Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wielkie Odliczanie

Dagother - - Pogawędki

Jakie wydarzenie? Za 13 tygodni to chyba święta zimowe w Albionku.

• Cześć wszystkim! Zapraszam do obejrzenia nowego Komentarza Deweloperów, dotyczącego zmian w nadchodzącej aktualizacji Queen. youtube.com/watch?v=C5bmUuyQo_o Oficjalne ogłoszenie oraz streszczenie filmiku znajduje się tutaj. ~ Dagother

• bug or patch mistake? cleric cowl cd

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi there, thanks for pointing that out, 1m is actually the intended value and we'll change it in the patchnotes.

• Jeżeli wcześniej już grałeś na tym koncie to nie można już połączyć konta, wyłącznie nowe konta można połączyć ze steamem.

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “(...) - Guild History Logs now contains the following sortable log types: - Players who joined the guild - Players who left the guild - Players whose guild roles have changed For more about these changes, please see this forum post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…18236-Updated-Guild-Logs/ (...) ” .. this is worded like it doesn't show who changed another players role, but only the recipient of the change - contradicting the thread and the whole point…

• Chat BUG 3rd run at it.

Dagother - - Bugs

Thanks for understanding, I'll bring it up to devs and check if we can improve it so the previously used channel remains active after cluster change.

• Quote from Bogul: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “(...) - Updated "Trash" item icon for all tiers (added to patch with 27 August version) (...) ” Lies. Still same. 2f2e74c71d52ec3e2a3097f081aedbca.png ” Here's patchnotes of the release version of patch#4: [29. August 2019] Percival Patch 4

• Bug in the fishing action

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Sartorato: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Sartorato: “I have tier 8 in fishing, and my spec is 56, but i never had fish more than a tier 4 fishes. Always when i try to fish in a map with fishes tier 5 or more, when i take some fish that i supose to be tier 5 or more, occours a bug that never alow me to push and catch this fish. I sended a lot of email for the suports, including a video, but they ask me to post this thread, so, that's what i am doing. I film what occours to prove th…

• Let me use my keyboard!!!

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Hey guys, external keyboards are not supported and currently there are no plans to change it but we're gathering all the feedback and will review what need to be implemented for tablets.

• Bug in the fishing action

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from Sartorato: “I have tier 8 in fishing, and my spec is 56, but i never had fish more than a tier 4 fishes. Always when i try to fish in a map with fishes tier 5 or more, when i take some fish that i supose to be tier 5 or more, occours a bug that never alow me to push and catch this fish. I sended a lot of email for the suports, including a video, but they ask me to post this thread, so, that's what i am doing. I film what occours to prove this bug, as follow in the video <1drv.ms/u/s!A…

• Quote from TheZerk: “Why everytime we got an update on live The test server will always be down for 3days is it intended , or its just that someone forgot to Turn it on?!! ” Hey, I don't recall test server being offline for so long for patches, usually deployment of a patch doesn't take more than a few hours (or a bit longer if it's both patch and database export on the same day), but recent problem with the test server was an affect of datacenter issue we've had over the weekend and should be r…

• I can't leave the bridgwatch market.

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from SoujiroSeta: “pls look at the video youtube.com/watch?v=LPt72dqX4wE&feature=youtu.be ” Hey, how did you get there? If you remember there was some glitchy area that let you pass there then you can go thru it and report it via #bug command in game, otherwise please contact support@albiononline.com

• Serwer jest już online, oficjalne ogłoszenie dotyczące dzisiejszych problemów w temacie [August 31] Network Outage

• Silver bag sounds reverted

Dagother - - Bugs

Quote from FortyPercentTitanium: “Silver bag opening is back to its old, loud effect that doesn't turn off after two bags have been opened. ” Hey, I think you misunderstood the change, you can hear the sound only twice at the same time, before each sound would be played regardless of how many items are used at the same time.

• problems with the market. BUG

Dagother - - Bugs

Hey @MizukiChan , as announced in Wardrobe & Today's Patch Changes most of the vanity equipment will be converted into skins and option to create buy/sell orders on marketplace for those items was disabled but you can still trade them with players directly.

• Crash Reports

Dagother - - Bugs

Hi there! If you've experienced a client or launcher crash, please report it to support and attach all crash files: support@albiononline.com - Detailed description of the problem, what were you doing when this problem occured? Did it happen more than once? Please include the exact wording of any error messages and screen shots if possible - The exact time when the problem occured, preferably in UTC. Your local time + time zone will also do. This makes it a lot easier to find information in the l…

• Quote from Deviator: “Well I think the problem is it is thinking that I am logging in multiple characters but I am not, I am simply trying to login ONE character. Albion is only installed on my main PC and nowhere else... ” Hm weird, have you tried restarting PC?

• If you're logging multiple characters, you can have 1 non-premium character and no other OR any amount of premium characters but no non-premium.

• Wrong patch version after update

Dagother - - Bugs

Server is going down for maintenance, you will be able to log in after it's finished.

• Cześć! Właśnie rozpoczął się nowy Sezon Poleceń oraz Wyzwanie Poszukiwacza Przygód: Niebiańskie Wyzwanie, ktorych głównymi nagrodami są skórki wierzchowców - pełna lista nagród oraz więcej informacji tutaj. f6EuyEI.gif ~ Dagother