Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 604.

• Contact me through in game mail or on discord at Jentry#5659 and tell me your GUILD NAME, I will add your guild to the island. I have used focus to cook food for the last 6.5 months, so I am setting taxes at what this CHEAP food cost me. The Crafting structures are 10% and the refine structures are 13%. I will monitor and lower as I am able. VOC 6AGwxZh.png

• WTS 1830 T8 Labourers (over 200 of each type) WTS 2630 T7 Labourers Taking offers Hit me on Discord Jentry#5659 VOC

• I have 20 more open slots available on this Island as of this posting - first come first serve

• Quote from Saya: “this is not how to fix monopolies, nor is it how you fix plot ownership issues please go back and read the posts by BananaPudding and myself in the round table archive from a year ago ” @Saya Care to share that information here, I would be interested to see the input of yourself and BP. I tend to agree though, I do not think this is a workable solution long term to the root causes of the Cartel, OR a workable solution to empowering the community at large with the information ne…

• You know the one thing I agree with ... SBI needs to make all the math around plot ownership more transparent... so much of the propaganda perpetuates as a result of the intentional Ambiguity insisted upon by the game designers.

• Carleon Cartel: Let's drain the swamp

VOC - - Forum Banter

Do any of the cities other than Caerleon matter in this game?

• Vasort, you make this game so much fun for me, Keep on winning big boy.

VOC - - Forum Banter

Quote from Vasort: “guys i quit game.. And every bidding they i will be here for bid So let voc and friends take control caerleon.. Lets see could they or anyone will hold city after next months.. I dont wanna play albion online like last 5 weeks i will just come online for bid Goodluck everyone ” Makes Cartel... Increases bids 300-400%... Feeds City Owner... Crys... Quits... Yep !

VOC - - Forum Banter

Quote from Vasort: “Retard alert i wont answer this guy anymore Fake Hero wait Voc tommorrow morning 7 am wake up and start waiting ” The community sees through your propaganda and lies... time will tell who is Fake.

VOC - - Forum Banter

Quote from Vasort: “Instead of looking for other useless interviews, I as the leader of cartels giving you (to a miserable citizen player) the chance of asking me live face to face questions. Even though I am retired, It is funny to seeing you all fake heros crying. SPOILER ALERT! If you reveal my unpleasant side then I would make it impossible for everyone to buy a shop in carleon, earn silvers from the shops and finally you all would find yourselves gathering together everyday meetings as weak…

VOC - - Forum Banter

Quote from Vasort: “hahaha Voc Cry voc And run away ” You are the one afraid to release your original intentions and interview. I am right here mate. Lets hear it... what are you hiding or worried about... ?

VOC - - Forum Banter

Quote from Bogul: “ - We do not release interviews when the interviewed person withholds permission to do so. - Generally, we offer the option to listen back to an interview after we conducted it and prior to its release. And in this case Vasort did not approve it to be released. ” Lame Excuse

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from VOC: “@Bogul Release the June 3, 2019 interview in full (NO CUTS) that you conducted with Vasort... Be transparent with the Community about his intentions (...) ” - stop tagging me in your personal egomanic propaganda war - we're not releasing any interviews without consent - please stop making accusations you know not to be true ” This is not personal, you are the one who represents himself as some mouthpiece of the Albion community, in that role you carved out for…

• @Bogul Release the June 3, 2019 interview in full (NO CUTS) that you conducted with Vasort... Be transparent with the Community about his intentions OJvwQjB.png

• Quote from phantomxz: “I may not agree with these people but calling them trying to make money is a bit silly. I would expect people trying to pull that to have done their research. As for the other side why not just do the current interview? What do you have to lose? ” Two months ago , when Vasort created the Cartel he gave an interview to Bogul and Shozen who were very friendly with him where they together discussed how a Cartel would benefit the community. While Bogul and Shozen were editing …

• Quote from Vasort: “Instead of looking for other useless interviews, I as the leader of cartels giving you (to a miserable citizen player) the chance of asking me live face to face questions. Even though I am retired, It is funny to seeing you all fake heros crying. SPOILER ALERT! If you reveal my unpleasant side then I would make it impossible for everyone to buy a shop in carleon, earn silvers from the shops and finally you all would find yourselves gathering together everyday meetings as weak…

VOC - - Forum Banter

Quote from Vasort: “Answer me do u wanna do it live? ” I want to hear your interview from two months ago with Bogul and Shozen first. Lets see how the propaganda was framed at that time and if it is the same now or has shifted to fit your true purposes.

• Here is an example of how for many items it is CHEAPER to craft on the Personal Island with focus (even with reasonable tax) versus giving your money to the Cartel Stations Each item is different based on item values and material market values, but for most commonly used items the Cartel is clearly gouging. (imgur.com/a/n5ECsLm) V2Il6XS.png Ren6VWX.png kUzJ6ii.pngENNxw3D.png

• LINK TO REDDIT THREAD gxGydVm.png A little over two months ago a reinvigorated Cartel was resurrected in Caerleon wielding billions of silver to Monopolize 117/118 plots in Caerleon. They have the implicit and explicit support, and coordinate strategically with, many of the wealthiest guilds and players in Albion. Steadily the Cartel has raised taxes from 15% to 25% to 45% to 60% to 80% and now to 90%. With the success of the third month of control at the end of Auctions last week the Cartel has…