Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 465.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

noxmortus - - News

Quote from LadyReAn: “I was looking into playing this game on my stream already but I wonder if I should wait for the Asian server to come out in 20 days instead? I kinda want to start already but... not sure if it'll be a good idea knowing the Asian server is nearly out. ” Recommend testing and playing the game F2P on current server. Find out what content you like to do and want to do (and importantly whether you like the game). Once the Asia server officially launches - 20 March (the Beta laun…

• Checking rarity of the mists

noxmortus - - Mobile Version

The wisp literally tells the rarity when you hover over it. It shows you rarity without opening it. There are also colour queues on wisp tail, although they are at times difficult to identify.

• No. Rewards unique to each pack

• Issue: Currently players have only a default option of inventory sorting. This sorts items by gear tier, tools, runes, artifacts. This becomes a tedious affair when inventory space or weight becomes a problem and having to manually look at each item to determine if it worth keeping, trashing or trading. Improvement: provide player toggle option to sort inventory by weight/estimated value/default option. What this does: provides fast inventory management at click of a button.

noxmortus - - News

Quote from Wargorth: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Wargorth: “Hmm, So your saying 7 weeks (no premium) for 700/700 on only one build. How many days in a week? And how many hours a day are we taking about? And what if I only play weekends? I quit that game in 2020 cause ping (and I felt the grind then - with premium). ” 7oRi9l3.pngnot counting the guards before the boss, 200-300k fame each of em x6 yea, famefarm in albion is hard asf lmao Seriously, people get out of the yellow zone. ” 2,470k o…

• @oMagister Would you rather play a game with a constant ping or one where it can fluctuate wildly depending upon what map you enter? I would expect the vast majority of players want a stable ping. Technically what you want is possible, but is not a viable or cost effective way to run the game. Nor does it add QoL to the playerbase.

• Test Server Ping

noxmortus - - Feedback & Suggestions

@SirisLi Can we at least know who is hosting the servers to work with ISPs for potential reroutes. Also, your team needs to fix the misleading message on the Asia test server, which states access will be granted for all on 31 January 2023.

• ARiFobGU84ZaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC These are my pings on test server client. The distance from my physical location in OCE to the US server is 2x that to the SG server. Yet EU players are reporting 180-280 ping to SG, with physical distances of 10 000km+... SBI how is this possible?

noxmortus - - News

US server is almost twice the physical distance to SG server, yet I have near identical pings? SBI clearly doesn't want to migrate ARiFobGU84ZaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

• Test Server Ping

noxmortus - - Feedback & Suggestions

So, i am trying to figure this one out. DC is 15,000 km+ while SG is ~6,000km. How do I get basically the same ping? image.png

noxmortus - - News

Quote from MeisterCaio: “i baked this game while kickstarter campaign. back in 2014 i think. this is not what i paid for. i love the idea of one server for all. because you have content everytime you play. and you have the biggest possible playerbase. maybe its a good way to reach new players in asia. but you nerf the old world. its good for you, but at the expense of the old players. ” If you think a game will remain static and not change/evolve based on gaming trends and markets...you may as w…

• @Midgard could you post the link to that Talion quote?

• You could argue that Albion West has peaked in so far as player numbers from NA/EU. Where as Asian player numbers grow, but are stifled by the high ping of 250+. The opportunity of competitively entering an Asian market where there is a strong culture of mobile gaming and willingness to spend $$$, makes it a smart business decision for SBI. Will players be upset and quit Albion? Absolutely. Will some Asian players stay on Albion West? Absolutely. But from a business growth point-of-view, losing …

• @Aneiran you probably want to understand how the servers will work first before you make such bold predictions. Given SBI clearly stated upon the announcement of the Asia server it is a 100% clean/new server with no transfers, I have no idea how you've come up with your predictions.

• Join a Live Q&A on AlbionTV

noxmortus - - News

But the Asian audience does not get the opportunity to ask their questions and have these answered?

• Noting the release of an Asia server with a target audience of Asian players, you conduct a Q&A and live discussion at NA/EU timers. Issue. The timing of the Q&A was 3am Singapore/Beijing time (using the new server location as a generic timestamp). Asian players being the primary target audience are not able to participate in the discussion or ask their questions. This is something that SBI will have to become acutely aware of now they are splitting their player-base and focus. Fix. Conduct anot…

• Join a Live Q&A on AlbionTV

noxmortus - - News

Noting the release of an Asia server with a target audience of Asian players, you conduct a Q&A and live discussion at NA/EU timers. The timing of the Q&A was 3am Singapore time (using the new server location as a generic timestamp). How about conduct another live discussion where the new target audience is able to actually participate (something around the 12 UTC perhaps (8pm Singapore time)). This is something that SBI will have to become acutely aware of now they are splitting their player-ba…

noxmortus - - News

The biggest long term issue i see with the Asia server launch is: The exodus of current players to the new server. There are not enough EU/NA/Latin players to backfill those who left. Meanwhile, the Asia server opens up access to a potential huge new playerbase on top of those who migrate. It is clear that SBI view Asia as their flagship server with the OG arguably already culminated in terms of growth potential.

noxmortus - - News

@JudgeNutmeg Will there be a referral program running for the Founders Packs? IE., if I get friends to buy these founders packs who are not current players, do I get the standard 500gold/tomes/referral skin/mount? Can I buy bronze Founders Pack and upgrade to Crystal before early access launch?

noxmortus - - News

Quote from Tenwit: “Will there be any way to check our (approximate) ping soon? Soon enough that we can decide whether or not to pay for new Founders. I'm in an area which _might_ have better ping in an Eastern server... but might not have ” you can do a generic ping test/check to SG/singapore to get an indication of what your ping may be.