Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Its not fake, you just havent heard from us on this forum until now. All past updates have been fine and we dont need to register to read the updates. However, the consolidated time events is quite serious for our community If you got the administration tool needed you will know that the account is active in game everyday but its never been registered on the forum, I know this because we are on the same discord., but I won't justify further , you can think what you want, we raise the voice to be…

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Forcing players to choose what type of content they want to partake in... be it; 1) Castle large scale ZvZ 2) Crystal GvG's 3) City GvG's is very unhealthy for the game and playerbase. A player shouldn't be excluded from these activities, the game won't have any content now until EU warcamp times for large scale ZvZ now the EU castle time has changed to 19:00 UTC. I dislike this. ” We originally wanted to consolidate a lot of the time slots for seas…