Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Fire should be renamed to sparkle.

enEstava - - Rants

Because that's how useful it is in battles. RIP Q1. E that doesn't kill. Cloth armor that doesn't last any. Long live plate armors and their players.

• Thanks for the lemon update. Harder to kill mobs. Having a harder time against players. Noice!

• Fire is in the spotlight, but I'm sure a lot of the quiet folks out there playing other successful builds are just winning while fire gets clobbered. Initially after the update a lot of folks gave fire a try but then moved on. I'm not impressed when I watch folks freezing themselves to become immune to damage. A supposed DPS build is like idling in battle while others do the hard work. I intend to give a cheaper Blazing Staff build a try in faction warfare. I imagine a masterpiece 6.3 Blazing St…

• The nerf to fire Q1 is a redline for me. I switched to it at the beginning of the faction warfare update after getting owned by melees like Axe that weren't impressed when I missed every skill shot at them. Even now I seldom collect any kill fame when participating in the faction warfare in the red zone. I'm also one of the last to any loot. And in chokes I'm one of the first to go down. In crystal arena I die as often as I kill. I even avoid being upfront since I know I will be the first to be …

• I don't think Albion can rollback the world like that so whatever bugs happened in the past or will happen in the future may be punished like this one, dealing a blow to as few players as possible. It took a while for them to collect the data that they needed because they may use the data snapshots taken during offline backups. Then they need to write the scripts that will filter the data by what they are searching for. Then they need to write a script to update the data and test it. And they ne…

• A lot of Brazilians, most of whom may join the game through one of Brazil's major ISPs called Claro Net, may be having issues when zoning maps and being disconnected very often. You can likely track it on the connection logs. Filter it by multiple reconnections in less than a minute as players are eager to resume their playing. I have no idea what is going on. I can only presume that the game has some sort of trampoline moving players to different server instances responsible for the different z…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from enEstava: “This staff has become my go-to for the red zone when killing mobs or just trying to tag along a bandit party. When I was reminded of the new W skill by someone else on this forum, I became much happier with the Great Firestaff as well. We can still get overwhelmed though. Fire in general is still trying to find its footing in big ZvZs. The improvement to the lesser skills Q and W just gave them all a chance to become relevant. I would say that by using…

• This staff has become my go-to for the red zone when killing mobs or just trying to tag along a bandit party. When I was reminded of the new W skill by someone else on this forum, I became much happier with the Great Firestaff as well. We can still get overwhelmed though. Fire in general is still trying to find its footing in big ZvZs. The improvement to the lesser skills Q and W just gave them all a chance to become relevant. I would say that by using less energy and the faster cast times, we c…

• Crystal League Arena

enEstava - - Feedback & Suggestions

If I had to afford a high repair bill in arena for instance, I wouldn't have played it past the first few matches. Even with cheap gear, going down 8 times a match would add up. Also, even without the extra repair bill, players who think they are losing are quick to give it up. If giving it up early would become a thing, then it would be better not to wait many minutes more or be reported for not participating.

• Crystal League Arena

enEstava - - Feedback & Suggestions

That's an interesting idea but I don't quite agree with it. I only tried arena recently and I was pleasantly surprised when the repair bill was much lower than what I was used to in the YZ FW. As a cloth armor user I tend to die too often. I have had this idea that perhaps some armor and weapons don't scale as well with IP. Some players I'm sure take joy in seldom going down, but a lot of us don't have that privilege. Also, playing something other than the meta builds shouldn't be punished so ha…

• I only play fire and had the opportunity to play Dawnsong and Infernal today. With Infernal in RZ FW bandits I loved it against mobs as I did notice an improvement with the new fire bolt. One issue I had was that the mobs side by side didn't appear to take AoE damage so I miss the AoE of the old Infernal a bit. I then quickly died when an enemy blob came and one of their 1400+ IP bows targeted me. I tried to run away, use the Scholar Cowl shield, but their attack finished me all the same. They h…

• Se você quiser pode começar um personagem do zero para ter premium de 3 dias de novo. Só que hoje em dia o premium não é um item que guarda no baú mais. Ele começa a contar quando você recebe a recompensa da quest. Quando comecei a jogar esperei um monte para usar meu premium também. Até quando quase nem precisava mais dele. Existe a parte do forum em português aqui. (It's a question in Portuguese.)

• I never use the Q3 as I find skill shots to be unreliable, especially when there are many enemies around which is when fire tends to deliver something. My playstyle often gets me killed though. I pay 90k to repair in FW and in arena these days I'm one of the most killed as well. I simply stopped using the wildfire staff once they nerfed it a little bit. I always like to say that open world is different to corrupted dungeons in that in the open world some mob will not kill someone who is running …

• Da outra vez que deu isso há uns meses atrás, quase chorei quando voltou a funcionar legal. Testei o comando tracert loginserver.live.albion.zone e deu mais ou menos a mesma coisa. Daí tive a ideia de checar meu IP público no Google e apareceu um IP versão 6 ao invés do IP versão 4 mais comum. Não sei se tem algo a ver. Também estou na Claro. Agora é ir sofrendo e tentando evitar entrar no jogo.

• My wildfire staff spec was at 115 and I played with the 8.3 MP one in faction warfare. I had a couple of good sessions after the recent update to judge how it was affecting me. I lost hope of making it work. I then decided to give the Dawnsong a chance instead. The wildfire staff is not OK. When fighting in choke points we have to aim it straight at enemies which puts us at danger. One pull + bomb and we are dead with the cloth armor. If we go around to try to flank enemies we could run into a o…

• I've sort of retired my wildfire staff for now. I'm trying the Dawnsong for faction warfare but it means that I'm less likely to want to take random fights. The Dawnsong isn't too bad to hide behind a large crowd like in choke points. I like the changes to the Dawnsong that made it snappier.

• My one toy the wildfire staff got messed up with. Now I think it will be difficult to get any fire staff traction for the next couple seasons. My impression from faction warfare currently it's that the new meta is heavier armor and weapons that go with them like War Gloves perhaps? Not sure. Right now I'd rather not even play faction warfare with the cards I've been dealt with. 1k IP gloves nearly blowing me out of the water. High IP bows nearly one-shotting me. My E seldom lands and when it doe…

• BOTS in HCE

enEstava - - General Questions & Discussions

Is it possible for them to add more members to a party just so each one of them would bring more rewards, even though the challenge would be completed by a smaller actual party? Let's say the challenge is feasible by a strong duo. They add 3 more members they control and get to collect more rewards at the end? Just throwing out an idea.

• Consider that in a free-to-play game perhaps only 10% of the players may actually pay for anything and that every future purchase may make the paying customers want to spend less and less. Most players in a free-to-play game are there to help create content for the 10% who are actually paying. Also there is sometimes an expectation that the highest paying players want to be able to beat the players who don't pay anything. While most players in a free-to-play game may wish to "play-to-earn" to us…

• I had been gathering for a while in the yellow zone and my food had expired, I was about done... About to head home I had to finish 3 more stone nodes still... Somehow at that very moment, as I was partially paying attention at all, as I watched or listened to something on the second screen, someone from a different faction jumped at me. It didn't even scare me. I trusted my boots to save me. So I activated the Miner's boot running and somehow my opponent seemed to purge it. OK. I'm mostly dead …