Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 301.

• Quote from Ayman: “it`s ez to fix all that albion can me just a maximum price for that skins like you can`t put price of skin above 100M in marketplace and that can ez done by GM by that way no one can sell it so much or so crazy price also can make it`s price not low than specific price like can`t put it under 5M so any one can win from skin but under albion eyes each skin albion realise she can detemine his price to what them see sutiable and sure that on skins only cos if that happen in all i…

• Imagine making a video advertising what a shitty player you are

• Quote from Georg51: “rofit greatly from it (he was even outspoken regarding the satchel and tome prices that were affected by changes made late to a patch after he already did buyouts to profit from it) ” Quote from HansGuenther: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from HansGuenther: “That's a lot of nice assumptions you're making. Did you see a Goldsink after you renewed your Premium? There are both ways (to use gold and to use silver). So it doesn't make sense that the system will make the trade for y…

• Quote from gangtadave: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Obelis: “Quote from Tabor: “I am hoping this patch addressed the issue of always invading and never being invaded. I would like to be invaded from time to time as chances are that would be a better fight but when clicking the stone it is almost 100% just invading. ” There's still an issue with this, but due to the changes in Patch 2 we were able to locate and fix it. We're hoping to get this change in as soon as possible. ” This was fixed se…

• Quote from sandstorm22: “So all I read over and over and over it's all about risk and reward. You carebears need to get out of the yz and head to rz and bz. Sure it's riskier, but the rewards make up for it!!! So the last 2 nights I hit up t7 RZ for 1 hour and yz for 1 hour ..and it wasn't close. YZ cash loot was far better. Killed faster = more dungeons = more cash/loot. RZ I opened 11 chests. The best was worth 19,000 silver?? Where is the reward? I got ganked 1x which added to the mediocre re…

• Fuck CD's

Forneus - - Rants

Legit still nothing but rats. If you want content, play another game. Final straw reached today. I'm back to playing CSGO&League any attempt at a compet env. in this game is a fucking joke and embarrassmet. So long suckers, enjoy your PVE game. And no you can't have my stuffz

• Quote from Reiko: “@Obelis These are great changes, just one small feedback. Stalker is meant to be Med difficulty, it's lower IP cap. I feel Infamy loss should not be same in Stalker and Slayer. If I want to always play with cheaper gear in Stalker I should not risk to lose the same infamy as Salyer. ” Why they havn't made Stalker seperate from Slayer Infamy or another point system is beyond me. It's 2 seperate tiers of play. Slayer players could use stalker to test out builds etc. but if they …

• Corrupted Dungeons

Forneus - - Rants

Quote from prostok01: “Please read this forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1062232#post1062232 Also be patient, thats the first week of the first major update in 8 or 9 months ” Ahh nice, I hadn't seen that post. Thought they were gonna leave it as it is now.

• Corrupted Dungeons

Forneus - - Rants

Yeah it's horrible since I wrote I had another death(this one due to a bug where none of my single target spells would accept the player as a valid target, dafuq?) now I went from 48.8k infamy to 33.474k with more than 20 wins and 3 losses. I play CSGO at faceit rank 8+ and am used to climbing ladders, that already is a pretty rough elo system. This system is just straight up broken. Edit: That death took me from about 41k infamy to 33.4k. Someone please tell me how it makes sense, I make about …

• Corrupted Dungeons

Forneus - - Rants

0 penalty for hitting crystals. Rats rampant. Infamy loss 20% and jack all gained, even with a winrate of 4/5 one can't progress. Fuck off. What an absolute shitty implementation. Hard stuck in stalker due to the poor matchmaking, gain about 500 infamy from wins and loose 4-5k on death. FUCK OFF. Imma equip my axe and go rat it for easy and safe fame credits, how to fucking fail @ what could've been a decent patch.

• You are going to RUIN the sense of having accomplished anything. You should've made avalonian armors a separate node when you released it. Literally having to FF the same boring shirt you thought you were done with is just a shitty experience. Don't make AO WoW 2.0 with seasonal Tiers etc. and incremental level increases. Make new lines sure, but don't mess with the existing ones. I really hope this is not the same case for weapons as it's in stark contradiction to what was announced in your own…

• F

• Yeah definite bump from me aswell!

• Talk about necroing a thread that was made when the game was at a completely different stage and Royals+BZ's were nowhere comparable to what we have now.

• Hi SBI, Would it be possible for you to look into migrating characters that are on seperate accounts into 1 main account. I bought an extra account when the game was still B2P and pre skins. Back then there were no downsides and anything BOE or BOA was strictly off the table. I think it sucks to be punished for having actually bought the game twice and now having a chest of useless skins, since I'ld be out of my mind to pay 2x the rate, to use the same skin that other people get to use on 3 toon…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Forneus: “If your new change doesn't work though, you need to react swiftly. Having data from the remaining half of this season should be enough. Don't drag it out over several seasons like you've done previously with broken battlemounts etc. You've opened pandoras box with the hard cap annoucement, something many of us have been wanting for ages. ” We are 100% committed to addressing the power block issue as Queen on it's own did not properly solve it. We know that …

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Akise: “Let's assume that this proposal will go through. What would stop alliance A from having alliance b, c, d, e, and f exclusively for terry holding, having a hideout in every important terry open for all alliances and all the main forces in alliance A. Alliance A would be able to hold 60 terries without any repurcussions, having safe zones in all the zones via hideouts. The only downside would be the loss of season points. But trading this some season points in …

• Havn't bothered with forums in ages as I was more or less done with the same old same old. First news in more than a year that has me excited and you manage to roll back in what 2 days? Fucking fuck. How absolutely horrible. Do you play your own game or are you full time theory crafters? I'm truely disappointed. Back to the old burned out with SBI feeling and low hopes.

• Can we please have a discussion about the captcha to login to the forums? I sometimes have to go through several, 5+ captchas that are extremely slow loading/not performant, to login. This is beyond annoying Yes i have UBlock & Firefox set to disallow tracking through HTML5 canvas, which is probably the primary cause of this overzealous captcha and no I won't turn if off, you literally are the only ones with a forum where i experience this out of 10+ ones i use daily. I'ld rather just go bye bye…

• albion online pkers toxic af

Forneus - - Forum Banter

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Midgard: “Stupid? Clueless? Oh the irony ... ” Yes, one of these days the forum will become solo, then you can talk to yourself. ”