Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Dagger pair should be a little slower too, it's insanely hard to roll/parry on even 100ping

• A titan of industry

StrongShield - - Chronicles of Albion

I haven't posted in almost a month, my laborers are waiting and my alts have focus at 30k. It takes sooo much effort to manually do this whole system and I've been doing the bare minimum recently in game: Doing journals+spending focus now and then. I've not made a spreadsheet on how much silver I'm making, I only transported to Caerleon once. It's actually a complete shambles! What I've been doing instead is actually trying to get better at PvP recently which is kinda off theme from this thread …

• First part, git gud, play around it Second part, totally valid point. Sword stacks give way too much movement speed.

• Quote from Fabrizziou: “Quote from StrongShield: “In 5's it's probably good with spiked gauntlets against triple plate ” As far as I've seen 5's meta rn is tank and bruiser on plate, rest of team is cloth ” There's a double Glaive+Carrion comp, the 3 of them have plate, 2 Judi+1 Royal Armor But yeah I agree, it's kinda sad that's probably the best use I can find for it and it's not even viable there

• Stalker just does way more damage to non-tanks, especially if they're pierced And then you probably think it'll go well with spiked but the reality is you'll be half hp->press E->hit a demon armor and die In 5's it's probably good with spiked gauntlets against triple plate

• I think they should try to match mobile players against each other in corrupted dungeons, that would be cool

• Dual Swords: more dmg Clarent blade: have it benefit from AoE escalation. Halberd: More E dmg Bear paws: unstoppable, longer AoE (like twice as long) Gaxe: Flatten dmg/tick so it's not total garbage Longbow: Uninterruptable Wailing bow: have it benefit from AoE escalation Badon: AoE triggers at the end of skillshot, enemies it passes through receive the effect Ava bow: No cast time, cooldown between shots instead Occult: Longer+Wider that's what she said 1h fire: why isn't this a skillshot Great…

• A titan of industry

Quote from StrongShield: “Also I was thinking of mass crafting flat 6 non artifact fire staffs without focus and eventually putting them on the black market as they're pretty hard to actually sell in large numbers for decent silver, and the black market buys non artifact stuff very regularly for decent silver. Otherwise I'll have no way to shift the piles of 6.0 materials I am accumulating through journals+gathering ” This is the focus today, making flat 6 and flat 7 non artifact fire staffs, an…

• I thought yellow zone faction content was just for fun? If you can't afford the repairs of your gear just bring lower tier If you have an organised group, go redzone faction content, or better yet do black zone outposts in like 6.1 gear and make silver

• Quote from DeadlyWipe: “The system is well made and your arguments reminds me my brother when he started on Albion. A lot of bullshit and barking for no reason. People like you cannot deny content to anyone anymore, the time of RMTing with renters is gone. You should actually find a job now. ” You're actually spouting trash talk like it's real - unironically. Tryna be some spiteful keyboard warrior out here lmao I'm not arguing for orbs to give nothing so we can conquer the world. I'm asking for…

• A titan of industry

So I can happily say I have a system established. My 2nd character StrongShield gathers Ore and Logs, fills gatherer journals, and refines the logs My 3rd character refines the Ore and feeds the Prospector's Journals My main character crafts using the materials, and fills+feeds imbuer journals to laborers My 4th character is Harvesting Mullein from the 4 personal islands Now the 3rd and 4th characters are pretty low effort. Log in->Refine/Harvest->Log out. My main and 2nd characters are where th…

• Oh you're just trolling, gj I guess

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from StrongShield: “their guild now has the ability to set home, gather and gank out of that HQ without fighting for their place in the black zone being a slaves in mega-alliance ” As intended. ” Why even have Orbs then? May as well just have low level HQ's be perpetually invulnerable at that point. You clearly don't realise how unhealthy that is for the game. It's literally ratting. Getting the benefits of PvP without PvP'ing You must not even play the game to think…

• A titan of industry

Islands are a huge pain to move, and a huge expense to develop. I don't know how people used to pay 55k per t8 block! Sadly I spent most of the last couple days moving islands around as there's only so many times I can transport around the map before my brain melts, and I'm not gonna buy a Mammoth just to move stone blocks around the map once I made a second account for a 4th character, and moved all my personal islands to Caerleon to grow herbs. Someone pointed out the oversight of having the i…

• A titan of industry

Haven't posted in a while, was mage raiding and scouting for Orbs/Vortexes, helping CIR get Crystal, and getting the Crystal Eagle for myself! A few things came out of this: My refiners fully caught up with all the t6, t7 and t8 resources I had gathered and turned them into materials, and capped at 30,000 focus a couple of times AND I accidently spent too many learning points on my Ore refiner so I can't immediately level him to t8 Ore refining for around a week, but that's fairly non issue as I…

• This is really, truly, the dumbest thing I've seen in the game. The fact that you can put a level 1 HQ down, find a Blue Orb at some random point during demon hours and zerg it, and be perpetually invulnerable is a massive flaw in the design of low level Headquarters. For context a blue orb gives a level 3 HQ 1hr 30min of charge, and they spawn very often. We just attempted a stakeout on a lvl 1 HQ, denied numerous orbs over 4 hours, they get ONE single BLUE orb and they're now invulnerable unti…

• A titan of industry

Now I don't want this to be completely devoid of actual content on how to make silver so I'll let you in on a lil secret so come here... closer... *closer* *whispers* Transmuting extra enchants to 8.3 is worth it So for instance 8.3 Ore has a price of around 70,000 silver/unit and it costs ~30,496 to transmute 8.2->8.3, 15,248 to do 8.1->8.2 and 7,624 to do 8.0->8.1 * Ore * +1E= * Min Price * Min-1,+1E * Min-2,+2E * Min-3+3E * 8.3 * 30496 * 68800 * 60487 * 59476 * 59676 * 8.2 * 15248 * 29991 * 2…

• A titan of industry

Today was probably the best day I've had so far. To start with, I gathered after reset, and I hit four large trees within 1hr of reset. I had something like 1.5m in logs alone Then I swapped to Ore gathering, hit a big T7 node, and got loads of other enchanted ores. So many gankers around that gankers were fighting other gankers but I was all cool, banked around 1m in Ore Paid gathering tax, went to cta, glory to CIR - long live Syndic. Fed my islands with journals and took a break Later on some…