Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 540.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I havent been able to login since before the last update and in my last login, i had put some items for sale at the AH 2 days ago, when i finally was able to get back to the game, i had mails telling me my items didnt sell but there was nothing for me at the AH. I lost a lot of .3 materials which means a lot of silver. Please pay more attention to your updates. Like always, they lack proper testing before going live. You cant just keep throwing updates and fixing things after. edit: posted in th…

• Quote from Playmate: “Quote from Silks: “btw are you finally deleting HCEs or are we going to wait a hundred years until you find out they are bad to the game? ” If devs need go to lower population,go this.Fo example,i play this game because HCE exist,so when deleted i just stop play this game,ok so what i am,i am refiner-i buy hight T resourcies from gatherers,i am crafter-i make some your gear,i am fisherman-i fishing fish in BZ(sometimes you hunt me) for you,i produced totally around 4500 her…

• its very nice that the focus seems to be the open world again, for most of the list. my only concern is that none is directed to the solo play. btw are you finally deleting HCEs or are we going to wait a hundred years until you find out they are bad to the game?

• Quote from Mandala: “i agree with you on everything you said but this.because when SBI balance nerf things, the adaptation is not about getting "good" or "better" in the game. its about spending endless hours in a boring dungeon, making boring pve, to be able to get back to where you once were, not to get better. this not to talk about crafters, who specialize in a weapon then the weapon gets nerfed and no one buys it anymore. SBI has zero competence for nerfing things. Nerfs are often too harsh…

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from Silks: “i really believe we should just quit thinking about nerfs and start thinking about buffs only ” Remember scaling Item Power in WOW? Meatcup remembers. It was a shitshow to balance. It accelerated out of control, literally - it was an exponential curve and they had to flatten it. Nerfs are a necessary evil in my opinion, as it keeps the 'stage of meta' in scale. Rolls of buffs are exciting, but I think they have a tendency to change the landscape beyond wha…

• Quote from Mandala: “ I understand some of these changes might undermine the way some people make money on this game or have fun... I would take your own advice @Theat of adjusting and git gud (is that how you spell it?)... but trolling the post and be arrogant enough that you think you speak for all Albion community is completely inadequate/false. If you look at people posting in this thread you will realize there's more people thinking that needs balancing than the ones that think all is fine.…

• youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

• Quote from Zalrenic: “Quote from Silks: “if you guys complain about wolves and bloodletters, just wait untill you find a spectral bat. i found one yesterday. it was a squad group with a bat and around 12 wolves. i was in a moabird and managed to run from them for 2 entire maps. they were really bad in chasing but yet they got me even that i didnt make any mistakes neither agroed any mob in my way. the blink and the speed from the bat now makes it impossible for people to run from a squad like th…

• Quote from deviljim: “Quote from solventh: “am i the only one who thinks this @Theat guy is protected on the forum? ” Ya i honestly don't know anymore, just blatantly trolls and nothing is done about it. This entire thread would be half the size if he wasn't allowed to post here. ” i enjoy reading

• Quote from solventh: “i dont think a squad would (each) risk 2.5m valued non breedables (+ their gear) for their ganks. ” then you definitely wasnt in Mercia yesterday sir. i can assure they are using it, just like they use the nightmare sometimes.

• if you guys complain about wolves and bloodletters, just wait untill you find a spectral bat. i found one yesterday. it was a squad group with a bat and around 12 wolves. i was in a moabird and managed to run from them for 2 entire maps. they were really bad in chasing but yet they got me even that i didnt make any mistakes neither agroed any mob in my way. the blink and the speed from the bat now makes it impossible for people to run from a squad like that, even if the squad has only 1 finger o…

• mobility skills for every weapon tree plz. problem fixed. +buffs -nerfs peace

• Quote from owensssss: “Wat y’all think about this? Quote from Retroman: “Potions: - All Healing Potions - Cooldown: 120s -> 90s - All Energy Potions - Cooldown: 120s -> 90s - All Poison Potions - Number of Ticks: 15 -> 7 - Tick Interval: 0.5s -> 1s - Debuff Duration: 7.5s -> 7s - Damage vs Players per tick: 0.5% -> 1% - Damage vs Mobs per tick: 75 -> 90 ” ” Besides thinking that poison pots were a bit OP and the nerf seeming reasonable enough, im afraid solo pvp will lose again with this change.…

• Congratulations to POE and OOF

Silks - - Forum Banter

maybe when pvp in AO achieve a minimum balance and we get rid of metas following other metas, then maybe we will see a more competitive scenario for GvG. as it is right now, its just about whoever finds out and fit the new metas in the best possible way. when skill > item power i mean. POE team is just the team who got it right in the meta chase, just like Money Guild's team was before and Exertion before them. We always end up seeing teams that can hardly be contested. Lets hope this changes ot…

Silks - - Forum Banter

"whos our biggest enemy?" "ah ok lets make a truce with them and fight the others" looks like pussies diplomacy to me. not that it should be forbidden or something, but it looks bad when you see it from the outside.

• Quote from Zalrenic: “Something else to consider: I haven't heard anything about it recently, but after the steam launch, native client players consistently recommended using the native client because Albion ran poorly when steam was running. ” LOL looks like someone is spreading profitable lies.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Silks: “10mins after challenge started and Caerleon was filled with bats. 30min after that, server down for a "hotfix" have things been fucked up again? ” well thats very far from true... in first 10min, only a few people were able to unlock the bat via HCE (fame did not split there, so it was a factor of 0.5, not 0.1). I know only 2-3 ppl from the [OOF] alliance did it before the patch hit... So I don't think Carleon was "filled" with bats, before the hotfi…

Silks - - Forum Banter

Quote from Theat: “"WHY AREN'T ENEMIES FIGHTING AT ALL?!?!?" ” fixed for ya bro

• Quote from tabooshka: “Dunno why its called a challenge, but im dissapointed how easy is it to fill. ” 10mins after challenge started and Caerleon was filled with bats. 30min after that, server down for a "hotfix" have things been fucked up again?

• Quote from MonkeyJack: “I think he is talking about this -> steamcharts.com/app/761890 ” i was referring to what Equartus said, about main audience being from old launcher. i dont think theres any way to prove this since SBI doesnt have a counter apart from Steam.