Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Nice video Kut, keep em coming.

• Smoke bomb is a very strong skill, but harder to use, if you drop it on the enemy team with good coordination you can wipe them, be a retard drop on your team and you wipe, if making it not harming allies, it wont be needing any skill to play and every damn player will just put on a .3 leather and start farting as soon as they see a red player. Smoke bomb, imo, works as intended and is balanced enough. If you feel that this skill is doing more harm than good to your team, consider using another …

• Yo chrom, i think if this get implemented a mute music button will be implemented aswell, you can still hear the environment sounds clearly. I like the idea though, this game can use some epic music!

• The auto attack damage seems fine to me, it allows for more strategic play and CD management, if they buff auto attack damage back, you just press space and there you go no need to time your skills perfectly or wait for the best moment since you already have a good and steady dps, that would only make the players less good if they can completely rely on autos.

• Physical = Magical ?

Alchk - - Feedback Testserver

At the moment tanks are too useful and might be too good, they soak a shit ton of damage, all types of damages (physical and magical) with little difference about 4% in favor for physical, any heals on them is 5 times more efficient than on any other armor wearer (more EHP), there is virtually no difference between a spear user or a fire staff user if they can dish out the same numbers, this actual system is somewhat lacking depth in terms of damage types and resistances types. Believe me i am n…

• With the the rework of the world map coming, new biomes resource distribution etc, implementing a weather/season variable would make the world feel more alive, let me explain. Let's assume the left continent is colder than the right one, you will find pine trees, for example, they are there at winter as well as in summer ( wood available all seasons ) but the trees on the hot continent will shrink down or die out in winter resulting in less wood available in winter in the right side continent, d…

• Imagine 5 nature staff users with those names and wearing the same outfits in a GvG Everyone heal himself, if someone is focused everyone apply HoT's on him, while applying dots to the same target. Virtually invulnerable...