Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Mists

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

They did. There is non lethal Mists with lesser rewards that matches up risk/reward wise for people not willing to wear gear. Rats wearing T5 shit do not belong in the real Mists. With that said it is absurd the Devs allow high IP in the non lethal Mists. That should definitely be heavy capped.

• You see flat 4 curses everywhere because curse dies all the time due to the worst Q range and mobility in the game. Curse is a all in build so many people play low gear with it as it is a virtually guaranteed death. Vile already takes quite awhile ramp up time to be effective if that somehow got nerfed even more than entire curse line would be buried.

• I am somewhat jealous from a West player. I think it might be refreshing to have a fresh start server. Especially with how much the game has changed over the years. Not to mention many bug abuses causing game breaking wealth accumulation.

• Nerf 1h curse

Tabor - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Asheraxia: “Quote from Tabor: “Hit and run curse passive was severely nerfed a few months back. Needing 5 active abilities to trigger passive while also having the most shit Q range in game is not good....not to mention vile Q had a clunky hit delay added to it at the same time of the hit and run nerf. Double shit for curse. ” Try Fire and Frost and then try and cry about Curse with a straight face... I dare you! ” Frost is one of the most OP 1v1 weapons in the game right now....I agr…

• Nerf 1h curse

Hit and run curse passive was severely nerfed a few months back. Needing 5 active abilities to trigger passive while also having the most shit Q range in game is not good....not to mention vile Q had a clunky hit delay added to it at the same time of the hit and run nerf. Double shit for curse.

• Nerf 1h curse

As a curse player I never saw a problem/issue with gnature so I agree that the nerf was unnecessary. It was purgable so still had a counter. Not to mention just don't hit the guy while E active? Sure a couple DoTs will still hit triggering a few heals but nothing that is not manageable. Nature is already laughable easy to kill they should have something. For those saying 1h curse should be nerfed just look at other content besides Mists. It does not perform well in CDs which is ironic because 1h…

• The one thing no one can argue is the fact the Devs have somehow fostered an environment of rats. All content now is just overrun with off putting rat behavior. They need to focus on this major issue.

• Quote from AliSlayerOfFoes: “Quote from Tabor: “All the solo dungeon diving in SRDs was great fun on Queen launch. So much content. As per usual the rats diving with like 4 people ultimately ruined this by forcing the Devs hand to make changes. However in my opinion a "better" change would be utilizing the mechanic they already have. Make it a 3 min timer or something of that sort per dungeon channel. This greatly limits the potential of being group dove but still allows for potential fun 1vx op…

• Balance in this game is a joke

Tabor - - Rants

I agree with the demonic E nerf but yes your rant topic unfortunately holds true quite often. I get it is impossible to perfectly balance so many weapons and armor but it feels lacking at the same time.

• All the solo dungeon diving in SRDs was great fun on Queen launch. So much content. As per usual the rats diving with like 4 people ultimately ruined this by forcing the Devs hand to make changes. However in my opinion a "better" change would be utilizing the mechanic they already have. Make it a 3 min timer or something of that sort per dungeon channel. This greatly limits the potential of being group dove but still allows for potential fun 1vx opportunities based on staggered entries.

• Bows buff

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Where you at @The_Support_God your day as arrived! Thoughts on bow buffs? If ray at 10 seconds (even lower with CDR all bows use) it will be silly for some bows not to try it at this point. Whispering with reduced AA standtime is going to be tough.

• I am just done with the content at this point. Back to CDs I guess for the lesser of 2 evils. It is almost impossible to find decent 1v1 fights in Mists. Mists can be great for might/favor but it is terrible for good fights.

• If you excel in "fun" parts of the game like PvP. You simply make enough money while enjoying it at the same time with no grind.

• I try to avoid enchanted mists they all seem to suck. Objectives do not spawn often at all and no PvP. Ironic really.

• The Mists number 1 issue

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Trial_hard: “and Danic got ratted ..the story of the mist. Both 8.4 fight and a rat wins.. ” don't bring into non-safe zone, what you cannot afford (and not just monetarily, psychologically too). If you can't deal with losing 8.3 - don't bring it... simple. If you can - don't cry about it A 4.1 rat killing(last hitting) 8.3 is no different then 6 flat 4 gankers killing an Ox full of loot with a t8 player transporting millions worth of goodies (or any solo pl…

• This is a constant problem in most of their content. Limited rewards and objectives filled with way to much dead time/horse simulator. Increase rewards with more objectives should also lead to more death to offset any inflation concerns.

• Ice block is kind of shit in most situations. At most they could force the entire duration as a nerf I suppose but the item is nowhere near OP in my opinion.

• Deathgivers

Givers are a hard matchup no doubt but mainly because they fight all playstyles. They can brawl, chase kiters, or easily disengage if needed. They have all options available. High damage, mobility, and iframe all just from the weapon. I do not think high damage weapons should also get iframes but that is just my humble opinion.

• You are correct on many of those points. I play 8.1 since I have such a high risk build. I hunt 8.3 with this but in doing so am constantly bombarded by mount kids after having a great fight. Mounts are the problem in Mists as these kids would never go near objectives without the mount safety net. Gathering makes that problematic so they will probably keep tweaking up the combat dismount timer probably until it gets somewhere around 20 seconds. They also need to take a look at the range as well …

• Mount ratting is way more of an issue than 8.3. People who fight get punished for playing the intended content by getting monitored safely from a distance by mount shits before getting bum rushed when low. I have several deaths with literally 5 assists. Fighting 1v5 in solo content is a little silly especially when they can wait until you use CDs to safely dismount. For those saying just stop fighting you cannot exactly do that if your opponent does not as well.