Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 520.

• if EU conection is good to singapure.. i think the main server will become the asian server.. so deadlus come farm with me broooooooooo

• Join a Live Q&A on AlbionTV

YeSer - - News

now that u guys made a asian server remember the almost asian contry new year is the Chinese New Year. And bring same asian festival to the game

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

YeSer - - News

Quote from solventh: “it took them 5 years to accept the realities. and meanwhile they kept saying lies.. solventhMaster of Coin Likes Received706Posts2,78724 Jun 9th 2018 the server is not at the right spot. the us players play the game with under 80 ms while rest of the world play it with above 80 ms. the optimum location for the game server is a country like the netherlands, france, the uk or germany which makes everyone play the game at close ping times (ping times around 100 ms for most of …

YeSer - - News

Quote from Diyon: “ SBI always has plan, either if its with Mists, Bracilien, new servers, premium cost increased... I think 80% of people can rationalzie their choices, 20% will complain no matter they do unless they give these retards way to kill someone with 1 shot and earn milions with 0 risks xD ” if you mean when theres a bug they did nothing to compensate it or dont ban and ban player that abuse ban becouse they wanted Public thing that pass 2 years and still havent complit if all those t…

• What you guys expected about a company that fix their bug this way, theres a bug but amazon cant let us send another box then you guys do nothing?? , but whos the problem source your guys doing a bad code that made the bug or amazon that made the drop sistem with bug? if u are the consequences why you don’t put a solucion? Ah u can’t resend ingame to player a box? To apologize about ur lazy code ?

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from YeSer: “Sadly thode collections lose their value ” why tho ” división of player no more new asian player to usa server , lose 30% comunity and the most important thing is the lose of trust to sbi. Less player to consume.

YeSer - - News

this isnt the first time SBI doing against what they talk. I am still waiting to buy with gold skin packs when they promised that this will happen same day and the one global server , next time they ban you from game chat or game , for no reason ah thats thing they already doing. I will definitely play the asian server to kill those little noobies that havent played albion never. Will be fun for couple of days

YeSer - - News

the point here is if they can do a new server today they will do another next’s days then the acount progression lose all thier price. At least made character transfer like dota lol? Or all the mmos those day like 1 month after opening can trafer character. And let us try the ping before ? Theres no open beta? and whered is the servers located isnt same having a server in honkong than in new zeleand

YeSer - - News

Quote from OVTSIDER: “D!ck move SBI, only 2 months before announcing a new server. 0DTuHARzJDTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC ” thats the strategy to male money bro they dont even let you try to conect to asian server to test the ping until you buy those founder pack. When u see that a game havent a open beta to let people to try? the game comunity was pool now its become dead immediately. No content for hellgate 10/10 was 70% asian player doing this content No cta for 12-18 half of territory dead . asian serv…

• Quote from UwU-chan: “you can change your gender in game you are confusing sex and gender which is a pretty common mistake for all the people obsessed about this stuff ” Nah u cant, u cant turn ur character hairstyle to the another gender hairstyle the outfit skin is good but the avatar and character look inst good made

• Is SBI against transgender? theres no option to change the gender ingame?

• As the silver discounts rate is in 5000silver /1gold SBI want 30day prime cost 19m silver its 19hours of game play average to earn, if we play 1hour by day we have 30hours its 63%of the game play time just for premiun , a Albions life is harder than the real life guys. Where the most guys spend 30% for their home rent.

• in the system config increase ur mouse size. this will increase ingame size too.. i dont know why theres no mouse size seting inside the game..

• The Ranger Vanity Bundle is Here

YeSer - - News

when? NOTE: All the listed items will be purchasable individually with Gold at a later date, but the total Gold cost for all items will be higher than the bundle offer.

• corrupt dungeon bug

YeSer - - Bugs

strange bug. check the video. idont know its bug or same hack. 1. the guy invaded so fast 2.the cristal count was broken 3. shuddely the corrupts dugeons closes. youtu.be/0d_rPAjvELA

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from YeSer: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from YeSer: “i want hear ur opinion about this skin, its will be used? ” please write your question differently, your translation software did not work properly ” you add a image about the ox skin and u havent say nothing about it ,why sbi is doing shit skins? ” i'm not sbi?? why u mad bro ” i am not blame u i just want heard ur opinion about the skin. becouse i see the image , then i just wanted to quest u that. nothing else.

• Quote from Nesnes: “Today we’ve added Player Anonymity to conceal the identity of players you encounter in the Mists, we’ve changed the relationship of Mists Rarity and Tier to guarantee that enchanted Mists have an increasingly higher chance to lead to higher Tier zones, and further increased the silver and loot bonuses of the Mists to match that of the Open World. ” and any info about brecilian reputation for? i am 1m since weeks ago...

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from YeSer: “i want hear ur opinion about this skin, its will be used? ” please write your question differently, your translation software did not work properly ” you add a image about the ox skin and u havent say nothing about it , why sbi is doing shit skins?

• i want hear ur opinion about this skin, its will be used?