Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 269.

• allow player account switch server (one time only) by paying 30$ tranfer account fee..

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

LordNrixx - - News

seriously, i'm a bit excited and sad at the same time about this. its nice to have a good ping but the sad thing is you can't bring your main character there. so maybe i'll stay on main server i guess

• Question about HQ's

LordNrixx - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Tarhanis: “No, you can put an HO on a map (T6 quality 1 max). Defend it for 20min and then clic the "Booster" tu improve it in HQ immediately. You will not have to defend it the next phase (24h after if you don t use the booster) ” only 20min for placing and declaring HQ? and what is the extra rss needed?

• Albion Online is Coming to Asia!

LordNrixx - - News

those have green pings always boasting words of ignorance everywhere where they fighting a 300 ping.. but sbi should have fix the ping for asia than create a separate world.. imagine ganking in bz its lucky for you to catch 1 guy for 3hrs in asia server

• why nerf curse? i'm not mainly using curse staffs but nerfing demonic staff is just not good. weapons that has no mobility should just given verry high damage it was a fair trade.

• for me no need to rework the E. all they have to do is make the damage higher, fix the wierd hitbox and make it a litle bit faster projectile animation. - 1K+ damage - 15 sec cooldown so basic and simple..

• wailing bow - super slow mo projectile - hitbox so wierd and small same as king maker - low damage do the 80% of the players even recognize this weapon?

• i killed so many long bow i didn't know it was a problem.. but its good on pve and budget friendly choice for zvz

• if u cant purge miner work boots then its not gatherer's problem.. gatherers are for scape mode not pvp, infact a lot of gatherer in bz i gathered. undead cape may be overused but not op, not even mediocare. when undead cape activate your defence and damage reduced so if there some dots u surely die make your undead useless. invi pots are so damn expensive and get canceld for a mere dots. so not entirely usefull. assassin jacket well, this thing has bugs i guess that untill now devs dont realize…

• HCE rework

Quote from Blenfjorn: “You really think you're clever for coming here and posting the same shit all other HCE haters post? 1. It is NOT without risk. The average HCE death is way higher in repair fee than your average PvP death. 2. Lots of people are losing money doing HCE, and it is working that way by design: Example A: People are re-rolling to get their masterpiece weapons and are sinking silver in the process. Example B: People are on Auto-Respec, because you can only use a few weapons in HC…

• well, this is absolutly true. countless bugs that you have to blind eye on it because not everytime you are recording, and also not everyone has the auto recording.. - being stuck for no reason - black out screen for no reason - unable to mount for no reason - being agro by mobs even so fcking far way - cancels invi even no dots or revealing spells - being pulled trough hindrance is, which penetrating hindrance is imposible - kick out inside the dungeon for no reason - horse that can catch up wo…

• Mists IP Cap is a must!

LordNrixx - - Rants

Quote from Elestir: “Possible solution could be making the very high IP players visible on the map. (similarly to blobs) Then you would have to choose between raw power and stealthiness. ” starts at 1650 ip will be shown in the map. the mark is the same as dot in your party with color red

• i'm using shield in solo pvp. my build is 1h curse off hand is sarcopagus with clasic mage cowl, cleric robe. i would say sarco helps me a bit to tank the damage i recieve to fulfil my stacking and run with sucessfull kill. its just sometime i connot outdamage the 400-500 ip gap diff. but still did a decect damage for a flat 5 gear

• i watch your videos man and they are amazing. the reason of hunterhood rising from the tomb is that because of kiting weapon yes "badon".. badon really plays well in mists and i gotta say i just choose to run than fight badon in mists

• DUAL SWORD in NDA

Quote from Quagga: “another i-frame E ” uninteruptable doesn't mean immune to damage.

• DUAL SWORD in NDA

so the dual sword will get new rework again? thats nice because everytime dual sword got reworked its still dead weapon. here what you should do to retain the dual sword users. bring back and improve: - 15M range make it uninteruptable leap - 18sec cooldown - burst damage when 3 stucks - its fine no more extra passives remove the super duper mega ultra ugly spinning like a moron then slum dunk the groun. its wierd and extreamly ugly for gods sake sbi remove it. the current dualsword E is so abso…

• one of the big problem on making balance is sbi generalize the buff and nerff on any weapons. example if they nerf certain ability in cdg, open world then affected or one after another. which it should not be done because they are in complete diferent contents.

• 1.) losing your home if you TP back from setted to city portal then zone out to BZ.. this is absolute zero logic for what to bring back trash mechanics? imagine if you done a content with your guild and after you want to solo in portal such us dg diving or go to mists. you cant do it anymore with this new mechanic. 2.) silverbags now added in total estimated value.. this is a little bit shamefull in your part sbi, which you your self itself!!! you know that you give LESSER than LESS rewards that…

• ahhm, i dont know if i would agree with you or not. this is one of my concern before so i tested in my friend pc's. so far the result is THE SAME camera lenght view so fr that time i stop complaining about the view size between mobile and pc. on a smart phone camera lenght is even tiny better than pc's

• Loading Time

LordNrixx - - Mobile Version

up