Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 416.

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from McDobs: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from McDobs: “Only the buff to stalker jacket is good Mercenary shoes with insta get of of prison card will be healer meta and good luck CC them and win on a team fight (yes healers should be very easy to die) The arcane buff to frazzle is a joke without AoE generally the whole weapon line is going to be everyone throwing wet noodles to everyone, soon defenses will negate 90% of the damage, and fights will last for eternit…

• Quote from AleskioSs: “Swords are cancer to matter the content with their infinite movement speed Q, grow a pair of balls and get good at the game ” Maybe use swords and be happy

• A quality of life enhancement should exist where we can access repair station options from the bank interface, or at least allow for repair of items from the bank UI. It is extremely tedious to transport items back and forth

• Weeping should also have a combo where you can place more than one mines (say 3?) and it increases the cooldown (overall damage could be slightly higher that what it is now when all 3 are burst), that would allow for a "trapper" kind of theme, along with some buff to caltrops to add bleeding perhaps?

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from McDobs: “Only the buff to stalker jacket is good Mercenary shoes with insta get of of prison card will be healer meta and good luck CC them and win on a team fight (yes healers should be very easy to die) The arcane buff to frazzle is a joke without AoE generally the whole weapon line is going to be everyone throwing wet noodles to everyone, soon defenses will negate 90% of the damage, and fights will last for eternity ” would it not be better to delete nature …

• Also make the mine go boom on mobs as well...

• Only the buff to stalker jacket is good Mercenary shoes with insta get of of prison card will be healer meta and good luck CC them and win on a team fight (yes healers should be very easy to die) The arcane buff to frazzle is a joke without AoE generally the whole weapon line is going to be everyone throwing wet noodles to everyone, soon defenses will negate 90% of the damage, and fights will last for eternity

• ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FIX SWORDS IN CD'S

McDobs - - Rants

You can't nerf something to the ground based on 1% content... Non sword players just have to learn to be good, although I'm convinced that most of the salt comes from boltcaster players that expect to press one button and win, and somehow swords deny them that so they come here and cry before school...

• NDA

McDobs - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Trial_hard: “Well, that Living Armor (Great Nature Staff) - Now only Heals when receiving Direct Damage (DoTs don't count anymore) Means, that only holy is playable any more in CD. It basically deletes great nature. If u encounter a curse, be it skull or whichever the dots prevent u from W heal, and the E doesn't trigger So basically vs curse you just can break - or play holy because this deletes great nature.. Nothing in this game is so hard countered by something as great nature sol…

• yes to aoe Or at least cd reduction Other than that I only see use in faction boss killing

• Can we all just pitch in a gather a million silver to give to him in order to stop whining? Dude... try to faction with Caerleon and then post again... I see mentions of 10k silver... whilst everytime we get bombed as Caerleon factioned I have to give 200k+ for re-gearing completely in t6+ otherwise the callers won't even have me on their group (and this is correct) Just leave yellow zones... learn how to be self-sufficient and stop whining...

• Thank god they don't allow healing staffs as DPS.... we see enough of them already everywhere else... Just take a dps weapon and go... what is the matter with these people?

• Quote from solvn: “Repair costs ARE stupidly bad. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. The game has changed drastically over the years and has become totally unbalanced. You have some builds that are essentially golden gun one shot kills. You have staffs that do 3 thousand damage with the push of a button that can be spammed. You have teleporting, knocks, unstoppable silence and stuns, damage that has no way to be mitigated whatsoever. You have dots healers have no way to cleanse. The develope…

• Just cancel it. Or come back to Albion, since its already paid

• You mean getting black hands that no one used except some HG, to something that is used in ZvZ, GvG, Fame farm, Faction, Arenas... Also that 66% on claymore, and 96% dual daggers.... but nooooo swords are OP. At this point I believe that everyone just tries to nerf everything to paper straw dmg instead of boosting everything to epic 3 skill kills (what the hell, do you want fights to last forever?)

• Quote from Quagga: “the problem with 1h fire is toggle E it is clunky to use for players with higher ping, you have to focus hard to get off the GCD to use this E correctly.... why is this E not hold to cast ? E would become more dynamic and playable. ” Or... hear me out... revert it back to targeted instant big damage, and take back the change that literally no one asked for...

• Quote from noxmortus: “but then the RP champions have nowhere to flex the gear they swiped hard for ” Exactly, because if you maintain a healthy economy, gather, craft, gank, fame farm and overall play the game for a long time, you deserve something a bit more than the noobie noobs asking "where can I gather cotton"? Its like saying that hard working 60 year old millionaires are equal to green 20 year old students... pfff please... this ain't how capitalism works! Also remember that old-timers d…

• Don't fight... if you can't afford it, don't fight.... just go, cap the points, do dungeons faction flagged gather hearts and either sell them, or make more hearts by doing the faction exchange run. Also keep in mind that those struggles are non-caerleon related. In caerleon I make 1m+ per day from hearts alone. Each area cap gives 5k-12k (with 15% boost from rank + 50% from premium). As you see money is not an issue, you just have to pick your fights.

• Quote from CallMeGosu: “who the fuck plays pvp with beam.... ” You'll be surprised. In a game with players that suffer from extreme tunnel vision, BEAM IS KING! I've seen entire teams all hitting that one guy inside an iceblock.... 4 people, 4 mindless bots all hitting the immune to damage guy... There is no salvation!

• Hammers need some love

McDobs - - Feedback & Suggestions

Damage boost on E yes, remove the stupid cast time of W attacks (mace and quarterstaff has this for minimal or no casting time). Boost the radius by 0.5 on some abilities. Improve animations. Other than that they are fine. Tank weapons will never be balanced around 1v1 or even 5v5 and that is fine.