Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey, that's awesome! Really approachable guide, covers pretty much everything in easy to understand language!

• Updated the wiki Style Guide to clarify that all pages should use American spelling of words (rather than British spelling). For extra reading, see: en.oxforddictionaries.com/spelling/british-and-spelling

• Hello all wiki contributors, here's a heads up! The template for ability pages (both weapon and armor abilities) has been completed, and it needs to be applied to EVERY ability's page. This template is special because it creates a keyword shortcut that, when inserted into another page, displays the most up-to-date ability information (meaning, if the ability stats are changed on the main ability page, ALL references to it using this shortcut will instantly update to match). If you'd like to help…

• I want to (genuinely) applaud the work that everyone at SBI has been doing today. Technical roles, community roles, management roles--I know you all are working hard and I want to make sure you all know that, even with so many people being VERY upset, some of us acknowledge the difficult position you're in, and that you really are doing the best you can given the circumstances. I want to call out and appreciate the amount of respect and direct communication that SBI is giving us, the players. Th…

• I'm not 100% sure, but I know that every item has an "Item Value" that applies for things like fast travel fees, equipment repair costs, and in this case, refining and crafting. I'd guess that the 36% fee is simply 36% of the "Value" of the resources being used. Item Value is constant, and has nothing to do with how you acquired the item. You can see this number when looking at item details. For example: here I'm looking at a stack of 4 Fine Cloth. Each one has Item Value = 14, so together the s…

• A Trello board has been created to help keep track of what needs to be done--please take a look! I'm the main person managing the board right now (so shoot me a message if you have any questions), and Bogul and Dero are also board admins. We've made great progress on the current project: updating all the weapon group pages. Right now the Crossbow and Mace Fighter pages need some love. We've mostly been communicating on the #wiki-discussion Discord channel lately, so if you want to get involved, …

• Solo Farming

Tilden - - General Questions & Discussions

Yeah, solo fame is in a very awkward spot right now. They tuned Random Dungeon fame insanely high but didn't adjust anything else, so nothing else is "worth it" comparatively (except maybe hellgates). I hope they'll adjust other fame sources soon, but other than that we just have to wait for the solo RDs to be released.

• Also lots of groups trying to take advantage of the wave of new people. "Welcome to Albion!" *stab*

• It's not player resistance I'm worried about--it's the bugs and other unexpected problems the devs have to deal with! A team can only deal with so many fires burning at once! But they seem to know what they're doing, so here's to the successful launch of the next era of Albion.

• I was having the same issue, what worked for me was moving the downloaded APK to external storage (SD card) and installing from there.

• As someone who loves using dagger, I can admit that Bloodletter's mobility is just too good. Also the cooldown reduction functionality is super interesting, and opens up exciting new build opportunities. But I don't think cooldown is the right way to balance this weapon. Even with a 1min cooldown, it will still have among the best mobility of all dps weapons, on a 1h slot. Nerfing its range to be closer to Deathgivers might be the way to go, and allow power to be added to the cooldown reduction …

• Started adding info on Random Dungeon bosses: Morgana Aspirant, Morgana Raven, and Chief Blaster. How does the formatting look? Most of that is from memory and checking youtube videos, and all the ability names are made up. Please add more accurate information if you have it. I plan on doing some Research Expeditions(tm) over the next couple weeks to fill out more of the boss roster.

• I'm also on the side that random dungeons are generally safe enough as they are, largely because if you make ganking too difficult it no longer is worth the risk--ganking needs to be an economically rewarding activity, even moreso than dungeons because of the lack of equipment fame. Similar to gatherers, dungeon groups have several options and tools to reduce risk, and the rewards are high enough that you still come out with a profit after getting ganked occasionally. BUT, I'm still in favor of …

• I just want to say, I'm very concerned that these changes are being implemented the same day the whole game goes f2p. It will be chaotic enough having a big influx of new players (and potential bot issues). Dealing with the world map being rewritten at the same time seems like too much.

• This thread is discussing this dev post on the upcoming portal changes and the dev communication that has followed. It is NOT discussing the proposed changes themselves. As a quick recap: the above post announced the major overhaul of the realmgate system (and by extension the roles of all the cities, and the entire structure of the Outlands) on March 1st, almost a month ago. The devs followed up with some responses in the thread on March 2nd in order to clarify some details about the initial po…

• That "huge crowd, low retention" cycle is to be expected, as lots of people who wouldn't otherwise be interested in this game try it out (because "why not, it's free"). So that won't be any cause for alarm. It's basically impossible to *lose* money from an influx of new players, I just hope all the botting and griefing safeguards hold up. It seems the devs have really put a lot of thought into these things though, so I'm nervous only because there are lots of uncertainties, not because I think i…

• @Raithe Do you mean the main window, or the smaller one that appears in the same place as Arena/Expedition queue? I haven't had trouble with the smaller one, so I'm curious. Is this on PC or tablet?

• Quote from DrNye: “Your own HP-Bar is still dissapearing when changing zones sometimes. Also theres an issue with the new graphic setting always resetting the on restart (especially the "show effects" turning off on low quality prefab) Another issue makes casting spells impossible without manual "clicking" of the UI counterpart after using the chat window ” I've also experienced all three of these. The chat window issue caused a party wipe while fighting a boss (healers ftw).

• These dungeons are meant to be the main way to fame farm, so there has to be enough for people to continuously fame farm. It's not supposed to be rare. What IS rare is enchanted dungeons, which have increased difficulty and loot. Maybe those need a brighter visual indicator, to make them feel more exciting to find?

• Quote from Ankey: “There was similar ingame traveling system on Beta2. We had top1 alliance. Once we decided to go on ZvZ fight. We traveled 1.5 hour to needed location and didn't even got to the right place. Because of certain reasons alliance was dropped during this journey and we fought each others. Yes, that was funny, but my point is... It was the only ZvZ fight we had in months in this great PvP/ZvZ game. Black zones was dead. Our guild captured many locations in black zones and I haven't …