Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• FENIKSY serdecznie zapraszają. Stacjonujemy w Lymhurst. Poszukujemy aktywnych i pozytywnych graczy. Jakość stawiamy zawsze nad ilość. Wkraczając w nasze szeregi, możesz liczyć na: - wsparcie naszych doświadczonych graczy i sojuszu [SEQu] SEQ United - wspólne PvE, PvP, Gankowanie, SmallScale, Avalony - Hell Gate, Kryształowa Liga, Grupówki, Staticki - własne HO na Scieżkach Avalońskich i Thetford - aktywny Discord - brak podatku - zastępiony sensowną składką gildyjną Czego oczekiwalibyśmy od Cieb…

• As a guy living on a road since 2021 I can honestly say that I love the update however I would like to point out some stuff. Since the update I have only seen a single spider in the roads so far (non in the hideout zone I live in) Since the update we had 20-man portal leading to raid zone only 1 time. The ratio of connections to royal zones has increased by at least 100% which of course makes it easier to bank loot in cities but also brings ganking groups guarding hideout zone not letting anyone…

• Quote from Semon: “In fact, static solo green dungeons and green chests in ROA are the unique features of this game. you cannot find them in bz or rz. Without them, there are no 1-2 people content. Why don't you remove all blue dungeons and ava dungeons in ROA? Ava dungeons needs over 10 people to do it, but all entrances are blue. So wanna change the game rules to low risk high reward? Also group or ava dungeons can be generated by map in bz, so group /ava dungeons actually are redundant in ROA…

• FENIKSY serdecznie zapraszają. Staconujemy w Lymhurst. Poszukujemy aktywnych i pozytywnych graczy. Jakość stawiamy zawsze nad ilość. Wkraczając w nasze szeregi, możesz liczyć na: - wsparcie naszych doświadczonych graczy i sojuszu [SEQu] SEQ United - wspólne PvE, PvP, Gankowanie, SmallScale, Avalony - Hell Gate, Kryształowa Liga, Grupówki, Staticki - własne HO na Scieżkach Avalońskich, Thetford oraz Lymhurst - aktywny Discord - brak podatku - zastępiony sensowną składką gildyjną Czego oczekiwalib…

• Roads update

Isider - - General Questions & Discussions

So when I was roaming the ava roads I realised an important change that might be important for those living on the roads. on Live server you can only pop solo dungeons of the tier of the map you're on. on test server however you can pop any tier of map solo AND group dungeons. Is that going to be a case on the update on 21st? or is it just a feature added on test server?

• I honestly think you should consider joining a guild. doesn't have to be a massive zvz uild but any casual group that you canimprove with. going out in group will be a lot safer and help you get used to the dangerous maps so even if you have to run away you will know which way to go