Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

• Na poczatek pragne podkreslic, ze ten projekt traktuje jako eksperyment. Zazwyczaj gram w anglojezycznych spolecznosciach. Shadow Cultists na ten moment nie aspiruje do bycia prawdziwą gildią z racji tego, ze nie ma w niej ludzi. Nie spieszy mi sie z rozwojem, bardziej zalezy mi, zeby poduczyc polska spolecznosc troche small scale (nie jestem prosem, zeby nie bylo. Mam za to wystarczajaco duza wiedze, zeby nauczyc grac na dosc dobrym poziomie). Byc moze zostaniemy prawdziwa, jakosciowo dobra gil…

• What if somebody is not working? Discrimination!

• Quote from Shadbaese: “Crystal League exists to pull people away from the open-world, which all of Albion is fundamentally based around. Not closed instanced daily fights done straight from the city, we NEED to move away from Crystal League, regardless of it's potential as an "e-sports scene." ” lol.

• i agree with most of the things above, rewards are tiny, playing lvl 2 crystal vs group who played almost 2000 crystal matches (everyone of them) is sad (like, why lvl 2? are they tired of losing vs better people????), but then its the same in hellgates, with an addition of this trash infamy system.

• NFT and Block Chain

Razzbane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Quagga: “I'm stating facts my friend, you yourself wrote about low wages, you yourself gave the example of the 3rd world ... and I respond to the trend that one major scandal and it will fall ... or they will start to regulate. I do not live in the world for 2 days not to know this. ” Yeah sure, we said the exact same thing lol...No... I am explaining that there is a trend, and that these games are becoming popular and will continue to get mo…

• NFT and Block Chain

Quote from EyesClosed: “NFT = pyramids ” Amen.

• NFT and Block Chain

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Your argument has no merit, here's what you have said so far: Everyone should just get a job. 3rd world blah blah. Scammers. You have said nothing of value and have chosen to just be ignorant and insulting towards people who have less opportunities than you do. Cool guy. ” I'm stating facts my friend, you yourself wrote about low wages, you yourself gave the example of the 3rd world ... and I respond to the trend that one major scandal and it will fall …

• NFT and Block Chain

Reading NFT hater posts makes me sad... 99% of you knows nothing or very little about crypto n NFTs, yet you write like experts... Any decent game which implement NFTs (but only cosmetics, other things implemented as NFTs would be too toxic and destructive for community) will thrive in future.

• Quote from Shasuur: “and how long do i search for a good harvest road? at the appropriate level and preferably not yet harvested? it's like looking for a needle in a haystack ... ” i have an excellent idea. Quit the game. One less negative person in the game.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Gathering gatherers is also a gathering. ” My favorite thing in this game is gathering a gatherer of gatherers. Easy money.

• i opened plenty of chests solo.

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Can i have your stuff? ” get in the queue.

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Razzbane: “i'm waiting for that day 41 yo crybaby ” 20 yr old, z gen baby playing for a year. :] your self-overtrust will eat you up. :] ” i played albion when it was in beta. Also i'm a bit older than 20. Truth hurts, you are just cry baby and now you are mad at me.

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Razzbane: “Quote from solventh: “Quote from fuckinhellman: “Welcome to the Albion Mr. Carebear. Openworld used to be twice as scary back in the day. ” the open world was giving chances to solo players back in the day. now you dont have any chance if you are alone thanks (!) to our map designer and the dismount changes.lets c how long it is gonna take our devs "to realize" what they have done. ” i'm having fun mostly solo. Didn't get proper successful gank yet (ze…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from fuckinhellman: “Welcome to the Albion Mr. Carebear. Openworld used to be twice as scary back in the day. ” the open world was giving chances to solo players back in the day. now you dont have any chance if you are alone thanks (!) to our map designer and the dismount changes. lets c how long it is gonna take our devs "to realize" what they have done. ” i'm having fun mostly solo. Didn't get proper successful gank yet (zergs tried too, poor POE kekw), its just cry…

• Najlepsza gildia!

• Quote from Borbarad: “Nothing about poison pot is in changes. Realistically, best would be to give poison pot DR. Second poison be 50% or 30% effective and that´s it. Solo is hard as it is. Quote from Razzbane: “Quote from Tetrodotoxin: “ ” yup we need to make u guys 100% safe. 99% is not enough.BZ should be blood and tears not safe fame haven like null sec in eve online. ” And you should think about your words. Do you want even bigger blobs because ganking will be harder? Unless you play in blo…

• about poison pot change

Quote from Tetrodotoxin: “can't you alter the change to reduce the duration if you use it on a mount? and recently used targets have immune to pot. i don't think poison pot is op if you are solo. ” yup we need to make u guys 100% safe. 99% is not enough. BZ should be blood and tears not safe fame haven like null sec in eve online.