Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Prinzessin hin oder her!

Prinzessin - - Stell dich vor!

Ahoj Volk! Die Prinzessin lebt in der Vielfalt der gelben Regionen, sonnig warm, so muss es sein. Des ehrenvollen Kampfes meidet sie, dafür hat sie ihre Knechte, davon ist einer der echte. Steine sammeln, das macht sie gern, für mehr reicht die Zeit zum gammeln nicht. Die Prinzessin kann nicht viel, sie war schon lange da und doch so fern. Das letzte Volk, es starb mal aus, drum sucht sie sich ein neues aus. Das neue Volk soll freundlich sein, frei von Kindesklang und ohne Drang. Wie eine wahre …

• Quote from Nya1: “Try a different browser, I've had the same error with Opera GX, after switching to Microsoft Edge it worked out without any issues. ” At google chrome I didn't have any problems, using FireFox I do. Same on subscriptions and purchases any kind. Need to fix that!

• Can not cancel Subscription

Prinzessin - - Bugs

I have the same issue(s)! You cannot buy any gold, cannot cancel subscription and you cannot write any support tickets... "Sorry, you are not eligible to make this purchase." Please fix that fast!

• It seems to be fixed. Thanks.

• Quote from Freix: “seems to be fixed for me, anyone else? ” First it seemed to be, then it went up again.

• Quote from Freix: “I think you are misunderstanding what routing issues means. 1 tier service desk worker on a call won't be ever able to confirm you something like this. I'm not saying it must be an ISP issue, but if more people with the issue confirms they have Vodafone, then we have a pretty good indicator... The fact that relatively few people have the issue, and the whole community isn't screaming about unplayable game, suggests somehting else then the servers is the issue. ” A few german h…

• Ping problem, not only me but everyone

Prinzessin - - Bugs

Quote from Freix: “People who have issues, is your ISP Vodafone, by any chance? ” I have vodavone, yes, but as I already posted, I called them and there is nothing about that. Except USA is making any kind of sanction against vodafone, but even that I asked and the answer was denied, so anything is fine.

Prinzessin - - Bugs

Quote from Deathskills: “routing issues can arise at any time the moment your isp changes the route your data takes lmao. that's the whole point. nothing SBI can do about it basically. So you might feel like it's related but probably isn't at all and are unrelated just a coincidence. ” I called my provider right now. There is absolutely nothing. He has access to my router and can check any logs. My speedtests tell me it's 942Mbits download, 54Mbits Upload and a Ping of 21. I did multiple tests d…

Prinzessin - - Bugs

Quote from Deathskills: “aka y'all are probably getting routing issues. those can mostly be dealt with by your Internet Access Providers. However, if you don't want to try to deal with the shitty customer service that will attempt to say it's your fault (cause that's what they always do lmao), getting a vpn, exitlag, and/or GeForce now are methods that can solve the issue basically. Albion has seen its fair share over the years of routing issues that mostly affected people in Brazil, Spain, Fran…

• Have the same problem since friday 16/17utc. What I noticed: Changing clusters/zones some times you have normal ping, sometimes "lag ping". What does that mean? I stand inside a Hideout and have a ping of 120 or 160. I go to elevator and go out of hideout, then at open world I have sometimes a 120 ping, sometimes a 160 ping. Same when getting inside the Hideout again. This works on any kind of zone change, even with arena. That means, that you start loading a cluster/zone/area and there seems to…

• Quote from Deathskills: “You shouldn't be able to survive and deal damage to kill any of them in a timely fashion. And it's weird since even after those nerfs, the Onesime build is still well and alive in dungeon diving, open world and corrupted (might even still be somewhat present in 2vs2 hg). Like going that way, I could just say that being full specs cloth and fire staves, i shouldn't die while trying to solo clear the same dungeon with a blazing stave but cultist robe nerf made it not as ea…

• Quote from Deathskills: “This was done due to some specific healing builds with high ip could survive easily and win 1vs5+ situations. If you chose the right defensive items, you will not get killed and if you have a real good team, they'll peel for you so you don't die. The 40% debuff aint a perfect solution, i will give you this tho. Just gain more specs and use higher tier gear, you'll heal more, like drastically more. Oh and regarding pve, ez, stay out of aoe's. Weird, how healers don't have…

• Hey, I think it's a nice new thing, that you can get healers down now. For sure a healer, who heals up himself, is like not going to die (1v1 or 1v2). But is that debuff correct? I say: No! If you have to fight in a group and need to heal up yourself (tactically) you are getting a debuff for 18s with -40% heal?! So you are marked as dead. For sure, every group fight you focus on healer, but this makes it too fast and will make fights boring (especially open world or diving dungeon). The PvP fun …

• Cant log in unrecognized game client

Prinzessin - - Bugs

Repair made my launcher closing at a special moment, like it couldn't install/open something and just exits itself then. I removed the game and deleted the whole folder and reinstalled with my install launcher (somthing about 4 weeks old file) and it installed and updated completely. It works fine after that (I would like to say thanks, but I found solution by myself. ^^)

• Albion Crashing

Prinzessin - - Bugs

Quote: “ErrorFile not found C:/Program Files (x86)/AlbionOnline/game/./Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets\GameData\animationtypes.xsd(or C:/Program Files (x86)/AlbionOnline/game/./Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets\GameData\animationtypes.bin) ERROR: File Not Found: C:/Program Files (x86)/AlbionOnline/game/./Albion-Online_Data/StreamingAssets\GameData\animationtypes.xsd Startup Loading time: 15.41151 ” Maybe try to delete animationstypes or the folder of that and try repair/download update again…

• Cant log in unrecognized game client

Prinzessin - - Bugs

Same here. Repair didn't work. Log tells me the update of Albion client file failed.

• *up* Please anyone can answer on that?

• Ability to Mail Silver

Prinzessin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “Would be nice if the game would buy silver from players with real money ” Sorry bro, you can buy gold and exchange for silver.

• Mobile App install

Prinzessin - - Mobile Version

Me too. The most common answer is: "This is still beta, wait for a relase for mobile version." I wonder about the app cannot just update itself. Most answer given: The app needs to be released at market... no it doesn't, I know many apps installed from unknown source (=not googleplay), which have updatefunction. I already suggested to make mobile app better and put in GooglePlayStore even with beta version (there is an option at GooglePlay to set it as beta!). The best reason: mobile players don…

• Quote from dod: “After todays maintenance i've been experiencing screen freezes. The image freezes, but i still hear the background and can move the cursor, and it even changes to a "hammer" when it touches a rock/vein and picks it if i click. ive been playing other games today, and this is the only one happening this issue ” Are you using Win8? I have same problem at Win8 Laptop! I use Win 8 and have 8GB Ram, i5 3210M CPU and a GeForce 610M. I guess it's enough to play without problems, but eve…