Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 213.

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Oshien - - News

Quote from Nknwnusr: “kinda sad you can't migrate your acc ” Wait about 6 months.... I am sure they are already planning to sell you a character migration.

• All they see is $$$. They really have given up the pretense of trying to improve the game.

Oshien - - News

Quote from Bezgod: “for all the people leaving, I appreciate your server space, may I have your stuff too? ” What do you need my stuff for? It is pvp gear. You wouldn't know how to use it.

Oshien - - News

Eve had a world server and a China server (because of the great firewall of China). The China server was so bad, many Chinese players just play on the world server.

Oshien - - News

So, what game you all moving to?

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Arcane Staffs Time Freeze (Great Arcane Staff): Can now affect a maximum of five enemy players and five allied players at one time Can still affect an unlimited number of mobs ” Still bad for small med groups.

• Balance in this game is a joke

Oshien - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Quagga: “@Oshien this system that we now have in AO worked as a spec were difficult to get and spend half a year on spec and finally get your weapon in meta for few months was OK but not now as getting spec is meme and 90% of the server runs with the same broken stuff which make the game boring.. I don't feel like playing Spacebar Simulator and I won't force myself to play something that doesn't bring me f…

Oshien - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Quagga: “@Oshien this system that we now have in AO worked as a spec were difficult to get and spend half a year on spec and finally get your weapon in meta for few months was OK but not now as getting spec is meme and 90% of the server runs with the same broken stuff which make the game boring.. I don't feel like playing Spacebar Simulator and I won't force myself to play something that doesn't bring me fun. therefore, to know when there will b…

• 2v2 Hellgates are DEAD!

Oshien - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Zanross: “Quote from Oshien: “I agree 2s are dead... lets remove them from the game. ” XD There is no reason to delete, you can just change it to the form it was ” Anytime I can call for instanced content to be removed, I will

• Ganking Round table

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Sheudowo: “SBI better see this instead of just blindly nerfing bear paws again or I might take the matters into my own hands ” Problem is, it isn't blindly nerfing. They are nerfing bc of Mists content. So, they are nerfing one of the few open world ganking builds bc of solo instanced content. ” it's not true, BZ meta was to have as many paws as possible because of true dmg, exactly the same cheese as with poison before nerf, spam as many people…

• 2v2 Hellgates are DEAD!

I agree 2s are dead... lets remove them from the game.

• Ganking Round table

Quote from Sheudowo: “SBI better see this instead of just blindly nerfing bear paws again or I might take the matters into my own hands ” Problem is, it isn't blindly nerfing. They are nerfing bc of Mists content. So, they are nerfing one of the few open world ganking builds bc of solo instanced content.

Oshien - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “@Oshien this system that we now have in AO worked as a spec were difficult to get and spend half a year on spec and finally get your weapon in meta for few months was OK but not now as getting spec is meme and 90% of the server runs with the same broken stuff which make the game boring.. I don't feel like playing Spacebar Simulator and I won't force myself to play something that doesn't bring me fun. therefore, to know when there will be a change and when I can return to the …

Oshien - - Rants

Quote from Gunsnroses: “Quote from Oshien: “Quote from Quagga: “AO needs weekly balance, every 2-3 weeks patch.. not 3-4 months.. ” That sounds god-awful... ” yeah imagine balancing the game and not have a broken weapon for 10 years, thats terrible! ” Imagine 52 terrible updates/year and trying to keep up with them as a player... Quote from Gunsnroses: “ Quote from Oshien: “Something overpowered? Then play it. Classless system is good for playing what you want. ” classless system where everyone …

Oshien - - Rants

Quote from Quagga: “AO needs weekly balance, every 2-3 weeks patch.. not 3-4 months.. ” That sounds god-awful...

Oshien - - Rants

Something overpowered? Then play it. Classless system is good for playing what you want.

• Ganking Round table

Fixing ganking seems to be the exact opposite of what SBI wants to do. For solo and small gank groups mobility is key. But with CDs and Mists the amount of mobility has been drastically reduced. At the same time mount health has been increased while poisons and CC being nerfed. What I would like to see: Portal invisibility/immunity being shorter Recall/Teleport back being limited to within 3 zones and/or value (gear + inv) < x to teleport back. (I'd like it removed but nerfed would be nice) Lowe…

• All sandbox, player run economies work the same and there is not much you can really do about it tbh. Effort and money can be converted into a lot more money with about the same effort.

• Quote from Qimz: “sbi should limit plot ownership in each city, so these greedy players can no longer play with taxes. ” They would just make an alt for each plot. No real change.