Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Still banging, hes been taking my investments again.

• My 3000th post!

Gank - - Forum Banter

Wym #1 bud you arent even ranked top 10.

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Gank: “Quote from Roccandil: “I hear hideouts will be hard to remove. If so, it's then a question of how many hideouts small guilds make: if they flood the black zone with them, a large alliance will basically be playing whack-a-mole trying to remove them, possibly to the point where it won't be worth trying. I'll add that I'm really hoping I can connect my personal island to a hideout instead of a royal city, because wherever my island is connected, that's home…

• Quote from Roccandil: “I hear hideouts will be hard to remove. If so, it's then a question of how many hideouts small guilds make: if they flood the black zone with them, a large alliance will basically be playing whack-a-mole trying to remove them, possibly to the point where it won't be worth trying. I'll add that I'm really hoping I can connect my personal island to a hideout instead of a royal city, because wherever my island is connected, that's home, and I want to be able to be home in the…

• Those missions are long gone, alpha and beta 1.

• Quote from Berindon: “It’s a big change for an artifact. It means loosing 10+ millions of fame credit if you have it to 100. That’s the only thing that scares me. Those massive changes are demotivating on raising those big skills ” Demon Helm and Royal plate helm and Judicator helm exist

• Quote from Drama420: “Quote from Gank: “They added the cleanse to counter the absolute oppressive popularity of Infernal in gvg and curse in 2v2 and open world. Deal with it. You all run merc jacket as well. Time to practice more versatile builds. ” the cd of 30sec anyway is too low... ” I agree, 40 is better. Give curse one rotation.

• They added the cleanse to counter the absolute oppressive popularity of Infernal in gvg and curse in 2v2 and open world. Deal with it. You all run merc jacket as well. Time to practice more versatile builds.

• Amazing change, time to stop copying your favorite cheese streamer and learn some more variation.

• Quote from Inkless: “People. Axes lack CC, noshit never noticed! Maybe judicator boots would actually be a pricy counter to an even more pricy torso item? ” Or any cloth helm, demon helm, etc.

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from McDobs: “Right because healing to full life AND energy with a single button and being invulnerable to physical damage is not OP... and it is in perfect balance with other cloth armors... ” right, because something being interrupable and essentially stunning yourself doesnt allow you for any counter play lmfao also its cloth and merc jacket builds beat it easily 1v1 ” I've never lost to anyone wearing a merc jacket in the OW or in a duel while using the cultist r…

• Quote from ElKite: “Quote from Gank: “Articulo mortis has the backing of mega zergs in resouces Naps and players. None of them were new and all of them were high specced and rich prior to reforming. They also abused mercenaries. ” Which mercenaries are you talking about ? I'd like to know at which point any mega zerg help us too. I guess it is squad. The only time we got help of a zerg was to do a BA + AM vs KFC and we got rekt. We fought squad at castle / WC / mage defence and GvGs. What's true…

• Ganking and how it ruins the game.

Gank - - Forum Banter

still going lmao

• Updated Guild Logs

Gank - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Funstealer: “think this is perfect cant think of anything else needed whats the time frame up to 4 weeks like other logs? ” Im not sure thats because the log is fully complete bud.

• Updated Guild Logs

Gank - - Developers' Statements

excellent, hope you guys keep expanding on these whenever you have time!!! Thanks a bunch.

• Articulo mortis has the backing of mega zergs in resouces Naps and players. None of them were new and all of them were high specced and rich prior to reforming. They also abused mercenaries.

• The Duel Scam

Gank - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Player112: “Quote from Gank: “Some people accept 10mil+ duels. ” Yes, you do. You get 10 mil out of beginner that often? ” They are usually the ones

• The Duel Scam

Some people accept 10mil+ duels.

• The Duel Scam

Quote from Bakin: “Honestly two years in and people can still swap, replace or put gear on after a duel challenge has been placed. @Elsa this really needs looked into and fixed. ” They can't swap after a challenge is accepted. They stay naked and equip items. If you accept a duel from a naked player for any amount when you aren't prepared for a fight that is a you problem.