Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 975.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inis Mon Boss

Gugusteh - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from jack12: “TY for your responses. (I think the chance is 1/27 no? ) ” I just checked: <Item type="T8_MOUNTUPGRADE_COUGAR_KEEPER" chance="0.03785" amount="1" /> Which is 3.79% chance I edited my last post to avoid misguidance

• Tu ne peux pas changer les stats de regen de foca ni du max. La réduction de la focalisation avec les specs influe le cout en focus de chaque item lorsque tu craft / refine. par exemple si tu as 10 specs en raffinage de bois T4 et 40 specs en raffinage de bois T5, si tu raffines du bois T5 tu auras: la réduction de cout de tes specs de T5 (par ex: -400) + la reduction "pour les autres tiers" de tes specs en bois T4 (par ex: -10) (c'est 10% en offspec) qui seront retirés du coup de base de focali…

• Inis Mon Boss

Gugusteh - - General Questions & Discussions

And 3.79% chance to get the artifact to craft the rageclaw (only the mother earth drops it).

• Salutations

Gugusteh - - Présentez-vous !

Bienvenue ! (en retard) Malheureusement il n'y a pas de "paladins" dans albion mais pas mal de classes y ressemblent Si t'as des questions hesite pas!

• Salut, le bug a déja été report ici: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/6-Bugs/ Pour d'autres cas il faut que tu report les bugs la bas, sinon personne ne remarque. Tu peux report en FR ou meme juste avec google trad ca le fait

• I believe it was fine before patch tbh, gotta see how it plays out but so far it seems to be used as old GG helm

• When the spell is used: every spell used until 2s after isn't casted but gets in the queue. after this 2s all the spells are casted 1 by one on GCD no matter the state of the user (silenced / stunned...). Death stops the effect. Spells are put on CD as soon as they are used after the queue time. Purging the user, removes the effect and the queue isn't used. Pros: - New mechanic - Can create some cool combos & bring some weapons back. - it's a Queue spell but not a Q spell (get it? ok sorry...) -…

• The changes basically putted the nature healers on the same level as other solo classes. Now you have a DPS Q spell, and of course the spam self healing has been nerfed which is good since you needed a really good build played well to counter healers in 1v1. On top of that, you say that every other class can solo easily which is completely false. Weapons aren't all designed for solo (tank weapons / support weapons in particular). Just adapt to the changes. I'll personnaly try natures since it se…

• Purging Potions

Gugusteh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from solventh: “i d only believe it being implemented like that in my dreams. this dev team is not that much creative.. other than that, it seems like a very cool idea in the first glimpse. ” It's not really a problem of creativity but more a problem of balance. Adding an effect to a slot is potentially creating new OP problems and such process can be really long to do. Just a quick note: cleanse potion and cd potion used to exist but were removed (because too powerful for the cd one and I…

• Nerf on galatines

Lol

• youtube.com/watch?v=-VhnlisGWfI

• Updated Guild Logs

Gugusteh - - Developers' Statements

Nooooo, I wanted to rob my guild, now I can't anymore Great change!

• Why loot trashed

Gugusteh - - Forum Banter

Maybe it has something to do with "conductivity", when 2 entities meet each other, one can take the properties of the other hence the trash creation.

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Gugusteh: “I'd advise you to go to approx. 300 ” Are you saying take it to 300 via the 3 non-artifact items? Obviously the Artifact items take the longest grind, with so much extra fame (double?) needed. ” Always go for 100 on your main line. Then i'd go 75 75 50 on the sidelines (50 would be the artifact if it's not the main line). It's 3 times longer to fame the artifact (because it works for 3 weapons), but it's not too long to fame it to 50 (20m fame compared t…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Just curious to see how many of us here grind their way to 400/400 on their gear? ” I play arcane so i'm going for that lit 0/400 specs cus higher means only more mana cost. I have 400 on plate though and 300+ on every armor I use. It's definetly worth, since when I play on my 70 specs alt, it's really different and I don't feel safe at all. On a general note it's worth to get to 400 specs but it might take a lot of time in the end for almost nothing. I'd advise you to go to …

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Gugusteh: “it does with hunter hood ” 100% sure? ” from my experience yes, I cannot test right now to confirm 100% though

• Skills Icons

Different Icons for Different Spells They added a lot of icons since release

• Quote from gmatagmis: “If you are talking about reflect part, like you hit frost shield, he reflect damage to you, then reflect damage does not trigger purge. Direct damage does. ” it does with hunter hood, should do with frost shield

• Castle & line of sight

Gugusteh - - Bugs

This is kind of a location bug but it's also pretty generic. - Some castles such as Creag Bron castle have wooden palisades in the chest room disabling line of sight and making some weapons useless. This behavior isn't the same for other castles. - Another issue is the placement of some elements within the castle. For example in Creag Bron, there is a "decoration" in the chestroom S/SE wall that doesn't allow full movement. There is similar elements in the courtyard too. - Last but not least: th…

• Invulnerability Buff

It used to exist for a long time, but got removed since players were abusing it to access any place with a bubble or troll people.