Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Quote from Retromanbannedme: “Reduce the amount of utility within the E, simple. Remove stealth, remove reset on 3 stacks, increase damage by a lot. I want it to give death, not dance and be a bitch ass tank for 20 years while playing "tee hee im a clown and invisible yo ucantc catch me" ” worse dagger pair is that you? ye let's remove whole identity of the weapon & it's playstyle, because it's deadly in 8.3/4. Have you ever died to low ip deathgivers in fair fight? Cuz everytime I play against …

• Quote from iNeedHelpPlease: “The meta right now is to not kill yourself accidentally (or intentionally ” Yes, you have to think before you dump damage onto someone, not like for the last several months when it was useless 75%. If people are able to play against hunter hood with fire staff, which is like the worst weapon for it - u can aswell. Bait it out, time ur skills correctly and you will be fine, it's 45 sec cooldown, lasts like only 3 and purgable aswell.

• Bow tree needs rework, bunch of them are useless (wailing, mistpiercer overshadowed by longbow in ZvZ), whispering and reggy have very similar mechanic which is boring af. Warbow & Badon are the only ones I don't mind staying as they are. Problem with whispering is also that it's gankers weapon and they already have a hard time after several nerfs + keep in mind this is also mobile game so there needs to be some accessible weapons for them. That being said, the ones that are easier to play/don't…

• Ganking Round table

Foxyy_ - - Feedback & Suggestions

Biggest issues for me are: - rep system (need a whole rework because right now flagging as red feels like a pure punishment, not enjoyable whatsoever); - mounts (for example t3 ox that's price is ~15k is almost not dismountable solo) - that's for another topic though as there is many more mounts that need to be addressed; - i disliked mounting speed being 2s, in open world environment I had examples that people played horribly, missed all their skills and just mounted up in my face and reset for…

• Deathgivers

the core problem stays as it was, issue is not in deathgivers but in q2 on daggers being broken, same goes for gloves q mobility. fix that and most daggers gonna be UP, gloves will probably just became more balanced and not completely broken. It's a meme at this point that gloves can get dismounted, get their shoes purged but still gets away easily after going through 3/4 of the zone.

• Ice block doesn't seem op, it helps preventing one shotting a player, which I say it's fine. It's such a long cooldown most one shot builds have theirs before ice block comes up again. There are many different combat balance issues far worse. And if you want to block spells before they are hit - there is soldier helmet for half the cooldown. Solid option but doesn't save from one shot comps. This post looks more of a rant tbh.

• Deathgivers

Deathgivers require high ip to be really OP, I wouldn't ask for nerf. Thats why u see all the 8.3s (and 8.4s now thanks to SBI) doing well. if you see clips of someone doing t7/t8 deathgivers, these are usually much closer fights, which could go both ways.

• Quote from Karu: “at this point it's just funny watching the roads changes. Legit just reverting back to old roads and calling it an update. Also why not just say you're adding old nature Q back and buffing it a little. Let's not pretend it's new lmao. It's going to not be used just like it wasn't before, get creative, not use old assets and present it as new. ” legit what it feels like rn, update made roads worse and now they are reverting all the bad changes they've done to previous state. Com…

• gathering

Bump for devs, been some time

• Quote from Trial_hard: “What can we do? Negativ heal on E? ” Don't forget about defensive debuff kek

• Hello. Past couple months have been rough for both sides I suppose. Initial launch of mists have been a total mess tbh, introducing mists that became rat heaven and update to roads that was basically a nerf. You cannot tell me you didn't just straight up nerf roads after giving a great update to open world and then giving small scale playerbase this half-cooked bs after delaying the update for months. You've done a good job on trying to fix mists and returning roads to playable state with couple…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “i have Long given Up to discuss or ague with certain people on Balance. The only Thing that helps IS a shitstorm on the Forum but Argumentation and Logic doesnt Deliver. And i Just Switch to the current Meta as everyone does, IT IS Not worth the effort Nor successful.. ” I can feel ur pain lol. I would just like to know who gives some of these ideas and reasoning behind them.. so we can actually see the point of why it's changed. Anyway currently whole meta feels like an …

• Someone wise once said "It's sandbox, not a litter box" and I'm gonna leave you with this, as my brain cannot comprehend what you were trying to prove in this post. Also SBI it would be nice to explain game mechanics so people understand how they work, talking about DR, focus fire protection and such. It's really hard to find it, not to mention understanding especially for new players.

• All the players that are just so used to dump damage without caring about anything finally have to pay attention and time their skills correctly? Oh no... how terrible.. you have to think before you press buttons kekw. You don't have to agree with me, but I'm glad we have something else than mage cowl/fiend cowl solo gameplay and yes, I did ask for this change cheers

• Everyone talking about q3 nature change but nobody talking about busted dual swords rofl. u just balanced all swords and claymore individually and now u buff dual swords to oblivion? Who thought it's a good idea? It's gonna be braindead spam weapon. You don't need stacks for e (not losing them either), cc immunity, aa buff, mobility, what else?? I swear devs love swords players. Q3 on nature I don't mind the change, as @The_Support_God said, cast time and being forced to protect flower for ~3-5s…

• Question of the Week #8

Hello, I've been playing AO for almost 3 years now, spending most of my playtime in Roads. About golden era, from what my friends tell me & my own experience, initial launch and cta update was the best time for Roads. PvE felt rewarding and because of that, you could find a lot of groups fighting for the rewards there. What I like about the roads in general: The idea behind it of place for small scale players (3-7). This is a place for all the smaller parties that don't want to deal with all the…

• All of the ideas made by Kanra are very good in their own way, they solve ratting which is most important right now, but still give bloodletter identity and a place where they can shine. With stack based tresholds I'd even start from 10% and with 3 stacks keep it at 40%, 50 seems too much. Kanra doing amazing work with balancing stuff.

• Quote from Obelis: “This 6 to 5 change will never make it to Live. We rolled it back to 7 for Patch 1. ” thank u so muchhhhh

• Hello, This is something I've been meaning to ask a long time ago & with current update I think it's the right time. I'd like to know why changes posted for example on patch notes are not giving exact numbers? And why some changes aren't posted at all? For example: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “The protection radius of mob camp Treasures in the Roads of Avalon has been increased so that more mobs must be defeated before the chest unlocks ” Increased by how much? What were previous numbers? How can …

• Quote from CLogo: “5 man portal brings it inline with the brecilien drop portal and opens it up to proper balancing from the 5v5 meta. It also connects the 5v5 instanced content to the rest of the game for once. Everyone complaining is just worried that it's very unlikely they'll be unable to outnumber anyone with the default group size in roads being 5. Everyone wants separate metas everywhere but in result you just get 10 different metas in a bunch of unconnected content and none of them are a…