Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Quagga - - News

Quote from LadyReAn: “I was looking into playing this game on my stream already but I wonder if I should wait for the Asian server to come out in 20 days instead? I kinda want to start already but... not sure if it'll be a good idea knowing the Asian server is nearly out. ” Try to get some fame and spam arena so you can choose the weapon you want to start with, at least you will avoid a bad choice and frustration at the start;

• same dog shit gameplay that was earlier with mace and we have with ava gloves, i.e. hit&run bullshit, knockup E + splitslash and "kite", I don't know how they can make the same gameplay all the time and commit the same mistake, i.e. relatively high base dmg with cc-immune/i-frame I personally think that everything should be interruptable and those guaranteed E should have a long CD Block 1 E by soldier helmet and i have to run away because dual sword is able to outrotate me by which i lose value…

Quagga - - News

Quote from Wargorth: “Hmm, So your saying 7 weeks (no premium) for 700/700 on only one build. How many days in a week? And how many hours a day are we taking about? And what if I only play weekends? I quit that game in 2020 cause ping (and I felt the grind then - with premium). ” 7oRi9l3.png not counting the guards before the boss, 200-300k fame each of em x6 yea, famefarm in albion is hard asf lmao Seriously, people get out of the yellow zone.

• Fear Duration is not fixed anymore, instead it scales with item power, bonus cc duration factors and target CC resistance

• fix the "home" pls

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

That's the goal, if you have decided to live in the HO black zone, then live there and stop doing power projection and taking content away from others.

• funny yesterday I was thinking about it, I have an idea, remove silence which is useless anyway and replace it with 30% slow with an increased effect of up to 60% for the person who enters the fire. 1h fire is pure garbage, clunky to use.. overtunned DMG still meme weapon.

• Quote from ziigii: “The vile curse procccing dot damage on cast is an intended effect because the dot proc was removed from dessecrate but remained on q skills and great cursed. Not because it is in the game for 3+years and somehow no one noticed... ” very possible, I never paid much attention to curse, weird that no one writes about it.... it is a literally broken mechanic that makes curse by default regardless of armor outdmg every weapon in the game. yesterday I even checked what you wrote ab…

• only in CD!

• it depends on what we want to achieve, if we are talking about combat balance then the goal is to be balanced and allow as many weapons as possible to compete, if curse as a dot based weapon is able to outdmg 90% of brawler weapons not counting the additional DPS of the 8 sec dot "after trade" then it is logical that the weapon is busted, even fire which should be a burst if it does not build on the turret is outdps by curse Q spam.. Not to mention hunter hood which is a MASSIVE buff for curse..…

• Quote from Tabor: “You see flat 4 curses everywhere because curse dies all the time due to the worst Q range and mobility in the game. Curse is a all in build so many people play low gear with it as it is a virtually guaranteed death. Vile already takes quite awhile ramp up time to be effective if that somehow got nerfed even more than entire curse line would be buried. ” that's exactly the point if it wasn't for the double proc then curse would be balance, now you are able to keep DPS with braw…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Quagga: “this is an unwanted effect, all the curse strength comes from this bug, i.e. after 4 stacks you MUST break the stacks or you are 99% dead ” The effect is intended and known to SBI. The fact you just found out about it doesn't mean it is a bug. Quote from Quagga: “tested on flat 4 weapons see what the DPS difference is ” Now go and test sword q+auto, dagger q2+auto or fire q. All of these do more damage. Poison arrow has more range and is on a weaker side o…

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from Quagga: “already the Q is broken ” Not true. Q spam deals the same damage as daggers with deadly swipe+auto spam and less dmg than fire/sword. The only reason it is good is that everyone runs undead cape and the stacks counter it. ” curse - insights.gg/dashboard/video/3cniWh1pP8PAOyh4SIeeo6/replay poison arrow - insights.gg/dashboard/video/6I9FttVd2HcrH602eDHITV/replay This is not an intentional interaction with DOTs, I have tested with poison arrow and with axe bl…

• the game is not going to die and it will be fine, even more, I am almost sure when Asia leaves, people will appear to replace them, the fact is that Asia dominated BZ by numbers, now there is a chance to return to small scale. the prices of raw materials will also go up, so new players will be able to earn more by gathering lower tiers of resources, crafters will get more profit from items, the whole economy of the game will get a big breath.... whoever writes that the game will die is "retarded…

• there will be more nerfs to curse, already the Q is broken, the curse is the only weapon that gets extra prock from the stick when refreshing the stacks, thats why flat 4 curse is able to destroy the 8.3 by spamming Q because of the double dmg. instead of 200dmg for 2 seconds id does 400

• 1 world ; 2 continents

Quagga - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Embelia: “Nobody is stopping you from having characters on both servers. I believe that's even possible on one account. Your character on the West server won't be gone. It's only fair that everyone has to start fresh on the new server. It's probably a super fun experience. ” the only progress that people lose and that really matters is gathering it is the only progress that takes time, people behave as if their accounts are being deleted, even vanity etc.. everything stays... I myself…

Quagga - - News

Quote from XradamanthisX: “this change is just killing the actial NA server. We all need proxies for EU/LAS/Asia not to get all players apart, the map is too big to have it empty. And this is a pvp bassed game, if you see no one out in bz you just leave the game because the rest of the content has no sense, you will not gather or do PvE etenraly if there is no one to fight or you have to look over 20 min to find someone ” it's not a problem of the number of players, it's a problem of the safe me…

Quagga - - News

Quote from CallMeGosu: “dont forget to mention the amount of players left cause the game got to zvz heavy. ” literally this! I believe that a lot of people will come back to the game after a large part of Asia leaves for the east server and the game becomes less zergy.... small scale albion the best albion. Quote from ryman1279: “but when 40% of the EU players leave the west server, ” no one will leave EU, the ping for EU players on the east server will be even higher than it is now on WEST... c…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Funny enough, in over 200+ CD fights I have never had this happen to me. I play Stalker though. Is this another cancer mechanic that people introduce by tryharding in Slayer? A whole new level of sweaty tryharding? ” unfortunately

• I would add that the same thing happens with dec mobs, people auto attack for 20 and heal for 200 and it is full rng sometimes a mob can respawn in the worst possible situation and save someone who has merc.