Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• If you have the money to invest...i suggest buying a Veteran Pack would be a good move....so you can learn how the game works...the skill tree is fully developed and i dont think we will see more big changes.....so get your pack start the day after tomorrow find your guild learn the game and be prepared for the grand release

• Hey All!

Victimizer - - Introduce yourself!

giphy.gif

• Your Favorite Anime.

Victimizer - - Small Talk

1.Samurai X 2.Tokyo Ghoul 3.Attack on titan 4.Akame Ga Kill 5.Darker Than Black

• hihi :D

Victimizer - - Introduce yourself!

giphy.gif

• Nothing Is Greater Than Law

Victimizer - - Forum Banter

teemo good for you now you can spend more time playing tap titans....

• WTF are you all talking about? You entrusted your items to him he could do whatever he wants with them.....There is not a deal between trading so even if you get scammed its the way of the game! you cant cry for this on forums and you cant blacklist someones name....we have seen the scam method in diablo archeage and in many other games...Even if he chosed to scam you just because you insulted him he could scam you without you insulting him! he is a player and he played with you...you entrusted …

• Quote from Myopic: “Quote from Sloe: “james-van-der-beek-clapping-gif-dawson-b7279382-sz624x350-animate1_zpsdf9ee7d7.gif~c200” ”

• dworf you shouldnt said that cause in 1d you might live on QM

• @Brabbit youtube.com/watch?v=wpDPw65HD_M

• The Summer alpha needs only 1.5 week to finish....and pretty much alpha has ended thou to developers giving power to specific players....if you want to play the game for 1.5 week its ok but remember that you wont be able to be competitive......go refund your money stay with Veteran closed beta might be on january 16th but if you play then you will might play the game as it comes out.......now its on alpha version things will change you dont lose anything

• dworf i mean man this thread is not made to get you attention....is made to announce that you cant take a territory without backstab and bugs....i mean man not even limelight did those stuff...they have pictures of you saying you use your NDA experience against the betters of you..... cloth users are squishy ....who have though? right @Dworf ?

• 1) We know how LP works and how tard it is.....a cool idea would be to just WIPE destiny board and let us unlock whatever we want for 5 days...with that everyone can test every weapon and armor and realy decide what they want to follow you know what im sayin? cause right now you unlock a weapon and its realy hard to get another another another.....and it the end you just go for something they all have and not what you realy want* 2) Guild massive invite: press a button and insta invite all your …

• Weird songs/videos

Victimizer - - Small Talk

youtube.com/watch?v=mSnRq6iyHKg

• Venstack declares war on Albion.

oh yeah man it must have been fun since you know all the knowledge you want to get a good destiny board and how to organise the roles in a guild its should be easy to outgear other guilds and then go for war with everyone since you know noone can kill you..deep in you you know that you re not better you just show who se the best around joined the best im cool with that for real i am hommie but you cant come here and throw that shit in first time players with V4STACK and dominate shit...give some…

limelight what you mean with the #1? 1 member in cloack and dagger or one territory?

• yeah i know what you talking about the LP is pretty fucked up you cant just change builds but you know just because you cant doesnt mean there is not a build

bercilak is not going to save us? are you kidding us? even i that im a newcomer in albion its my first alpha and i have arleady seen berci and rexi go like lovers...and as i heard you guys had everything in PRE pretest pre info pre pre pre pre....and you had to report the bugs but you neither reported some of em....some of you are keep using the bugs...dont talk to me like im not right.....so the only guys that can realy know how to use their LP and what to do and how to do.....And you go like..…

• what the fuck are you all complaining about firestaff? i mean ok you have your points...but right now only if you dont have fingers you can get stomped by meteor.......and what are you talking about the 4 firestaffs and 1 healer build? its just what you see on the forums and you say....ok thats broken im gonna follow it...... why dont you use cloth chest with claymore and plate helm? if you go for 5v5 its the best build cause you get M.res and stun with psyshical attack ....if they all get the s…

• July 11rd 2015 In memory of LordIsis s keyboard for 10 years of service in gaming "Faithfull keyboard which accompanied his boss until its death....the bond of human and machine was real" youtube.com/watch?v=6SvxaNQ6d7M

• that was an awesome introduction you wrote there brow.....im starting to believe you are a cop IRL