Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Arena gets rejected while saddling up

Armageddon - - Bugs

Accepting an Crystal Arena Match while saddling up, will reject the Match instead of accepting.

• first of all, don't refine wood or leather in bridgewatch. Every city has its own bonus. leather refine in in martlock. wood refine in fort sterling. Because of that there is no high demand to refine wood or leather in bridgewatch. Some people still build it , but well with "normal" charging it wouldn't be profitable. there is no mononpol atm in bridgewatch. You can buy plots atm at like 30kk - 50kk. Thats the price you have to pay. then you can define the charge yourself.

• Incorrect Client Version

Armageddon - - Feedback Testserver

IOS - Wrong Client Version In my case on live server, using different network fixed it. I used a hotspot. maybe router restart works aswell. I have no idea , why it fixed the issue.

• Item Value is weird

Armageddon - - Bugs

The item value of an 5.3 Greataxe is 8192. The item value of an 8.0 Greataxe is 8192. The item value of an 5.3 Bear Paws is 9984. The item value of an 8.0 Bear Paws is 22582. Why? 5.3 and 8.0 should be the same? Why would someone use 8.0 bearpaws, if 5.3 has cheaper repair costs. It is the same for other weapons.

• Find Uncle Frost this Yuletide

Armageddon - - News

Yes unlce frost is too rare. i have done lots of dungeons, and thought it must be bugged. I now finaly killed him twice (just to get trash loot) . btw Loot = fun if he is that rare i would expect at least good loot. If the fun should be to kill him, loot can be bad. But if he is rare and loot is crap ...

• IOS - Wrong Client Version

Armageddon - - Bugs

Thanks. That worked. I used my handy hotspot. Why did that work?

Armageddon - - Bugs

No change after maintance. Same Error. Anyone else with this Problem?

Armageddon - - Bugs

Same today. will this be fixed? I just bought an ipad for my wife. Is Albion not working good on IOS ? We tried rebooting and reinstalling . Didn't work. Anything else we can try?

• its still worth playing, but many of the updates haven't improved the game.

Armageddon - - Bugs

It was fixed yesterday. Since maintance today same problerm.

Armageddon - - Bugs

Hi, We can't play on IOS (ipad pro 2022) since daily maintance. The client can't be updated to the required version. The version is not available in the App store.

• stucked while fishing

Armageddon - - Bugs

Happend again today. i used /bug this time . I closed Albion (log out again did not work) and logged in again. Then i was able to move again.

• Thank you. Well it was "my" island, but i gave ownership of the pasture to my other character. Now i can destruct it fast.

• I wanted to destruct my pasture on my personal island. It will take 24 hours. It used to be a minute. Other building take a minute. Why and when was this changed? I don't like waiting

• must have been an old video. BZ sucks since Hideouts where introduced. just like most other content. they focus on big fights. Solo players are rather a sort of farmable "Ressource"

• Dev Talk: Roads of Avalon Revisited

Armageddon - - News

yeah rip solo content. we definitly need more ganking in roads, wth

• stucked while fishing

Armageddon - - Bugs

Maybe you get more information from the kill: albiononline.com/de/killboard/kill/603762307 I entered the road, i was mounted, dismounted and started fishing, nothing special. Area: Siritos-Oyohun OS: Windows 11, Desktop I wasn't able to find an Image showing the road, with a screenshot i could mark the area where it happend. (somewhere SW on the map). Well i'll make a video or screenshot next time. thanks.

• stucked while fishing

Armageddon - - Bugs

hi, i was fishing in t8 road, ( about 5 minutes ago ) i was getting stuck. i could not move, i could not fish, i could not log out i could not teleport . i was not able to use /stuck it was getting aborted) any skill was getting aborted. i was getting killed. could not record it. at least i am unstucked now. stupid bug

• when i harvest goose on my island i always get this error because i keep double klicking. its useless, just remove that error. i know its not there, i harvested it.

• solo ganking

Armageddon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Getting killed from a group as a gatherer is boring and mostly no fun... running away all the time is boring and getting killed from 10 people is no fun. I liked some PVP moments when i fought one or two opponents. How can Solo Ganking be made more attractive.? I want more fair pvp fights. 1. Reduce HP of mounts -> it should be easy to dismount a player 2. Give gathering gear ~ + 20% damage (maybe, should be balanced ofc) 3. Increase thrash rate if killed from more than 2 players.