Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 325.

• 2022: Albion's Year in Review

ThreeHades - - News

Please let the console happen soon this year, I just wanna play the game on an actually stable device that is built for gaming rather than a mobile device. I could care less about the odd controls of Albion Online on a Controller, I would be willing to adapt to it so that I can just play the game on something a hundred times better than what I’m using now, plus it would bring in a pretty large amount of players if SBI decided to expand to all three consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo), and…

• Quote from Ball34: “Hi all, i don't want to be the bad guy here but all i see on thes forum people complaing. Even now you can make money esy if you want, if you ask me until now it was to esy. I play thes game over a year now and if i wanted i could have become a bilionier. In eny game you have to put time and efort and grind to reach the top skills to make mony.Everyone wants to get rich quick and after that just to pvp.Those billionaires have put a lot of time into the game to have what they …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “SBI probably gonna be like an EA mini company. ” Theyre a Stillfront mini company ... its Stillfront pulling the financial strings ... not SBI. ” SBI is pretty much Stillfront and Stillfront is SBI (yes I know SBI is a different company but since things you tell SBI would probably go to Stillfront, the 2 are one and the same) ” So why keep targeting SBI ... they dont have a say .. ” Because SBI has the abil…

• Quote from Sukki: “Hello there So since the developers added the "the mist" patch "2" 3 days ago 05/12/2022 or 06/12/2022 Most players have problem's with ping, i.e. in my example: I am a player whose ping does not exceed 120-130 for about 4 years with fiber optics, so a stable connection, Beside the large server lags years ago. Now, however, wherever I go with my friends scattered around the world or just leaving the city to check what's happening on map, suddenly the ping jumps to 200+ and it …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “SBI probably gonna be like an EA mini company. ” Theyre a Stillfront mini company ... its Stillfront pulling the financial strings ... not SBI. ” SBI is pretty much Stillfront and Stillfront is SBI (yes I know SBI is a different company but since things you tell SBI would probably go to Stillfront, the 2 are one and the same)

• I would rather the lighter option, also would like the solo content back in the Roads of Avalon, because if anything solo content got a big nerf, because the exchange was pretty much the Roads of Avalon solo content which made solo players really happy with the rewards, and any PvP done against another solo player would be pretty fair, but in the Mists of Avalon, most of the time you will find a person wearing tier 8 equivalent gear or something that is 1300 ip, which the actual solo player does…

• Quote from SevenLights: “I have recently returned to play Albion, after a long pause (and that, after quite some years and hours of playing it, since Beta). I felt the changes to gold and premium as being abrupt and aggressive. I am sorry to see that you, SBI, seem to be changing your approach in such a radical way. Before, the idea was that our dedication, as players, was valuable enough that it would earn us premium and we would still be well, financially, in the game. Now, paying premium with…

• Bruh, WTF I just died again due to lag and server issues, every time I’m wandering around I get lag spikes, and every time I try and PvP it gets extremely bad, I just killed a guy tryna contest a 5.1 fiber treasure node and then a third party comes along and I would of gotten away if it wasn’t for like a 5 second lag spike which not only made me freeze in place, but all the stuff around me turned black and only my UI and nothing else was visible. SBI FIX YOUR GAME.

• Quote from Diazar: “Biggest gold product in Albion shop went from 22,000 gold for 109 dollars to 19,000 after update. Now it's at 14,700 or something like that. SBI said black Friday? Cyber Monday? Holiday sales? Nah fuck that. And fuck all my customers too. ” SBI probably gonna be like an EA mini company.

• @Nesnes how about Mists Dungeon labyrinth, that essentially are solo dungeons and give rewards equivalent to what the solo chests that the Roads of Avalon once gave, and they have multiple secret areas you can find for chests and bosses that give plenty of fame and such (which for the boss areas it would close off so that any players inside can’t escape until they have either given up and exit the Mists Labyrinth entirely or defeated the boss for good fame and a good bit of favor.) There would a…

• Quote from StabbyMcCrabby: “Quote from JakeJJ: “in Brazil another game what is necessary to buy the game and pay the monthly fee (we all know what it is) is cheaper than paying albion premium, that's crazy ” Selling a kidney? One's firstborn? All kidding aside what is it? ” Probably something like FF14 or RuneScape.

• Quote from VaselLyne: “What is worse than pay to win? Pay to play and enjoy it at all... I have no any problems with paying for services, it is something normal, the only annying is the marking and hype behind that this is a free to play game. For casual players (10-15 hours a week in my case), geting subscription for silver was't very possible before either, now it will be even less... For me it is iteresting how people misperceive these aspects.. I read a lot of articles and commets says how f…

• I’m still just waiting for the console expansion to happen so that I can upgrade to something so much better. Don’t know why SBI refuses to say really anything about the game other than up coming content updates, which Beyond the Veil was a flunk from the start, the only best part was when players were testing it in the test server and was probably the only time players had fun in the mists, now it’s just a sweat fest with a ton of 1100 ip and up, that of which is not all solo players that are a…

• Me over here getting a 8.1 quarter staff from a solo dungeon, and hopefully gonna get it sold in the Caerleon market.

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from ThreeHades: “You do realize that quagga has just been saying the habits and play style of the average Chinese player, not saying anything like “oh I hate the Chinese, oh the Chinese are just so stupid to play this game” and so on and so forth. But Quagga is just simply saying the play styles of the Chinese players, and yes what he says is kinda true with multiple other people in the game. Plus there are those laws in China that there can’t be gore in game whic…

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from jad0: “It would be good for the mists to implement somekind of softcap, like in CD. Right now its easier for me to make money in BZ. The mist are dominated by rich high tier Players and roaming with 6.1, 6.2, doesnt really make sense, you must either go high or go low. what I do like is the insane amount of might and faveor u can earn even with cheap gear, so this is the reason to go there. ” but you understand that low t…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “yes, if you are a korean alone in a group of chinese and someone calls you a chinese, shit happens, the same way, if I am in a group of 9 russians and someone call me a russian, should I get mad and call him a racist ? I don't think sobut what does that have to do with your gaming culture, you all exploit numbers in low tier gear, because numbers > rest + slave HO with fast respawn point idc how many they have, but I know how gamepaly is like outside …

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “You do realize that at one point, almost every player in Albion Online would have called you stupid for actually paying for something in Albion Online, ” Only stupid players would say that. Anyone paying with silver is COMPLETELY reliant on people paying with real cash. If all of those players who buy gold, stopped buying gold, the cost of premium in silver would get up to the hundred millions for a month and eventually the game would fold. So you sho…

• Quote from Diyon: “Quote from lazyninja: “This will probably just be another forum post you will ignore. But I just wanna say I just hope you guys RECALL how you gradually increased your playerbase and gained traction in the gaming world when you became officially f2p. This price increase on premium makes it SO HARD for newer players to thrive - especially those who will rely on solo play and safe zone grinding. Imagine, only 1 month = 16M now. Even as a player in a guild with a BZ HO, you can o…

• Quote from DummyRobert: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from DummyRobert: “I have played eve online for two years in Chinese server. ” tell us why eve split the servers because Chinese gameplay is a cancer, if you compare it with the west/eu, the numbers and the way they play the video game, win at any cost, is pure cancer. ” Let me tell you why.Any game that is officially run in China should be an independent server. This is stipulated by Chinese laws. Many games like dota2, WOW, FF14 have their own…