hoped to gain c) they will be unable to repeat it again the following cycle (unless they want to swipe to victory) d) this has happened many times in the past and the economics has a way of balancing itself. e) the shop barons are quietly waiting an…

• Quote from Reef: “Quote from Oshien: “If I want a theme park pvp experience there are other options. ” if i want horse simulator that called OW PVP there are other options. ” Whats another option? I am interested in this game.

• Quote from ShogunRain: “I'd say the only thing that was omitted was any interaction with players who are interesting. If you are looking for excitement in the game it comes from a screaming shot caller losing his/her mind when things go absolutely horrible, and the pure elation of being in a zerg that is well orchestrated and commands the battlefield clutching victory from defeat. The lack of mention sounds like evidence that the player never reached end game content and has not *TRULY* played e…

• Not saying increasing the blob radius is a bad idea.. but if someone is blobbing 100 odds are they're doing some objective and not ganking solo/small groups. It should be pretty easy to avoid them. Also the downside to huge zergs are organizing huge zergs... have you ever tried to rally 100 people to do one task? It is not easy and definitely not worth it to gank with 100 people... they're going to split your set 100 ways? Everyone gets 1,982 silver yay.

• why I quit this game and you should too

Sqrzz - - Rants

See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• The Forging of a Stormlord

Sqrzz - - Chronicles of Albion

As the old bloated "lord of storms" as he referred to himself straddles a tree in Ferndell daydreaming of mists and bacon, a newcomer to the lands of Albion exists the Lymhurst gates. Sqrzz as he is known, a lowly recruit, barely 18 years of age fresh out of the journeyman's academy with a dagger and a fresh pair of leather shoes and armor stumbles upon the ugly old man blabbing to himself. "...Bacon...burn...biggins," the old man mumbles as he is trying to cast a spell. The spell reminded Sqrzz…