Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

• @Elsa, I have read the whole thread and I realize that there is a delay in rolling out the compensation. I just want some clarification: 1) Are accounts getting the in-game mail messages about compensation being available to be claimed disregarding the ACTUAL availability of that account to be able to claim the rewards yet? 2) Are the 3 day and 7 day compensation for premium holders who also logged on during the effected dates being made available to the same account separately such that 1 type …

• Building on the islands

Agkelos - - Bugs

Quote from Fooky: “That slot isn't buildable on my island either. Personally I think it's good to have crafting / refining stations on private or guild island. Even if you rarely use them they are there as a backup if someone jacks the town prices too high or whatever. I generally use the stations in town except for Butcher which gets zero return everywhere but I've got all the stations I need IF the town is locked or greedy. ” @Fooky 's point is exactly right. Yes, crafting in town with the res…

• Sometime tree.

Agkelos - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Agkelos: “Going by the picture, he is probably talking about an invisible tree that's blocking his way. Thus why he can't walk forward after he killed the mob. There is no need to be so condescending just because his English isn't very good. Not everyone in the world has English as a 1st or even 2nd language. Stop with the belittling commentary that only makes someone feel bad about themselves. @Beddop Next time you see something like that, the best way…

• Sometime tree.

Agkelos - - Feedback & Suggestions

Going by the picture, he is probably talking about an invisible tree that's blocking his way. Thus why he can't walk forward after he killed the mob. There is no need to be so condescending just because his English isn't very good. Not everyone in the world has English as a 1st or even 2nd language. Stop with the belittling commentary that only makes someone feel bad about themselves. @Beddop Next time you see something like that, the best way is to send a bug report in game with the command /bu…

Agkelos - - Bugs

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Ravensong: “I have the same problem in the plot just right of the entrance. I built a butcher then demolished it (waste of space) and built in a smaller plot. That was fine. When I went to build a toolmaker in the old butcher plot it says the plot is blocked eventhough I picked up the mats. Is there a solution to this? ” It's called, "don't build crafting buildings on your private island" ” How is that considered a valid reply? This is a bug reporting s…

Agkelos - - Bugs

I have also run into this problem, so did 2 of my guildies. For us, it is the plot to the right of entrance.

• Seriously, the people that are saying they are ok with all these mobs around, I can see how it can be fun for PvE/PvP, but if one is trying to farm mats, even in blue and yellow zones, it is a pain in the ass! You cannot take more than 5 steps before you have to kill mobs just so you can get to nods. That makes no sense at all, esp since I'm just farming lower mats in blue zones. I spend more time killing these random mobs than I had in actually gathering my mats in the last 30mins! Please, plea…

• The people saying no to too many mobs, have you tried farming mats with mobs everywhere guarding mats? It is completely impossible with the farming gear. I had to get off my ox/horse every 3-5 steps to kill mobs just to get to the nods they are guarding, and I'm in the BLUE ZONE. That is just too ridiculous for words.

• I agree. Why is there mobs everywhere?! I cannot go 5 steps without getting off my ox/horse to hack at a nod. Not to mention the places that have multiple mob camps that are guarding nods that you have to somehow kill before you can even start farming! And that is assuming that you can even kill them! Whose bright idea was it to basic go the walking dead route and infest mobs EVERYWHERE?! Please scale them back!

• Quote from Slark: “They did not change the deal after the fact. Everyone knew exactly what they were getting before the cut-off date. ” They kinda did. Legendary founders now have access to every vanity item in the Legendary Starter Pack, too, remember? I'm pretty sure this happened after the deadline. I logged onto the test server a day or 2 ago and checked out the stats for the mount and cart from the starter pack and they were EXACTLY THE SAME as the stats for the mount and ox from the founde…

• Quote from Valcin: “I can discuss it rationally.. I see people saying "issue" a lot. There is no issue though.. ” The fact that you are basing your whole argument on my using the word "issue" is really telling, not to mention your attempt to compare a simple point of disagreement in a GAME in the same context as pretty monumental social problems really shows just who is blowing things completely out of proportion. However, since you are so hangup on my word choices, let's look at the definition …

• Quote from BADBOY: “anyway im done rely this thread, clearly this kid think the world is revolve around him. ” Quote from BADBOY: “cant explain to stupid. the kid wont get it anyway, kid think the game is owe him. ” You just come across as a total jackass. Name calling and condescension only show how immature you are, and do not at all contribute constructively to this or any other discussion. If you can't calm yourself down and discuss issues like a reasonable adult, then you have no bases to b…

• Quote from BADBOY: “hey send you email every update, news, should check your email. ” Yeah, they did send them, but the 2 emails they did send out about the topic only mentioned that founder packs are ending, and there was nothing in the emails about how founders cannot upgrade period (this include all the clickable links contained within those 2 emails). At this point, with the state of the test server within recent days, I doubt anything will be or can be done about this issue. However, I thin…

• Not only that, but there are still some obsolete info on some of the game descriptions. I don't mind the lack of info, but having the wrong info is gonna cause problems.

• Quote from Valcin: “You buy a Lexus IS 200T RWD 2016 model (epic)... Its a product and that's what you picked.. You then a month, year or whatever go back to the dealership and want to trade your car for the 2016 IS 350 AWD (Legendary) for the cost difference in models.. The dealership says sorry but that is last years model and no longer sold, also your car isn't worth that much as it left the lot a month, year or whatever ago. They will advise you of the new 2017 (starter) models and that you …

• Quote from Krissam: “Now if we're talking about upgrading founderpacks to higher tier starterpacks, why would anyone want that? you get nothing in the startpacks that the old founderpacks didn't provide, so obviously no one wants that since they've already made the choice that those packs aren't worth the money. ” It is clear that you either didn't read this whole thread, or you don't remember how this whole thread got started. The OP of this thread wanted to upgrade to a legendary from his epic…

• Quote from Krissam: “Letting him upgrade past the deadline sets a precedent that they're willing to let founders upgrade post the deadline which makes even more people cry for it and upgrading their packs which will hurt the investment of legendary founders. ” Your comment has nothing to do with the issue in question here. Founders not being able to upgrade right now has nothing to do with protecting the investments of the legendary founders because anyone can just shell out $100 and buy a legen…

• Quote from Simpleton: “Whichever the case, we are talking millions rather than thousands. This is serious sum of money. That is why I give them the benefit of the doubt. ” I understand where you are coming from about there being hidden technical issues behind the scenes that may be preventing SI from allowing existing founders to upgrade to a higher tier starter pack, but now that you have given a very rough estimate to how much money they stand to make if they do allow existing founders to upgr…

• Quote from MonkeyMojo: “Don't think it was an oversight, more likely they did the math and the time it would take to change it so you could upgrade to a higher starter pack from a founder pack was not worth the cost of labor. Right now they have to delay the test server one full day due to the perk changes for legendary founders, don't think this ranks that high up there on SBI's to do list. ” This is why we really need a dev to weight in on why they decided to go this route. The problem is reco…

• Quote from Talion: “Hello Madden, we have announced quite a while ago that the Founder Packs would get replaced by Starter Packs. We announced it again, with a definite end date and the information that an upgrade will not be possible after said date, last week Monday, and even sent out two Newsletter reminders. I am sorry you missed your window, but we have done everything possible to let people know that there is a window and how big said window is. -Talion ” I completely disagree with your re…