Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I'm indifferent if they add any end-of-season rewards until they adjust the matchmaking system. The system requires consistent 3-stacking or 5-stacking at the highest ratings, an unfortunate byproduct of rank-based win/loss point distributions instead of win probability-based point distributions. It screws solo and duo queues because they simply don't have enough people to account for the uncontrollable variables you mentioned, so they can never attain the arbitrarily high win/loss ratios establ…

• I'll add that I have a 66% win rate over 750 crystal arena games while mostly 1-2 man queueing. I'm hard stuck between 2950-3050 RP in Gold I. By the standards of all other matchmaking systems (mentioned in the post), this alone is already ridiculous. I've 5-stack queued once. I was in a party with a strong (underrated) Silver II player. We beat a 3-stack of 2 high golds and a crystal. We ended partying up for one game and got matched against AquaNeko's team (#2 player by RP) and we won in a fai…