Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 311.

• Quote from Quagga: “That someone didn't report it earlier doesn't mean it's the intended effect. ” The vile curse procccing dot damage on cast is an intended effect because the dot proc was removed from dessecrate but remained on q skills and great cursed. Not because it is in the game for 3+years and somehow no one noticed... Quote from BurnsidePDX: “I don’t really get the balance. What’s wrong with curse be exceptionally strong in mists and 1vs1? ” Demonic is one of the 5 best weapons in mists…

• Quote from Quagga: “this is an unwanted effect, all the curse strength comes from this bug, i.e. after 4 stacks you MUST break the stacks or you are 99% dead ” The effect is intended and known to SBI. The fact you just found out about it doesn't mean it is a bug. Quote from Quagga: “tested on flat 4 weapons see what the DPS difference is ” Now go and test sword q+auto, dagger q2+auto or fire q. All of these do more damage. Poison arrow has more range and is on a weaker side of q skills. But what…

• Quote from Quagga: “already the Q is broken ” Not true. Q spam deals the same damage as daggers with deadly swipe+auto spam and less dmg than fire/sword. The only reason it is good is that everyone runs undead cape and the stacks counter it.

• Quote from Painball: “It will be unplayable in its CURRENT form where its kite and run run run making it very unfun/unfair for your opponent. Grudge is still extremely powerful... whats to stop Merc Jacket + E Fear + Grudge / Q stacks to get almost full value out of a merc while your opponent cant fight back? ” Skull gets to do more damage with E and keep the stacks so it ends up being too great of a difference and oh yeah E procs merc jacket. And your "Merc jacket combo" sounds nice in theory b…

• Quote from Painball: “The Demonic E consuming all stacks was an agreeable suggestion that got made ages ago and its nice to finally implement it. These are good changes. ” Curse deals most of the damage trough the stacks. So unless the E deals huge damage (like one handed curse) it will not be able to kill anyone. And on top of that they threw another nerf. This will ruin the weapon for no reason. Quote from Painball: “Claymore got triple nerfed and noone said much. Now its dead in all content. …

• Quote from Asheraxia: “One handed Curse also needs to be dealt with... Reflectable! ” Funny. Once they nerf demonic into the ground, people will just switch to skull. And then you will be back complaining about skull.

• Quote from doissantos: “Frost shot: Bring back to 15 seconds or keep 18 seconds and give the frost shot a little more range and make not casting spell like was before in the past. Warbow : The magic arrow is so slow and very easy to avoid. Almost impossible to hit enemies that are 10m away because the arrow takes forever to travel. Make the magic arrow to travel faster! Bow of Badon Ultimate: make the Storm immune to reflect, does not make sense 1h cursed and others weapons being immune to refle…

• Making demonic remove the curse stacks with e will kill the weapon. There will be no reason to play it in solo or duo over great cursed or skull and it is not playable in any other content. Make some other change. Reduce fear duration, change it to slow or snare, or reduce the damage instead.

• Nerf 1h curse

ziigii - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from PaladinJavier: “It's proved like 2 years, the distance covered with the buff is almost the same as without the buff due to channeling time. ” Do you mean it is still better than curse? Casting 6 spells and having to deal with standtimes for the movemnt speed buff is the same as just walking...

• Nerf 1h curse

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from ziigii: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Hello, that's not true. Curse line already has more mobility (look passive) than spear line (pike, Glaive have Zero damage, Trinity a jump Every 30 secs), and better damage. So what's the point. ” You basing your argument by delliberatley ignoring the spears that have mobillity (1h spear, daybreaker). Let me counter it by saying this. No curses don't have better mobillity look at lifecurse and greatcursed that need to stan…

• Nerf 1h curse

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Hello, that's not true. Curse line already has more mobility (look passive) than spear line (pike, Glaive have Zero damage, Trinity a jump Every 30 secs), and better damage. So what's the point. ” You basing your argument by delliberatley ignoring the spears that have mobillity (1h spear, daybreaker). Let me counter it by saying this. No curses don't have better mobillity look at lifecurse and greatcursed that need to stand in the place to channel their spells. So what…

• Nerf 1h curse

1 hand curse is weak and simply nerfing it would just ruin the weapon for no good reason. The weapon needs a rework. The weapon is in a bad state and has been for a long time. The only good use for it is in group ganking. It is too polarising. You either have an immunity frame and destroy it or you don't and it destroys you. Playing against one hand curse is not fun or interesting at all. And playing it is also boring. Maybe reduce the damage by a lot, and make it so it doesn't remove the q stac…

• Quote from Cspar: “Yes, you can. But I don't. Only curse does insane damage with 1000 IP. ” Have you watched the video? I play curse and I have never dealt this much damage with it. There is even a fight of t8 equiv curse getting melted by t6 equiv wildfire in seconds. Or are you so delusional that you think a 1000 ip curse would do more damage than a t8 equiv guy from the video?

• The reason curse is good in mists is that it counters invisibillity. Many people use assasin jacket, undead cape and invis potions. These do nothing against the curse. So not only does someone have mobillity build that sacrifices damage but then they put multiple invis items to sacrifice damage and deffensives even more. Now it's "curse op I can't all in it with my 4 mobillity 3 invisibillity build" (talking about battle bracers with assassin jacket, invis pot and undead cape)

• Quote from Jerek: “The only thing that needs to change is to make the crystal arena (not league) team death match. The problems won't be solved with the matchmaking system but at least the masses will no longer have to worry about capping points since everyone calls you a rat for doing it (which is completely stupid btw). ” You would get another yellow zone hellgate if this change is made. Matchmaking would help because the games are not competitive. People don't care if they win. There are no g…

• This should be reworked. Cloth benefits the most form the shield since the damage resistances are not relevant to damage absorbed by the shield. With that the shield gets bigger with healing cast. This makes the shield double dipp and it is insane on cloth, ok on leather and unplayable on plate.

• teaming up in solo mist

ziigii - - Rants

Quote from Worship: “WTF fix this no talk this its to much pepole cheat an team up ” Its not against TOS to team up so cut your crap. Quote from Worship: “i am not playing this before this is happing i an done with more of this ” You said you are quitting until things change 5 times alred. Why are you still here?

• Quote from Captainrussia: “With that logic - why would anyone care about mages, or ranged DMG or ZvZ or Mists? ” It is a valid question. People don't care about kiting builds like warbow in zvz (because the build doesn't make any sense in zvz). So I assume people don't care about 0 mobillity builds in CD for the same reason. The same goes for builds like realm in 2v2 hg or solo content. Quote from Captainrussia: “Having brawler builds in CD should in theory be viable - if you compromise and fill…

• Quote from Mandulf: “Seems you've already found the solution too! ” If Brecilien is not a solution then what is the point of it? The whole city is pointless in that case. There is nothing to do in it but craft for bonus and farm islands. Thnigs that have been in the game a long time... Improve the portal so it would at least be the best place to go in mists.

• Lower the Brecilien mist timer from 5 minutes to 3 minutes. When I get a quick kill and bank or die in the first fight the cooldown is still up. It is faster to find a whisp in the open world that wait for the cooldown. No one is jumping trought those to find a better zone since the zone is allways t6 anyway.