Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 203.

• WTS - White Tiger Skins

zerfaxx - - Trade

I am selling two White Tiger skins for 2.0 B silver each. Please contact me here or on discord Zerfax#6964 Thank you

• Does SBI even care about 5s or 20s? We haven't had any meaningful changes to crystals ever. I feel like the crystal league is just their way of burying the content and hoping it slowly dies off.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Its not a point problem, the "problem" only really is that noone else wants to try and win the season. You have thousands of players in the anti poe coalition v4, but keep in mind that none of them want points either. Its not hard to understand that those fighting with Blue army assists them, but the key thing here is that none of the guilds spending all their time fighting against squad spends a second on trying to get points either. The problem is not the system itself…

• Quote from Hellements: “Thanks for the feedback and inputs everyone. Crystal GvG Season Points were capped because you were able to create almost infinite season points by adding more crystal teams. Territories and Castles on the other hand are limited through game design and therefore have a hard cap there. There are currently no plans to limit point gains from other activities than Crystal GvGs. - Hellements ” Thank you for responding Hellements. I have to disagree with you though. Everyone wi…

• Quote from Starman: “There are a lot of points in your post that do not make any sense.You flat out say it is a developer issue, not a player issue. You believe the devs only do updates to the game that benefit one particular guild (Blue Army). One would think they have all players in mind, not just one guild. I can’t imagine they get up each day asking themselves if KingMojo is going to be pleased with said update. You complain that the scoring system via acquiring castles and outposts is not c…

• Quote from xlSarge: “Quote from Abdulyaprak: “Quote from xlSarge: “looks like a lot of finger pointing, instead of game play. instead of playing every timer, going to wherever is needed, working out the logistics with allies we will just post on the forums. GG ” Once more, a comment that is biased and focused on changing the subject. Forum is here to point out players opinions, not to attack on every opinion that is not good for your interests. ” My opinion: instead of playing the game and legit…

• Quote from Disregard: “Capping castles was brought up 2 seasons ago when CGvGs were capped. Having thousands of slaves to flip castles back for you isn't any different from having 15 gvg teams. If CGvGs are capped castles should be as well, its not rocket science. IMO soft caps would be way better for both, guilds should get the most value from being involved in a diverse set of activities that generate points rather than abusing 1 activity. ” This is the main point of the whole discussion here.…

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from Bogul: “Ok. Let's play some devil's advocate here. So why aren't people taking them and force them to spread out ” They do, and on many timers we lose a lot of castles/outposts, but we mass from 12 utc to 06 utc everyday, and put in a lot of work. Keep in mind, this system has been here for castles/outposts since Queen, so it's not something that popped out of nowhere, we just do everything as hard as we can. Also, I wou…

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from deenne: “Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from Bogul: “Ok. Let's play some devil's advocate here. So why aren't people taking them and force them to spread out ” They do, and on many timers we lose a lot of castles/outposts, but we mass from 12 utc to 06 utc everyday, and put in a lot of work. Keep in mind, this system has been here for castles/outposts since Queen, so it's not something that popped out of nowhere, we just do everything as hard as we can. Also, I woul…

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from Bogul: “Ok. Let's play some devil's advocate here. So why aren't people taking them and force them to spread out ” They do, and on many timers we lose a lot of castles/outposts, but we mass from 12 utc to 06 utc everyday, and put in a lot of work. Keep in mind, this system has been here for castles/outposts since Queen, so it's not something that popped out of nowhere, we just do everything as hard as we can. Also, I would argue it's 100% a better system than whe…

• Quote from KingMoJo: “Quote from Bogul: “Ok. Let's play some devil's advocate here. So why aren't people taking them and force them to spread out ” They do, and on many timers we lose a lot of castles/outposts, but we mass from 12 utc to 06 utc everyday, and put in a lot of work. Keep in mind, this system has been here for castles/outposts since Queen, so it's not something that popped out of nowhere, we just do everything as hard as we can. Also, I would argue it's 100% a better system than whe…

• Quote from Bogul: “Ok. Let's play some devil's advocate here. So why aren't people taking them and force them to spread out? ” Because they are running diplomacy with way over half the black zone. Their list of guilds that are renting from them or allied with them is so unbelievably massive. That part of the black zone you are talking about, where the war is not going on, are nearly all squad allies that are just sitting in empty safe zones farming away. This brings the discussion to my point of…

• unknown.png Posting near the 18 utc timer. 8 castles were flipped away from BA.

• image0.png This is a problem that should be addressed as soon as possible. This has gone on for nearly every single season of the game where the overall win is based on diplomatic castle take overs and has absolutely nothing to do with competitive pvp. Maybe 6 of these castles are being contested out of 32 at the moment. This is not a player made issue. This is a developer issue. Anyone that is claiming otherwise is only pushing their own coalition's agenda. Since as long as I've played this gam…

• the state of 20v20

zerfaxx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Some QoL changes: If you give people artifacts, let them store it in the battle vault so they don't have to go through more loading screens just to deposit a t4 whispering bow artifact. Let people access the battle vault at the end of a match Force people to sign up with proper roles set. Fix party organization scrambling issues Let people enter the crystal gvg after the match has started, like old gvgs (do this for 5s also) buff rewards

• the state of 20v20

zerfaxx - - Feedback & Suggestions

I would feel like a broken record complaining about how bad 20v20s are right now but I'll post my thoughts again anyway. From when they announced the removal of cities and the opening of 20v20 crystals, I said over and over again that the rewards have to be high to compensate teams for their effort. Crystals aren't anywhere close for what it took to manage city gvgs, but the struggles of making a strong roster, a working strategy, and having constant attendance still remain. As of now, the rewar…

• this thread got me upside down

• NDA Balance

zerfaxx - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from agonyclutch: “They throw shit at a wall and see what sticks lol and If something producess enjoyment or a creative meta they put a end to it. If the "meta" isn't simple the quote good teams aka shitters that they think there skilled playing a valor chest carrion caller and calling that any means "skill" last crystal was a joke sandbox mmo? Yeah don't think so sandbox moba more like it we have the same map layout as if this is league of legends and we all want to play the same layout e…

• Thank you for not selling to a chinese company

• STOP TRYING TO BALANCE THE GAME AROUND CORRUPTED DUNGEONS.