Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• ALKOBUS

Sephior - - Gildie

youtube.com/watch?v=NvuxC101mWA

• My suggestions!!!!!

Sephior - - Feedback & Suggestions

Purge OP then

• Sami Swoi Albion-Online-Wallpaper-1920X1080-1024x576.jpg Jesteśmy małą kilkudziesięcioosobową gildią która swoje początki ma w ósmym sezonie. Powoli ale konsekwentnie dążymy do tego aby stanowić realną siłę na terenach w okolicach Lymhurst, oczywiście nie obyło się od wzlotów i upadków jednak zawsze wracamy silniejsi. Uparcie przemy przed siebie i nigdy się nie poddajemy, bo wiemy że nasz cel jest niż blisko. Aktualnie należymy do polskiego odłamu POE- jednego z najsilniejszych i największych so…

• IDK if they changed something, but loot from solo dungeons drops down so hard after CTA patch, to that level you can't farm back silver for your maps constantly, then you have some good chests but it's only termporary for like few dungeons. There is only two possible reasons. -SBI forcing pve players to play content they don't like by putting drop to HG, for example. -More people doing dungeons at the same time = worse loot. I noticed that 7 tier maps went up with price, so maybe a lot of people…

• Again this "Bloodletter op" shit, like there is no other weapons which pwning them on 1v1, small scale and zerg zvz's. You should be thankfull that bl was nerfed many times, just imagine your butthurt 8 months ago when BL has CD reduction if you finish off target with E-spell. Clearly most of crybabies didn't ever play BL. Let me tell you something. It has low DPS. It has good mobility (not even top 5, but still) E skill in current state is shit expect 1v1. Btw. if you're dieing aganist bl rats …

• Quote from tweetlol: “avalon roads, hellgates, zvz, corrupted dungeons~ T8 map is actually almost without risk ” Avalon roads and hellgates agree, but ZvZ and corrupteds xD? Exit shitter guilds and go somewhere where you can get refund and it's 0 risk. I don't even say anything about corrupteds, if single braincell is enough to be safe on black zones then being safe in corrupted requires half of it. In corrupted you cant be gangbanged by 10 persons which have cc on half of their viable skills. Y…