Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• youtube.com/watch?v=7jAc2q1j-Mk took me mfkin 13 hours on 1 MB/upload so ya'll better show this shit U12 finallly dunks kantos

• 0804c5e60460ba765bd1313d4d6d9b47_1.jpg Good meme tho

• Quote from Bro: “there are countless other ways to get equal fights against proper 5v5 teams without needing to do it for loot;scrims... ” Scrims don't have the full loot part, which is the whole point of playing albion. If I'm not risking any of my shit, the adrenaline rush isn't there Quote from Bro: “If what I said was not true and you do in fact want the loot then why would you care if some plebs in T4 gear run from you? You get the loot from the boss in the middle and you make a nice amount…

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from iced0ut: “you're not a hellgater and it shows. Yesterday in about 15 runs i got 2 real teams. Real hellgaters dont hellgate for loot/fame, only for good fights. if i get 1 good fight every 10 gates, its barely worth it. ” So what you are saying is that "REAL" Hellgaters are just gatekeepers for hell gates, that feel like they are the deciders of how people should play in the sandbox. Gotcha. Glad I am not a "Real" hellgater then. You sound like spoiled brats. PS: I…

• Quote from Rosalia: “Imagine limiting content behind gear walls. If you have an issue fighting against 5 people in Rat4 or even 4.1 then just dont do hellgates. If you are only doing hellgates for the fame/loot in high gear then you will be happy to hopefully not die to a group of t4. If you are looking for a fair and balanced fight against 5 people on the exact same IP, while both teams write a formal letter first on where and how to attack each other while getting exactly the same value back i…

• Quote from Piddle: “Stop trying to destroy other peoples content because you don't like what they are doing. Seriously, they implemented RDs and you are going to use "Too much fame!" as a reason to restrict HG play. Just kill them and move on. Those guys are great for you. You clear HGs a lot faster with them around. Unless of course you can't manage to kill 5 potatos in Tier 4 gear and you are just mad about that. ” you're not a hellgater and it shows. Yesterday in about 15 runs i got 2 real te…

• Fix HG Respawn

iced0ut - - Feedback & Suggestions

If you don't call it a bug than its a just a highly flawed design choice. You clearly did not test this througly. game is unplayable in current state for hellgaters. You should do a hotfix ASAP. @Dagother

• Bumping this old thread... the patch you added today is a major step backwards, not sure what you intended to do with the changes but hellgates are close to impossible to find right now @H4n1baL

• I think leather / bruisers is in a horrible spot right now... When you think about it, leather is pretty much unusable in ZvZ ( tanks use full plate, dps Cloth or soldier armor) So it should really shine in 5v5 and smallscale.... but right now pretty much all bruisers are using soldier armor . leather needs to be able to put up more dmg, or be a little bit more tanky than currently... I also think bruiser weapons just arent as good as they used to be , nowadays we mostly see the heron but its fo…

• Quote from TEKK3N: “Stop crying. There aren't enough people interested in Full Loot PVP (though there are many who like PVP in general). You should be happy that the game is not empty, at least is not going to shut down. Majority of PVP players in any PVP MMORPG are carebears, deal with it. There aren't enough Hardcore PVP players to sustain a Full loot MMORPG, that's why Black Zones are generally empty. If there was an healthy numbers of so called "Hardcore" PVPers, Black Zones would be thrivin…

• Quote from Finalhecate: “Quote from iced0ut: “Please increase CAP to atleast 1200 IP. 4.1 overcharge is easily over 1000IP on specced characters. BLACKZONE hellgates are ment to be end game content, not full of t4 shitters. ” funny my friends are all doing this exactly. 4.1 over charge easy cheap gear XD. they tried some build i gave them and melted the healer... Kinda might want to do this myself since i have high spec... if i have 400/400spec on my druid staff can i bring just flat 4.0 without…

• Please increase CAP to atleast 1200 IP. 4.1 overcharge is easily over 1000IP on specced characters. BLACKZONE hellgates are ment to be end game content, not full of t4 shitters.

• market can't login IGN: icedOut

• [RESOLVED] Blackscreen Issue

iced0ut - - News Archives

Issue isn't resolved

• I remember when you first added this change, it made since because population was a lot lower and yellow hellgates we're completely dead. As we've seen on Albion TV today, the activity is back in yellow hellgates, meaning that newer players with no spec can brawl it out in that 800 hardcap setting. (still full loot) High spec characters can hit 1000 cap with like 4.1 overcharge ( maybe some flat 6) ... which feels really bad. This is supposed to be end game content. Please remove the cap or atle…

• Yeah SBI dropped the ball on this one, curse becomes unplayable in 5v5...

• First of all, thanks for buffing hellgate loot, they are hella lit right now. In fact maybe a little too lit, the hardest part of doing hellgates now is to find a free portal. With your recent lock changes, it's very hard to find 5 people that have the same blackzone lock, so people end up going in royals but you have to go so far to find a gate ( 3 zones from caerlon) and most of the time theres another team camping it or a zerg of flat 4 shitters on it. You could also just lower hellgate timer…

• They specifically state in their ToS that you should not remake / play on another account if your are banned. Cargera once had a 2 week ban, emailed support to know if he could play on another account and they said no. The real issue here is that they are not consistent.