Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• I am 2santos the bow player from youtube and twitch and I only play bows. I have over 3.500 hours of bows gameplay. I am struggling a lot since the Mists and all new patches came out playing solo PVP in the mists and Open world with all bows, I am noticing a huge power difference between the bows and other weapons, bows are way too weak to play solo and the others weapons are way better in mobility, damage and cooldowns. To be able to have a chance to compete a bow player need to be full spec, w…

• For those ones saying to purge the skill. it is not only about 1x1, the biggest problem are the low IP rats and multiple players that join in a multiple fight and goes under the storm and just wipe the Badon. this should not be possible, Badon is not popular anymore as was when Mists came out. To be competitive playing Badon in the mists the players need to be really strong and does not make sense Rats under 1.000 Ip going under the storm during a chase and give him back all damage, sometimes 2 …

• Could be possible the storm from the Bow of Badon not being reflected Like cursed and other skills from other weapons? It is impossible to play Bow of Badon in the Mists with all reflect skills out there. Hunter hood is ridiculous, 900IP rats are going under the storm with cleric robe, not taking the damage and Making the Badon player kill himself. it is very hard for Ex: 1.500 Ip bow of Badon players to fight against any other 1.000Ip build that is wearing Hunter hood because the Badon just kil…

• Warbow Magic arrow is so slow, very hard to hit someone over 12m away because the projectile is so slow and very easy to dodge. I think the projectile should be a little faster, that would help a lot.

• You are complaining about Frost shot asking to nerf that spell, but already got nerfed 3 times in the last 2 and half years They Shall buff the others W spells so that way bows will have more versatility and choices because the only W spell that worth to be using now is frost shot today. The other thing is that you are complaining about Bows only looking the Corrupted dungeons environment,saying about 7.3 omelets, slow, cooldowns and etc... Bro you don't play open world. your content is 99% corr…

• Hi again! I applied first time 4 months ago and reapplied many times after that. I already did again last month when changed to the new google form system and never got an answer... I just reached 1 million of views on YouTube with Albion Online and I am making over 120 thousands views every month! I create Albion Content about a year and Half and never stopped. My twitch is New and I just created last month. I am with over 1.200 followers and my numbers are really good and we are growing crazy …

• thank you so much to reply that makes me very happy! I am a solo ganker and solo PVE player. Even when I escape because the mount up after combat is only 10 seconds. I think that is so unfair, I think mount up after combat should be a little longer to make fair. about to keep "ONLY" the members of the party that participated stay in combat untill the last one leave the combat. I have dozens of videos that shows how that would help a lot, I am saving many clips where those sittuations happened to…

• SO THE WHOLE PARTY CANT MOUNT UP OR RESET HP Hi!!! I am the youtuber and streamer "2santos games" and my main content is solo roaming PVP and as a solo player I am facing something that is very unfair and I have two suggestions to make the open world more fair for solo players: * First is that always when I fight solo 2, 3 players or more... when one of them is almost dying they just run away and wait few seconds and reset theirs HP, mount up and come to me while I still fight the others members…

• Anyone still know if this program still working? I have a popular youtube channel for almost 2 years that is making 100k solid views every month doing pvp videos, talking about build, patches and teaching new players how to Play, but I applied months ago and no knews and no answer yet. I am streaming also on twitch but it is hard to compete with others streamers that are DROP ON. my youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCf7QVdcA-8d6jiPdioDxyJw