Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Hello, for the stuff it is easy to tell "Albion Radar software is not allowed to use" - and on the other hand not punishing people and ganker groups and whole guilds who are using it. For instance, it is pretty obvious that gankers in and around Bleachskull Desert are using such programs. If the company cant handle the problem with these cheaters the use of these programs should be allowed for gatherers. But I highly recommend Sandbox to DELETE the accounts of people using these programs or even…

• again! strange disapearing of items!

JimPanse - - Bugs

Hello, last night I found my t8 transport ox in an island chest. thanks a lot! =) The only thing is: i logged in TODAY in the morning and the t8 transport ox is gone again!! Oo I know that the Ox disapeard for sure, i didn`t have the time but somehow i feel other things are also missing, i will check after work. Thanks for your help! Greeting, Stefan PS: i didnt now about it, but now I turned on the logs of every chest on my island PPS: somehow i feel somebody made an injection or something whic…

• strange disapearing of T8 items

JimPanse - - Bugs

Hello, a few days ago I couldn`t find my t8 collectors equipment plus an avalonion stone hammer quality "masterpiece". I thought maybe i putted it in one of the chests i have (bank chest in the citys and other regions, on my island). Still i did not find it yet. But know I think there is a bigger problem: Today between 2-4 utc I went to islands of friends to water fields. When i came back i couldnt find my T8 transport ox. I searched all my chests on my islands, the bank chests of Bridgewatch (m…

• freezing bug after 30 sec of login

JimPanse - - Bugs

The game did freeze whilst riding, when it unfreezed i was alrready surrounded by 4 gankers who killed me. Dunno if the used bugusing /exploits or if it was just bad code.

• Unmounted from grizzly with just 1 shot

JimPanse - - Bugs

*UPDATE* I was unmounted again from my Grizzly. I saw 1 single enemy and wanted to get away and he unmounted me with one single attack! I want to know from the stuff if this can be possible or if it is bugusing from some the player. [b])i made a screenshot so i can tell the developers the name of the player if somebody wants to check for bugusing)[/b] Still, i am looking for a screan capture tool, and if it happens again i will upload it. this afternoon I did a big faction transport (Bridgewatch…