Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• 95% of the time I mine a resourse the player is either afk or is perhaps a bot that has gone to sleep; so all's good man

• I like to play healer. Yes I'm mad, but it is a very busy role and there is always something to do, often a lot! OP. Thanks for reminding me that healing creates threat. Sadly the people you are trying to help will not see this as they of all Albion's players are the most unlikley to be reading this forum. I would like to shout out for the two, yes only two, PU groups I have had that communicated and played their roles well.

• It seems that the compensation has not worked - at least for some. I would qualify for 14 days and have received no days, would appreciate a response on this.

• Really SBI?

Nonnie - - General Questions & Discussions

I fully support the drive against gold sellers. It is however a massive bummer that the gold sellers activitities seem to have forced SBI to effectively remove from us the ability to make gifts to players and perhaps guilds. In Eve I have often given amounts of in game coin (ISK) to new players to help them get going, especially those in my corp (guild). Big donations to help corps build/do things are not uncommon either in Eve

• Quote from Zorrow: “Says 11 days left when I check...where is my 14 days compensation you liers.. ” Either a windup or someone in need of some reading glasses

• Possibly a little off topic. In Eve there are gate camps galore, it is a very valid tactic and pvp players respect this. Eve has equipement and ship types (lets think of a special suit of clothes in AO) that will help you avoid being caught. However this does not give you huge advantages. For expample this "equipment" has big restrictions on what you can carry, so no massive trading profits can be made etc. I am sure similar ideas can be fleshed out in AO

• Quote from aFlyerz: “They do, 30 minute, 10 minute, 5 minute, 2 minute and 1 minute before ” Not for unscheduled restarts - this last one was a couple of minutes max. When the shit hits the fan the server needs to be restarted asap, so there is little they can do about that. It would be nice though if someone official posted something more meaningful here as opposed to what we have seen so far.

• Quote from KnightOwl: “Quote from Nonnie: “Quote from markes: “Quote from Aigaion: “Quote from markes: “Why do people feel the need to ask for compensations because of everything nowadays? I find it hard to understand. Is it because we're growing a bunch of men babies? ” Maybe because we payed for the game and our premium time is rolling out during the time the game is unplayable ? It's currently sunday, 10:09AM, stuck in blackscreen since 20 minutes, is this normal to you ? If you like to get f…

• Quote from markes: “Quote from Aigaion: “Quote from markes: “Why do people feel the need to ask for compensations because of everything nowadays? I find it hard to understand. Is it because we're growing a bunch of men babies? ” Maybe because we payed for the game and our premium time is rolling out during the time the game is unplayable ? It's currently sunday, 10:09AM, stuck in blackscreen since 20 minutes, is this normal to you ? If you like to get fisted, it's your problem, I don't. ” Stop b…

• Not ready and don't start your premium time until it is ready, or at least until the bloody queues go away. I started mine and the 1 hour queues are making it very hard play when I am able, so premium time is just ebbing away with sfa to show for it.

• Two things I greatly support: 1. I prefer the cities empty as I can get on with my buisiness as fast as possible without the clutter of all the other players around me. There are no social reasons in this game so far to see the other players in the city. 2. Once again, I have an hour queue. This means that once again I will not be playing AO this evening. Either roll back the premium days we have lost or convert to gold. We have all payed for this game and part of the package was to get a taste …

• I really like what Albion Online is bringing to the MMO table and have enjoyed a few very good play sessions. However sadly I am unable to do that any more as I am faced with long queues at the times I can play (over 1 hour last evening). I was, and still hope to, sub as a premium player for 12 months. At the moment all I see is my premium time dwindling away unused; I don't know anything about SI's business ethos, but I would hope that they understand this is causing a bad case of customer frus…

• Quote from Dedepiktas: “Quote from BRiCK: “Quote from st0rm: “same but that problem went away after 20 min or so maby its time to give EU a own server and US one and Asia one? or make serveral citys? like city 1 ,2 ,3 so when city 1 is like 700 or so city 2 pops and it when i zone to the city u get to chose city 1 or 2 etc .. ” No it will never be time to split servers. The game would die within a week. ” you seem cant even think .Devs can't even get new players to join game as we have 2-3h que …

• I see comparisons being made to Eve. Whilst I do not the technical details of the Eve server I do know that CCP (the owners of Eve) are able to “reinforce” nodes on the server when they are aware of performance impacting events, usually very large battles. Eve works on a server tick principal, if you are interested in the details there are some easily found articles. The way Eve deals with the occasional overloading situation, which can, and does happen with really large battles, is to turn-on T…