Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Question about HQ's

Tarhanis - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yes or at least you only have to defend it 20min and wait for the end of the timer of the area to declare it but anyway, if you defend 20min, you will be good. Unless you are in Ava road you don't need any extra rss. If you are in ava road, you can add rss to make it grow in only 1 timer (but i never did it).

• Question about HQ's

Tarhanis - - Feedback & Suggestions

No, you can put an HO on a map (T6 quality 1 max). Defend it for 20min and then clic the "Booster" tu improve it in HQ immediately. You will not have to defend it the next phase (24h after if you don t use the booster)

• Up passage à 30m de renommée pour le recrutement

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

Tarhanis - - News

Is some territory timer will change according to this change ? Some timer are near to unplayable for EU / NA timer

• Up Hebdo !

• Oui tu peux payer un pack de démarrage en argent réelle qui t offre une réduction par rapport au prix normal.

• Petit UP ! Toujours en recherche d'alliance sérieuse

• WELCOME TO ALBION ! Par contre si c'est traumatisant, il faut arrêter le jeu.

• Merci beaucoup d'avoir remonté le progrès de ma guilde sur cette saison ! (Le pacte des cendres). Une très bonne année à toi Yacine et une très bonne année à tout les francophones d'Albion ! On sent qu'il y a le potentiel pour de beaux projets collectifs

• UP ! Nous avons maintenant : Un HO avalonien Un HQ en BZ Lymhurst (posé sans aide et sans payer) N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre si le contenu PvP small vous intéresse Message plus général : Nous recherchons activement une alliance pour viser des objectifs + grands. Des discussions sont en cours mais nous restons ouverts à toutes proposition sérieuse de projet Fr (même ailleurs que Lym). Si vous êtes chef d'alliance ou que vous avez un projet sérieux, n'hésitez pas à me MP qu'on en discute, nos a…

• Season 18 Schedule and Changes

Tarhanis - - News

Why only 2 month ? it is realy realy fast !

• nop, faut demander à quelqu'un de ton ancienne guilde de te filer les droits temporaires. Si c'est un HO tu peux avoir accès au HO et donc ton coffre, si c'est un HQ tu dois être re-guildé. Sinon tu as la solution payant de cliquer sur le parchemin devant le HO, tu as une option "transporter son équipement" et ça sera amené à un rest de BZ "Merlin / Morgana etc" et tu payeras une grosse somme.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “If you Fast Travel to a Royal City (or Portal City) from a Rest or Hideout you will receive a debuff that causes you to lose your Home location if you enter the Black Zone Teleporting back to the Rest or Hideout will cause you to lose this debuff, allowing you to again enter the Black Zone freely Entering a Royal City on foot (not via Fast Travel) does not apply this debuff and will not result in you losing your Home ” Does this reply to ro…

• Petit up ! Token de HQ obtenu, pose en cours en BZ Lymhurst.

• Season 17 Schedule and Changes

Tarhanis - - News

Do we have a date for the begining of the next season and the duration of the duration in between ? With the crhrismtas holiday (for western people) i can be useful to get the information for planning. Thanks !

• Patch was up this weekend?! Did not see more core and chest still rats sooo ?

• If you want fair fight considering IP cap, do CORRUPTED DONJON ! People, please, focus. There is in the game a way to play solo duels...

• Shrine chest stealing

Tarhanis - - Bugs

It happened to us before the patch in the North chest of external static donjon of Hihgtree Enclave area some month ago. We defeated the boss and some rats looted the chest under bubble silence city buff. We can not hit them. It was a little frustrating

• Thank you for the response. I can add something about road : remove the blobing at 6 peoples, it deny a lot of ganking possibility in the road for small scall groups and discourage the encounter (i am not even sure everybody know it is a 6 men blob now). Take it back to 10 for the raid zones and it will be fine !

• Hello ! Some feedback about the mists patch : - Love the artwork, and visual of the new mist area - Love the new sounds and musics - Love to see huge ZvZ battle for 4.4 nodes - Realy like the 2v2 mists but it make me feel that we need a 2c2 HG with uncap IP (like the CD option with 3 lvl). Problems about the road : In order to maintain the HO/HQ we need to supply in energy or it will be destroy. This pressure is huge and a little unfair compare to BZ HO which are just vulnerable to attacks if no…