Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• @Ferndor @Jerek @Mandulf Please take a moment and reflect, if this discussion is really worth having on your side. Post like the one from @boraksios should've been left to insignificance without any responses because arguing against it is superfluous in my opinion, and only can make your day worse and waste your time. If they don't want to celebrate anything, they don't need to. Getting offended by an event in a video game set in a fictional world requires living in a completely different realit…

• Quote from GODPURE: “-get rid of "THE ROUND TABLE" and stop listening to players for advice on changes/updates ” But still listen to my advice of course. If there's so much that you don't like about the game, you could maybe play something different? Wasn't there someone in the community who wanted to develop a game very similar that's basically just hellgates?

• Silver glitch losses?

LootGoblin - - Bugs

Quote from DrGameKiller: “kinda funny to me, a game thats made off players losing and farming silver pretty much, it has to be hacking, because it only happened after sells and during. Dude tried to tell me tomb.of insights broke me. And less than a week I'm t7 gear lvl 3 island....think I get the basics ” Lol. Plays since a week and tries to tell the QA guy who can look into the game logs that he knows better and has it all figured out. And even wants to sue the company over apparently getting …

• @Morlog Die Sache mit so nem PvE Server ist halt, dass er mit einem großen Teil von den aktuellen Features nicht kompatibel ist. Sei es nun die GvG Kämpfe um die Territorien und Hideouts. Die Playerdriven Economy. Es gäbe dann kein Item trashing mehr; man müsste also kaum noch gathern und craften, da kein Nachschub benötigt wird. Alleine HCE und Dungeons wären dann der Content der übrig bliebe. Falls du konkretere Vorstellungen hast wie so ein PvE Server funktionieren könnte, dann schreib's doch…

• Ich will ans Fenster.

• Why do you let a video game control your emotions like that?

• Quote from Xentosgaming: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Thank you for your patience and understanding! ” Nothing unexpected, from good developers can be announced at least 24 hours in advance. Now look at your developers.And now to argue it was unexpected would be sad, the problem could just as well be fixed tomorrow if it doesn't ruin the game experience ” Given the very short announcement and the downtime with less than one hour left until the regular downtime set in, I would suspect that it's exac…

• Quote from Errorman23: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Errorman23: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Server should be rolled back, that's the only solution. ” Agree but realistically it's not going to happen.The rollback decision should have been made on the first shutdown. It was at that time only 3.5 hours of game progression. As of now too many things had happened and if they rollback, too much progression on all players would be lost and it would cause an even more serious outrage. ” Just to be su…

• Quote from Errorman23: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Server should be rolled back, that's the only solution. ” Agree but realistically it's not going to happen. The rollback decision should have been made on the first shutdown. It was at that time only 3.5 hours of game progression. As of now too many things had happened and if they rollback, too much progression on all players would be lost and it would cause an even more serious outrage. ” Just to be sure, do you know what a rollback is? Do you want…

• Quote from noxmortus: “The impact to the economy is that it will see prices of everything drop. Raw materials, refined materials (as a result of raw prices) and crafted gear. This proposed change significantly benefits alliances that own territories (for TP safety) and can easily be abused by those with access to HOs. Scenario 1. I go to my crafting HO and load up on the guilds items for transport. I lose my "free TP lock". I have a guild mate who still has TP lock. I trade all the items and the…

• WTF SBI

LootGoblin - - Rants

It also tells you you're buying a subscription with the Starter Bundle: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…6e80dec63bf190ac0f4c7b679

• Quote from Piddle: “BOTH OF THE DANDY DUO ARE HERE NOW GUYS! TO FEED INTO THEIR OWN SELF IMPORTANCE! Truly we are blessed with the two greatest minds in fan fiction writing. How BA did nothing wrong, and SBI was way too mean to them. Mojo, the player they are specifically saying is a upstanding member of the community, if you remember, called a CTA on a streamer so that they could spam the hard R on his twitch and get him banned. That's like the least sordid thing. Remember guys, these guild lea…

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “If we are going to de-rail, mind talking about who you spend hours of every single day talking shit on forums? Unemployed much? ” Typical keyboard warrior. Full of shit and talking tough typing into his keyboard. You'd shit you pants at the thought of saying anything to someone's face. It would be running down your leg before you got a word out.…

• Hallo Everyone

LootGoblin - - Forum Banter

Nein, this is ze Banter Sektion.

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Instead of leaving, I will continue to preach this ” Good luck with that. You're already muted ingame, let's see how long it takes on the forum, or if you can behave yourself.

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “If we are going to de-rail, mind talking about who you spend hours of every single day talking shit on forums? Unemployed much? ” Typical keyboard warrior. Full of shit and talking tough typing into his keyboard. You'd shit you pants at the thought of saying anything to someone's face. It would be running down your leg before you got a word out. Fucking coward. ” Baby, I'd wipe them bloody tears off with my brass ring if …

• Quote from addidas: “Patch notes should be more readily available, are they even available in different languages or are we forgetting this game was launched in europe, china and korea? ” You can find the patchnotes here, in all the languages that Albion supports: albiononline.com/en/changelog/CALL%20TO%20ARMS%20PATCH%2010

• Oh yeah. I mean they probably spent months and several hundred man hours to develop the new weapon line but since that one guy on the forum doesn't like it due to lacking historical accuracy between Undead, Magic, Giant Tank Beetles, let's just scrap it and not release it. I'd also rather use weapons like the Grovekeeper or the Carving Sword as these were definitely very popular in warfare back then. @Unangwata what would be your idea for a new weapon line?

• REFERALS ARE STUPID!!!!!

LootGoblin - - Rants

Yeah, I'd also like to get the rewards from the hundreds of free to play accounts I create and then refer when they don't have to buy anything.

• Support Ticket utterly ignored

LootGoblin - - Rants

@Tearless, or to anyone really having to contact Albion support: Don't send any follow up messages. From my costumer support experience, this will only put your ticket back to the end of the queue, making you wait even longer. I doubt that it's any different here.